我这么说为什么好玩
Why? Why is it funny I should say that?
我的意思是 你说的话很好玩
What you say,it was funny.
老卡 你不能这么说 这是一个说词
Kostya,you can’t… When you… It’s an expression.
-当你说 -这算是一种客套话
-If you say that… -It’s a euphemism,right?
你是英文老师 你来解释
Can you explain this? You’re the English teacher.
他的意思
I think what he means,
老卡 是当你说
Kostya,is that when you say,
“你这么说真好玩”
“Funny you should say that,”
意思是这让你想起 一件好玩的事
that means that it reminds you of a funny story.
-没错 -才不是
-Exactly. -No,no,no.
这代表你说的话真好玩
It was funny what you say.
你这么说真好玩
“Funny you should say that.”
这一点道理都没有
it still makes no fucking sense.
我拿他一点都没办法
This is what I deal with.
我跟你们说过
This is what I was talking about.
我同意 完全同意 老兄
I’m with you. Perfectly clear,buddy.
-来吧 你去见她 -不要
-Come. You see her. -I don’t think so.
娜卓正在跳舞
Naturelle,she’s dancing right out here.
一下子就好 你一定要见她
We go quick. You must see this bitch.
你不如替我朋友找女人 他们没有女朋友
Why don’t you just find some nice girls for my friends here?
-弗兰克 -不用 我很好
-Frank? -No,I’m good.
我也是
I’m fine.
走吧 跟我来一下
Let’s just go down. Come with me.
不是那档事啦
No,no. Forget that.
-我想跟你谈一下 就5分钟 -好吧
-I gotta talk to you for,like,five minutes. -All right.
-你要我留下来吗 -对
-You want me to stay here? -Yeah,you…
总得有人看着娜卓
Someone’s gotta look out for Naturelle
跟你的女学生
and,you know,your field trip.
我要跟娜卓说你去 跟妓♥女♥嘿♥咻♥吗
Should I tell Nat you’re having sex with prostitutes?
-别乱说 -随便你怎么说
-No,don’t say this! -Tell her whatever you want.
别走 好吗
Just don’t go away,all right?
等我一下 我们要去接杜尔
Hang out a minute and,look,we’ll go uptown and get Doyle.
你想要几点碰面
So,what time you want to hook up?
我4点下班
I get off at 4:00.
我们要去包间吗
Are we goin’ to the Private Room?
当然了 包间
Of course,the Private Room.
怎么啦 蒙提
What’s happening,Monty?
我得跟弗兰克谈一下
I gotta talk to Frank for five minutes.
我待会去找你
Just,I’ll meet you down there.
尼古拉老大要跟你谈谈
After girl,Uncle Nikolai wants talk with you.
我知道 老卡 等我五分钟
I know,I know,Kostya. Give me five minutes.
记住 他们在等你
Remember,they’re waiting.
我知道啦 等我5分钟行吗
I know they’re waiting. Give me five fucking minutes.
好
Okay.
-她穿银色礼服真漂亮 -是啊
-She looks good in silver. -Yeah.
你也知道她 我跟你说过 对吧
You know,Naturelle… I’ve told you this,right?
-说什么 -唯一女孩
-What? -She’s the only girl
她是我上过以后 还会让我有性幻想的
I’ve ever kept fantasizing about after I’d slept with her.
-这正常吗 -当然了 这非常好
-Is that normal? -That’s a pretty good kind of normal.
-两位 -嘿 小伙子
-My ace deuce. -Hey,fellas.
-就是明天了 -没错
-Bid’s tomorrow,huh? -That’s right.
一眨眼就过去了 你要冷静一点
Nothing but a catnap. Stay cool,brother.
妈的
Fuck!
你还好吧 没事吧
How you doin’,bro? You all right?
-6个月 你知道吗 -振作点
-Six months,you know? -Come on,now.
我被捕的6个月前 打算拿那笔钱去找你
Six months before I got pinched,I was gonna come to you with the loot.
请你帮我买♥♥股票或是基金
“Put me in some stocks,put me in some mutuals.”
别自责了
Don’t do this.
然后我就能坐着看着钱滚钱
“I’m gonna kick back,watch my coin multiply,
-我们要一起发财 -你不能
-“we’re gonna get rich together.” -Monty,you can’t…
“一直想这些事”你知道的
And I just thought,”Oh,you know,
后来我又想 我可以再多赚一点
“I’ll freaking take on a little more to live on.”
我太贪心了 我害了我自己
I got greedy. Greedy. I just fucked myself.
你一直钻牛角尖
You’re gonna wrap yourself around in a twist,
一点好处也没有
you keep thinking about this shit.
没办法 我没办法不去想它
That’s all I can do. That’s all I can do is think about it.
-我一定撑不过去的 -你可以的
-I’m not gonna make it,Frankie. -Yes,you will.
