蛇头杰克
Jake the snake.
-你在干嘛 -别紧张
-What are you doing? -Don’t panic.
没有人在乎
Nobody here gives a shit.
我在乎 我很在乎
I give a shit.I give a shit!
我要是被别人看到就完了
You know what happens if someone sees me?
-对不起哦 老师 -你喝醉了吗
-I beg your pardon,Mr. Elinsky. -Are you drunk?
对 我也嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥
Yeah. And I had some E earlier.
你不必告诉我
I didn’t need to know that.
娜卓好酷哦
You know,Naturelle is cool as shit.
她认识每一个人 我也超爱她的名字
She knows everyone who works here,and I love that name,right?
她是百分百女人
You know,100% “Naturelle.”
风情万种的女人
All “Naturelle” flavors.
她男友是什么人呀
And what’s up with her boyfriend? Monty?
这地方好像是他的一样
It’s like he owns this place.
玛莉 玛莉
Mary. Mary!
你在学校能不能
Do you think it would be possible
不要提起这件事
to avoid talking about this at school?
我是说今晚的事
I mean,this whole night?
这学期你能不能给我甲上
Do you think it would be possible for you to give me an A for this semester?
告诉我你在开玩笑
Tell me you’re joking.
-快说你在开玩笑 -我在开玩笑啦
-Tell me you’re joking. -I’m joking.
所以我才这么喜欢你 老师
That’s what I love about you,Elinsky.
什么
What?
-什么 -呃
-What? -Huh?
你喜欢我什么
What’s what you love about me?
算了
Never mind.
你觉得我很怪吗
Hey,do you think I’m weird?
不会 我不觉得你很怪
No,I don’t think you’re weird.
你可以待到这么晚吗
Are you allowed to stay out this late?
明天还要上课耶
You know,on a school night?
你以为我妈关心我吗
Do you think my mother gives a shit?
她大概在她男友家吧
She’s probably at her boyfriend’s,anyway.
我得睡个觉
I need to sleep.
你不能睡
No. Can’t sleep yet.
音乐太正点了
Dusk is turning it on.
这儿有厕所吗
Is there a bathroom in here?
有吗
Is there?
-有 -是吗
-Yeah. -Yeah?
在哪儿
Where is it?
在楼上
It’s,um,right up the stairs.
那里
Back there.
-你要小便吗 -不要
-You need to pee? -No.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-我要请你帮个忙 -什么
-Can I ask you a favor? -Mmm-hmm?
今晚把蒙提看好
Keep an eye on Monty tonight,would you?
试着陪着他
Just try to stick with him.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
他最近表现得有点怪
He’s just acting really strange.
他就快去坐牢了
He’s going to prison in a couple hours.
你要他怎么表现
How do you want him to act?
我要他表现得很害怕
I want him to act like he’s scared.
他是很害怕 娜卓
Well,he is scared,Naturelle.
相信我 他怕得要命
Believe me,he’s scared.
我不希望他伤害自己
I just don’t want him to hurt himself.
帮我看着他 好吗
So will you watch him for me?
他不想要我来
I don’t think he wants me here.
他为什么不想要你来
Why? Why wouldn’t he want you here?
你看到他看我的眼神吗
You see the way he looks at me lately?
他好像不信任我
It’s like he doesn’t trust me.
他有什么理由不信任你
What reason does he have not to trust you?
我要回家了 弗兰西斯
I’m gonna go uptown,Francis.
等你见到他就
So when you see him,just…
好 我明白
Cool. I got it.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you all right?
他怎么能这样
How could he do this? Huh?
他把一切都搞砸 我是他一起长大的死党
Just throw it all away? I’m his oldest friend.
我有没有阻止他或是劝他 没有
What did I do to stop it? What did I say to him? Nothing.
我一句话也没说
Not a word.
他在私立中学卖♥♥大♥麻♥
You know,when he started selling weed to the kids at Coventry,
我什么也没说
I didn’t say shit.
全校都知道要向蒙提买♥♥大♥麻♥
Everybody’s talking about buying from Monty,
我也知道他一定会被逮到
the whole school. And I knew they were gonna nail him and…
我知道
I knew it.
可是我有没有说一句话
I didn’t say a word.
