“Now let us sport us while we may,
像一对恩爱鸳鸯
“And now,like amorous birds of prey,
宁愿及时行乐
“Rather at once our time devour
也不要虚度青春
“Than languish in his slow-chapt power.
让我们尽全力
“Let us roll all our strength and all
表达爱意
“Our sweetness up into one ball,
用欢愉的力量
“And tear our pleasures with rough strife
冲破深锁的心房♥
“Thorough the iron gates of life
不能让太阳停住脚步
“Thus,though we cannot make our sun
也要让它猛烈燃烧
“Stand still,yet we will make him run.”
很好
Good.
非常好 你把这首诗读得很好
That’s good. An excellent reading.
大家觉得怎样
What do people think?
大家怎么了
What’s going on here?
-路克 -我能去上厕所吗
-Luke? -Can I go to the bathroom?
-你20分钟前才去过 -可是我的膀胱发炎
-No. You went 20 minutes ago. -I have a bladder infection.
这首诗
The poem.
《给他的害羞情人》
“To His Coy Mistress.”
安德鲁·马维尔
Andrew Marvell.
这首诗一点都不深奥
It’s not real deep or anything.
这家伙只想嘿♥咻♥
The guy wants to get laid
一直在劝她乖乖就范
and he’s telling her to give it up.
对不起 等一下
Excuse me. One minute?
-嘿 怎么回事 -那是谁
-Hey. What’s going on? -Who’s that?
看是谁来了 你的死党
Look who’s here. It’s your buddy.
抱歉突然闯进来 我只想跟你谈一下
Sorry to drop in on you. I just wanted to talk to you for a second.
-出了什么事 -没事
-What’s going on? -Nothing.
你在干什么
What is this you got going on here?
上课呀
Teaching my class,I guess.
-你让学生围成圆圈 -是啊
-In a circle like that? -Yeah.
是啊 酷毙了 我喜欢 同学们好
Oh. That’s cool. I like that. Hey,class.

Hey.
抱歉打扰了 计划有点改变
Sorry to interrupt. Little change of plans.
我晚上得先见我老爸
I gotta see my father tonight.
也有人要替我举♥行♥
And there’s these people that are throwing me kind of a…
惜别派对
Going-away party.
你跟弗兰克先到哪儿碰面
So maybe you and Frank could meet up somewhere,
也许是那地方 弗兰克老爱去的地方
maybe that place with the things that Frank goes to.
-好的 -我晚一点去找你们
-Yeah. Okay. -And I’ll find you later.
-好 好吗 -没问题
-Yeah? All right. -Of course.
那个可爱的 穿红裙的辣妹
This one’s cute,with the red shirt.
对我抛媚眼
I think she’s giving me the eye.
你都不会受不了吗 我真是佩服你
How do you do it? I don’t know how you do it.
你才知道
So I’ll see you later.
晚上见罗 对 差不多午夜左右
Yeah. Maybe,like,midnight,I think.
-午夜 午夜 好 -好 好吗 好
-Midnight? Midnight’s okay. -Okay. Yeah? All right.
-好 -走吧 杜尔
-Okay. -Come on,Doyle.
好好上课
Have a nice day.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
真是的
Oh,Christ.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
当然有 进来
Sure. Yeah,come on in.
我以为学生 不准进教师休息室
I thought that no students were allowed in the teachers’ lounge.
我不会告状
I won’t squeal on you.
坐吧
Yeah. Take a seat.
我能帮什么忙
What can I do for you?
我想知道我的作文 为什么只得乙下
I want to know why I got a B-minus on my paper.
那是你应得的成绩
You got what you earned.
班上没有人的文笔比我好
Nobody else in that class can write.
你 我 大家都知道
And you know it,I know,everyone knows it.
别管别人
Don’t worry about everyone else.
你不必跟他们比
You’re not competing with them.
才怪 我当然要跟他们比
Yeah,but I am. Okay? I am competing with them.
当我申请大学的时候 你也知道
When I apply to colleges,you might have heard of this,
他们会看成绩
they look at these things called grades.
如果我的成绩不够好
And if your grades aren’t good enough then…
你的成绩不会有问题
No,your grade’s gonna be fine.
文森特生写他死去的祖母
Vincent Miskella writes a story about his grandmother dying,
你就给他甲上
and you give him an A-plus.
葬礼当晚你知道
Meanwhile,the night of the funeral,
那位大文豪在哪儿吗
you know where Rhodes Scholar Vince is?
