他却不肯听我的话
but he wouldn’t listen to me.
我说”娜卓·芮薇拉”
I told him Naturelle Riviera,
只是个波多黎各小荡♥妇♥”
she ain’t nothing but a spic skank skeezer.
-娜卓 -让开
-Nat… -Move.
-我到处在找你 -另一个
-Been looking all over for you. -Another one?
-在这里 -她没事吧
-Here you go. -Is she all right?
可以走了吗
Can we get out of here?
不行 我们要等蒙提
No. We gotta wait for Monty.
我亲了她
I kissed her.
什么
You what?
我的学生 我亲了她
My student. I kissed her.
你想吃上官司吗
Who you trying to be,R. Kelly?
我亲了我的17岁女学生
I kissed my 17-year-old high school student.
杰克 喝杯酒 乖乖闭嘴
Jake. Have a drink. Shut the fuck up.
-不好意思 我要一杯水 -好的
-Excuse me. Could I have a water? -Sure.
-给他来一杯 -好
-Fuck that. Hit him. Hit him. -Okay.
我不想喝了
I don’t wanna drink anymore,Frank.
给他一杯威士忌 闭嘴 快喝吧
Give him the whiskey. Shut up. Drink.
蒙提 派对如何
Montgomery. How’s the party?
很棒 谢谢你
Nice. Thanks for setting it up.
我第一次坐牢才14岁
The first time I went to prison,I was 14 years old.
我还是个瘦小子 怕得要命
Skinny little boy. Very afraid.
等我出来 还留了胡子
By the time I came out,I had a beard.
我已经长大
I was a grown man.
我回到我家乡
I went back to my home town.
找到我母亲
I found my mother.
我亲她的时候她在尖叫
I kissed her and she screamed.
她都不认得我了
She didn’t recognize me.
我被关过三间监狱 蒙哥马利
I have been in three different prisons,Montgomery.
在三个国家
Three different countries.
你知道我学到什么吗
And you know what I learned?
监狱是一个可怕的地方
I learned prison is a bad place to be.
7年的时间很长
Seven years is a long time.
有些人为了不坐牢 什么事都干得出来
Some men would do anything to avoid seven years in prison.
你老爸工作卖♥♥力
Your father is a hard-working man.
他的酒吧
Where’s his bar?
在史坦顿岛
In Staten Island?
海湾街2192号♥
2192,Bay Street.
他从布鲁克林开车上班
He drives in from Bay Ridge
他开一辆86年份 吉普休旅车
in a 1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer.
你要我告诉你 那辆车的哩程数吗
Should I tell you how many miles he has on the car?
很好
Khorosho.
你父亲
Your father.
我喜欢你父亲
I like your father.
他很努力
A hard-working man.
他的运气不好
He’s had bad luck.
每个邻居都喜欢你母亲 对吧
Everyone in the neighborhood loved your mother. Tak?
对 大家都说她是个美女
Yeah. Everyone said she was a beautiful woman.
我想帮助你父亲
I want to help your father.
我用得上一个努力工作的人
I could use a man like that. A hard-working man.
一个我能信任的人
A man I could trust.
我可以照顾他
I could take care of your father.
你懂吗
Do you understand what I mean…
你不必这么做
You don’t have to do this. You don’t…
我没有把你招出来
I never said anything to anybody. Okay.
所以别把我爸扯进来
Leave my father out of it.
我问你一个问题
I asked you a question,Montgomery.
我明白你的话
Yeah,I understand exactly what you mean.
我有份好工作给你父亲
I have a good job for your father.
我们可以帮他还清债务
It’ll help him with the money he owes.
不用了 谢谢你
No,thank you.
这是把好枪
Good weapon.
准确
Accurate.
而且可靠 不会卡住
And reliable. No jams.
你开过枪吗 我是说开枪杀人
Have you ever fired a gun? At someone,I mean.
-没有 -这对你只是个玩具
-No. -It’s a toy for you.
不是玩具 是道具 就像演员用的道具
Not toy. Prop. A prop for you,like an actor.
对吧
Am I wrong?
你拿着枪感觉比较凶狠
With a gun,you feel more dangerous.
我不知道 枪不是我的
I wouldn’t know. It’s not mine.