这十年来我看着他越陷越深
Fucking last 10 years,I’ve been watching him get deeper and deeper.
他的那些狐朋狗党
And with these friends of his,
杜尔都知道他们不是好东西
these fucks who you wouldn’t want petting Doyle!
我有没有跟他说”够了 你最好见好就收”
And did I say,”Careful,Monty,you better cool out,man?”
我什么也没说
I didn’t say shit.
我眼睁睁地看他毁了一生
I just sat there and watched him ruin his life.
你也一样 我们都一样
And you did,too. All right,we both did.
-我们都一样 -蒙提从来都不听我们的话
-We all did. -Monty never listens.
你也知道他有多顽固
You know how stubborn he is.
我有多少次叫他洗手不干
Okay? I told Monty he should quit 100 times.
是吗 那是在你搬进他的公♥寓♥ 之前还是之后
Did you? Was that before or after you moved into his apartment? Huh?
听着 你别扯这件事 拜托你今晚别扫兴
Look,come on,of all nights… Please,not tonight. Just don’t start.
那间公♥寓♥是谁买♥♥的 娜卓
What paid for the apartment,Naturelle?
我要喝杯酒
I need a drink.
来杯威士忌
JD,shot.
那是在你买♥♥这条白金项链 之前还是之后
Was that before or after he gave you that platinum necklace?
请你说话小心点
You wanna watch your mouth?
这对卡地亚钻石耳环 又是谁付的钱
What paid for the Cartier diamond earrings?
还有你穿的银色礼服
The silver dress you’re wearing?
全都是靠毒虫的钱买♥♥的
Paid in full by the addictions of other people.
别再说了 我就是这意思
-Back up. -That’s what I’m saying.
你们坐头等舱飞到圣璜市
You two fly down to San Juan. First class,all the way.
你以为波多黎各的旅费 是谁付的
What do you think paid for Puerto Rico?
你从来没去过 听我说
You never been to… You listen to me.
你认识蒙提之前 从来没去过波多黎各
You’d never been to PR in your life before Monty.
你说你叫他洗手不干
You told him to quit?
-才怪 娜卓 -别说了
-The hell you did,Naturelle. -Back up.
你第一次见到他 就知道他在干什么 少来
You knew the deal the minute you met him. Come on.
你这辈子没找过工作
All right,you never had a real job in your whole life.
你一直过着好日子
You’ve been living off the fat of the land.
一句话也没说
You never said a goddamn word.
你凭什么对我意正词严
Who are you to get all righteous with me? Huh?
你跟他绝交了吗
Did you disown him?
你是他好友也没劝过他 还把错怪我头上
You’re his best friend and you never said a thing,but this is my fault?
我才是坏人
I’m the evil one.
我可没拿过他的钱 一次也没有
But I never took his money. Never once. Not a red…
这一刻你等了多久
How long you been saving this,huh?
我来跟我朋友弗兰西斯讲话
I came over here to talk to my friend Francis.
一分钟前你还是我朋友
One minute ago,you were my friend.
你是不是喝醉了 告诉我你是不是喝多了
Are you drunk? Tell me you’ve been drinking too much,
醉到胡言乱语 你是个酒鬼
you don’t know what you’re saying. You’re fucking drunk.
我是爱尔兰人 才不会醉
I’m Irish,I can’t get drunk.
我知道我说了什么话
I know exactly what I’m saying.
七年后我会去接他出狱 你会嫁给一个有钱人
Seven years from now,I’ll be at the prison gate,you’ll be married to money.
-对还是错 -你是怎么了
-Right or wrong? -What is wrong with you?
-对还是错 -你是怎么了
-Right or wrong? -What is wrong with you?
你要我当坏人吗 好
You want me to be the bad guy? Fine.
我是坏人 满意了吗
I’m the bad guy. Are you happy now?
天啊 弗兰西斯
God,Francis.
我只是说
All I’m saying
只有你知道他把钱藏在哪儿
is you knew where he hid the money.
你也知道毒品藏在哪儿
You knew where he hid the drugs,didn’t you?
你在胡说什么
What the hell are you saying?
你这是什么意思 弗兰西斯
What the hell are you saying right now,Francis?
你心知肚明
You know exactly what I’m saying.
我早就警告过他
I told Monty when he first met you,