他在派对上喝得烂醉 猛吃女生豆腐
Getting smashed at a basketball party and slapping girls’ asses.
你是可怜他才给他甲上吗
What is that? A charity A-plus?
大家都写祖母去世的作文
Everyone is always writing about their grandmothers dying.
你知道为什么吗 不是因为哀悼亲人过世
You know why? It’s not because it’s so traumatic,
而是因为保证会得甲上
it’s because it’s a guaranteed A-plus.
难道你会感动得跟他说
And you’re all sentimental.
“哦 文斯 这好感人哦”
Like,”Oh,Vince,that was very powerful,very moving.”
才怪
No,it wasn’t.
你不在乎 我不在乎
You didn’t care. I didn’t care.
没有人在乎 祖母就是这样 她们会翘辫子
Nobody cared. That’s what grandmothers do,they die.
有时候要男生表达情感 并不容易
Sometimes guys have a hard time showing their emotions.
所以他吃我豆腐
So slapping my ass,
算是表达他的哀伤罗
that’s Vincent’s way of mourning his dead grandmother?
你去弄那玩意 你妈怎么说
What did your mother say when you got that?
弄什么
When I got what?
那个
The…
就是
Yeah.
她说
She said,um.
“你哪来钱去弄那玩意”
“Where did you get the money for that?”
-所以呢 -我怎么说
-Oh. And? -And what did I say?
还是我哪来的钱
Or where did I get the money?
你怎么说
What did you say?
我说”刺青师♥傅♥喜欢我”
I said he likes me.
哦 真的吗
Oh. Does he?
假的 你干嘛这么在乎
No. Why do you care so much?
我只是好奇
Just curious.

So,um…
不会改我的成绩
You’re not gonna change the grade?
不 我不会改你的成绩
No. I’m not gonna change the grade.
太好了 我这是在浪费时间
Great. You know what? This was a big waste of my time.
等一下
Hold on.
我是史洛帝
Yeah. Slaughtery.
对 我现在没空 就快宣布失业率了
Yeah. No,I can’t talk. Employment number’s coming out.
-好 我只想告 -待会打给你
-All right. I just… -Call you later.
我要去找你
I’m supposed to meet you at…
喂 弗兰克 你今晚来不来
Hey,Frank. Coming out with us tonight or what?
不行 我得跟朋友碰面
No,I gotta meet some friends tonight.
约会 哪个辣妹 我能先上她吗
Big date,huh? Who’s the new bimbo? Can I bang her first?
你想得美 不是啦 这是场惜别派对
Yeah,you wish,brother. No,it’s more of a going-away party.
-听着 弗兰克 我有另一件事 -什么事
-Listen,Frank. The other thing. -What?
你手上还保留那些 史坦普指数公♥司♥股票
You still holding on to those OEX contracts?
当然了 怎么 你紧张呀
Yeah,you better believe it. Why? You nervous?
情况不妙 失业金申请率 连续三个礼拜降低
I don’t like it,Frank. Claims numbers have dropped three weeks straight.
我觉得不妥
I don’t feel comfortable with this.
又怎样 难道大家都以为 就业率会升高吗
So if claim numbers drops,everybody thinks employment’s gonna be up?
-萨尔 拜托 -大家都
-Come on,Sal. -Everybody…
-弗兰克 我跟你讲话看着我 -什么啦
-Frank,look at me when I talk to you. -What?
大家都这么想因为这是事实
Everybody’s thinking this because it’s pretty much always true.
如果外面在下雨 不管怎样你一定会淋湿
When it rains outside,people get wet.
对或不对 弗兰克
Right or wrong,Frank?
这次不会 我向你保证 我有个理论 你看看
Not this time,Sal. I got a theory. Look at this.
棒呆了 你有一个理论
Oh,good. You’ve got a theory!
弗兰克 去你跟你的理论
Look,Frank. Fuck you and your theory.
-那敢情好 多谢了 -你丢了太多钱下去 弗兰克
-Oh,that’s good. Nice. -We’re in awfully deep here,Frank.
你手握银行6千万元的资金
You’ve got $60 million of the bank’s money…
-是1亿元 -什么 1亿元
-A hundred. -Whoa! A hundred fucking million?
你们在干嘛 你们想变成失业人口吗
What’re you two doin’? You want to be part of the unemployment numbers?
给我回去干活
Get back to work.
萨尔 我的投资额提高到1亿
Sal,you knew. They raised my limit to 100.
那是上个礼拜 才短短的一个礼拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!