牢里有一千个人比我更悍
There’s 1,000 guys up there who are harder than me.
你懂的 在一个房♥间里 一些毒虫
You know,in a room with some junkie
不想付钱给我
that doesn’t want to pay me,
我有老卡在后面撑腰 毒虫看到我都吓得哆嗦
and Kostya behind me,I’m pretty scary.
可是我在牢里只是个 没有后台的白小子
Up there,I’m a skinny white boy with no friends.
我被他们玩够了 就会被他们挂掉
Those guys are going to use me up and end me.
不会的 老兄
No,they won’t,man.
你知道为什么吗 因为你比他们都聪明
You know why? Because you’re smarter than all of them.
你到了牢里
You’re gonna get up there,
要把嘴巴闭紧 把眼睛睁大点
you’re gonna keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.
你会知道谁是老大 有什么情况
You’ll know the names,the whole scenario.
-一个礼拜后 你就会把那地方摸透 -监狱人满为患
-You’ll have the place wired in a week. -Place is overcrowded.
连室内运动场都铺满床位
They got bunk beds lined up in the gymnasium to handle the overflow.
我要跟两百个囚犯同♥房♥♥ 弗兰克
I’m going in a room with 200 other guys,Frank.
你想想看 第一晚熄灯后
So picture this. First night,lights out.
警卫开始撤走
Guards are moving out of the space,
他们转过头来对我笑
looking back over their shoulders,laughing at me.
“你死定了”
You are miles from home.
门一关我就被压倒在地上
Door closes,boom. I’m on the floor,
一个壮汉用膝盖顶住我的背
I got some big guy’s knee in my back.
我会稍微挣扎 不过对方人数太多
I’m gonna give it a little go,but there will be too many of ’em.
有人会拿出铁管
Someone takes a pipe out from under a mattress,
开始痛殴我的脸
starts beating me in the face.
不是为了伤害我 只是把牙齿都打掉
Not to hurt me. Just to knock all my teeth out,
好让我替他们口♥交♥时
so I can give ’em head all night
不会咬他们那话儿
and they don’t have to worry about me biting.
就算我行为良好
Let’s say I make it through seven years
不到七年就能出狱
minus 84 days for good behavior.
然后呢 我有什么技能
What then? What kind of skills do I have?
我找不到正当职业
I can’t get a job in the straight world.
我也不能回去贩毒
And I can’t go back to doin’ this.
第二次犯案会被判 15年到无期徒刑
It’s 15 years to life for a second pinch. I mean…
到时候我会是个38岁
I’ll be a 38 year-old punked-out ex-con
满口假牙的前任囚犯
with government-issued dentures.
38岁还算年轻
Thirty-eight is still young.
等你出了狱 我们
You’re gonna get out,and you and me,
我们就一起做生意
we’re gonna start somethin’ up.
开一家酒吧
You know,a fucking bar.
我们可是来自布鲁克林的爱尔兰人
I mean,we’re two Irish kids from Brooklyn.
没有酒吧怎么行
Where the fuck would we be without a bar,right?
我们怎么能不开酒吧
How could we not have a bar?
礼拜一转播美式足球 我们就免费招待热狗
Come on,we’re gonna have,uh,free hot dogs on Monday Night Football.
角落摆一台老式点唱机
You know,we get a,we got an old jukebox in the corner.
圣派翠克节就提供绿啤酒
And green beer on Saint Paddy’s Day. Come on.
我最讨厌绿啤酒 弗兰克
You hate green beer,Frank.
你也一直想摆脱那一切
You’ve been working 15 years to get away from green beer.
我是很讨厌那一切 我只是说你有别的选择
God,I hate this shit,too. I’m just saying we got options,all right?
谢谢你的好意
I appreciate the thought.
不过我没那么乐观 七年后你有自己的生意
But I don’t see it. Man,in seven years you’re gonna be running your own show.
你才不会跟我合伙
I don’t see you working with me.
我3岁就认识你
We’ve known each other since we were three.
我答应你的事有没有反悔
Have I ever broken a promise to you? Huh?
我有没有让你失望过
Have I ever once broken a promise to you?
我有没有说要去哪儿 却没有出现
Have I ever said I’m gonna be somewhere and not shown up?
没有
No.
你出狱的时候 我会在
I’m gonna be there when you get out.
你听到吗 我一定会在
You hear me? I’m gonna fucking be there.
我知道你会在 可是你明天不会在
I know. I know you will. But you’re not gonna be there tomorrow.
明天才重要
And it’s all about tomorrow.
我有一个点子
Listen. I got one idea.
让我有逃过一劫的机会
One way I might buy myself a little room to breathe.
-不过我要你帮我一个大忙 -没问题
-I need a big favor from you. -Cool.
蛇头杰克
Jake the snake.