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything.
我什么也没说 尼古拉
I never said anything,Nikolai.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
他们是为了抓你才找上我
They came after me to get to you.
你我都知道 他们也试过
I know that,you know that. They tried.
我什么都没说
I never said anything.
我相信你 蒙哥马利
I believe you,Montgomery.
我给你一个建议
This is my advice to you.
你进去要摸清每个人的身份
When you get there,figure it out,who is who.
找到没有人保护的小角色
Find a man nobody’s protecting.
一个没有朋友的人
A man without friends.
然后把他揍到眼睛出血
And beat him until his eyes bleed.
让他们认为你有点疯狂 不过值得尊敬
Let them think you are a little crazy but respectful,too.
让举足轻重的人尊敬你
Respectful of the right men.
你长得不错 你会很难熬
You’re a good-looking boy. It won’t be easy for you.
不过我第一次坐牢才14岁 当时我就很有远见
But remember,I was 14 when I first went. Ya vyzhil.
我坐牢前一天在手上刺了”活下去”这些字
I tattooed “survive” on my hand the night before I went away to prison.
我果然活了下来
And I did.
人为了活下去必须不择手段
We do what we have to do to survive.
-蒙提 求求你 -我们有另一个麻烦
-Monty,please. Monty! -Now we have this other problem.
谁知道你把货藏在沙发里
How many people knew you kept the stuff inside the sofa? Huh?
只有你女友跟老卡 没有别人
Your girlfriend and Kostya. Nobody else.
把他架起来
Get him up.
老卡出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Kostya ratted you out,little brother.
他打一通电♥话♥ 就夺走你7年的生命
He made the call and stole seven years from your life.
他们逮到他
They put the clamps on him.
但是他是个孬种
Instead of being a man about it,
-不敢去坐牢 所以就出♥卖♥♥♥你 -别听他们的
-doing his time,he sold you out. -Don’t listen to them!
这不是真的
It’s not true.
-你会用枪吗 -会 我会用枪
-You know how to use it? -Yeah,I know how to use it.
很好 这家伙不配活下去
Good. This man does not deserve to live.
-别这样 -他害了你 他害了你
-Don’t do this! -He betrayed you. He betrayed me.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
He stole from you.
-他夺走你7年的生命 -蒙提 别听他的话
-He stole seven years. -Monty,don’t listen to him!
毙了他
End him!
求求你 蒙提 别这么做 千万别
Please,Monty. No,no,no! No,no,no! Don’t do this!
闭嘴 别说话 你这孬种
Shut up! Shut up. Don’t talk. You motherfucker.
你为什么这么做
Yeah,Why’d you do it?
你为什么这么做 你害我误会她
Why did you do it? You let me think it was her!
-你为什么跟我说是她 -千万不要
-Why’d you tell me it was her? -Don’t do this.
-你为什么要陷害她 -毙了这小人
-Why’d you tell me it was her? -Kill this cockroach.
-你为什么这么做 -不 不 蒙提 不要这样
-Why? Why’d you do it? -No,no,no,Monty! No!
-为什么 为什么 -求求你
-Why? Why? -Please!
-你为什么要说是她 -快动手
-Why did you tell me it was her? -Do it!
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我别无选择 蒙提
I have no choice,Monty.
-求求你 -为什么 为什么 为什么
-Please. -Why? Why? Why?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
你叫我相信他 我就相信他
You told me to trust this man,I trusted him.
现在我得坐7年牢 你自己解决你的问题
Now I’m gone seven. Clean up your own fucking mess.
-小心点 -随便你怎么处置他
-Be careful. -You do whatever you want with him.
我一走出去就算退出
When I walk out this door,I’m done.
别把我父亲扯进来
I’m out and my father’s out.
-你这么做很傻 -你到底让不让我走
-You’re being foolish. -You gonna let me go or not?
记住我说的话
Remember what I told you.
一个没朋友的人
A man with no friends.
-不 蒙提 别走 -蒙提 快动手
-No,Monty,please. Don’t leave me. -Provodi. Monty,come on.
-求你了 -你曾经是我的朋友
-Please! -You were my friend.
求求你 蒙提 对不起 别丢下我
Please,Monty. I’m sorry. Don’t leave me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!