他们认为布雷维克先生…
They believe Mr. Breivik, who was responsible for the attack…
…患有偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症
…suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, and has done so…
并已经患病多年
…for several years.
如果法庭在审判中承认这些调查结果
If the Court upholds these findings in the trial,
这可能会让布雷维克 被送往精神病院接受治疗
it could result in Breivik being sent to a psychiatric hospital for treatment,
而完全不用坐牢
avoiding any jail time.
描述被告的是…
The defendant is described by…
(挪威恐袭 布雷维克认定失常可能不用坐牢)
维亚?
Viljar?
他不能再伤害你了
He can’t get to you.
他永远都不能对你怎样
He’s never going to get to you.
虽然工党预计全国票数 将有小幅度上升
Although the Labour Party is expected to make small gains across the country,
民♥意♥调查显示 最终权力将转去政党联盟
polls suggest that eventually power will shift to a coalition of parties.
史托腾伯格先生 被指控浪费了一些人所说的…
Ms. Solberg has been accused of wasting what some are calling
(保守党党♥魁♥索尔伯格)
…国家经济千载难逢的增长♥期♥
a once-in-a-lifetime boom in the national economy.
在欧洲各地…
Across Europe…
…进步党一类政党首次进入政♥府♥
…groups like the Progress Party entering government for the first time,
一个反移♥民♥♥运♥动 安德斯布雷维克本人也曾经被认为是
an anti-immigration movement that used to count Anders Breivik himself
其中一员
amongst its members.
你们好
Hi.
大家都在那里,那很好
Yeah, everyone is there. That’s good.
-好的,你能看到我吗? -是的,我能看见你
-Yeah, and you can see me? -Yes, I can see you.
好吧
OK.
我只是想说 我很荣幸成为冷岸群岛的市长
I just want to say that I’m really honored to become mayor of Svalbard.
我想感谢你们的谅解
And I just want to thank you for being so understanding.
如你们所知 这对我们来说是一段艰难的时期
As you know, this has been a difficult time for us,
但愿我们很快就会回家
but hopefully we will be home soon.
是的,维亚想说些话
So, yeah. And Viljar wants to say something.
-嘿,维亚! -大家好
-Hey, Viljar! -Hi, everybody.
我只是想说,我为我妈妈感到骄傲
I just wanted to say that I’m really proud of my mom.
希望他们…
And hopefully they…
他们很快就会让我离开这里
they’ll let me out of this place soon…
我们都可以回家过圣诞节
…and we’ll all get home for Christmas.
-要坚强,老友 -快些回家,维亚!
-Stay strong, mate. -Get home soon, Viljar!
好的,也许我们要说再见了
OK. Maybe we all should say goodbye.
我们很快就会见到你们了!再见!
We’ll see you soon, Christin! Goodbye!
拜拜
Bye-bye.
-稍后见 -拜
-See you soon. -Bye.
-拜拜 -恭喜!
-Bye-bye. -Congratulations!
他们说他是精神失常
They’re saying he’s insane.
(安德斯贝林布雷维克受审)
你认为他是精神失常吗?
Do you think he’s insane?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.
我看到了他
I saw him.
他知道自己在做什么,毫无疑问
He knew what he was doing. Definitely.
那么…当你离开这里时 你打算做什么?
What are you going to do when you get out of here?
我…我看不到未来
I– I can’t see the future.
我就是看不到,就像我是…
I just can’t see it. It’s like I’m…
在一个无人区中
out in this no-man’s-land.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?

Yeah.
但我们活了下来,对吧?
But we survived, right?
那究竟是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
受害者家属如何看待 布雷维克的精神失常申诉?
How do the families feel about Breivik’s insanity plea?
我可以代表我的客户说
I can say on behalf of my client
他们强烈反对 布雷维克先生的精神诊断结果
that they strongly oppose Mr. Breivik’s psychiatric diagnosis.
作为7月22日攻击事件的幸存者
And as the coordinating lawyer for the families and survivors
和他们家人的协调律师
of the 22nd of July attacks,
我今天将请求法♥院♥下令作进一步评估
I will be petitioning the Court today to order further assessments.
我们要求布雷维克先生面对司法
We demand that Mr. Breivik faces justice
并被追究责任,谢谢
and is held accountable. Thank you.
午安
Good afternoon.
经过仔细考虑后
After careful consideration,
本庭已决定允许
the Court has decided to allow
对布雷维克先生作进一步精神评估
further psychiatric assessment of Mr. Breivik.
法官大人
Your Honor,
家属乐于接受这个决定,并且感谢你
the families welcome this decision and they thank you.
当然,我们会用 我们自己的精神科专家
We will, of course, be calling our own psychiatric experts.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官大人
Your Honor,
法庭已经对布雷维克先生 进行了精神调查
the Court has already had Mr. Breivik psychiatrically examined.
允许进一步评估在法律上没有先例
Allowing further assessments has no precedent in law.
-谢谢 -利帕斯坦德先生…
-Thank you. -Mr. Lippestad…
本庭试图做的 是对挪威最好的事
the Court is trying to do what’s best for Norway.
当然了,法官大人,谢谢
Of course, Your Honor. Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
(冷岸群岛,挪威 奥斯陆以北2000公里)
你想我帮你挂好外套吗?
Do you want me to take your jacket?
让我把袋子放在这里
Let me put the bags here.
好的,谢谢
OK. Thanks.
非常感谢你们来到这里
Thank you so much for coming in.
这真的很难说出口
This is very difficult.
有些父母不高兴
Some of the parents are unhappy.
他们…我们收到投诉
They– There have been complaints,
因为你为这样危险的人辩护
because you are defending such a dangerous man.
什么意思?
Meaning?
他们认为学校可能会成为目标
They think the school might be a target.
天哪
Oh, for God’s sake.
我知道这不太可能
I know it’s very unlikely,
但我们必须考虑对大家都最好的做法
but we have to think about what’s best for everyone.
所以…
So…
你到底在说什么?
what exactly are you saying?
我们想知道你们是否…
We wonder if you…
也许应该找另一所学校
perhaps should find another school.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s OK.

Hey, hey.
-你好吗? -嗨,小妹妹,你好吗?
-How are you? -Hi, girl, how are you?
嗨,安德斯
Hi, Anders.
我想改变我的申诉
I want to change my plea.
-什么? -我不是精神失常
-What? -I’m not insane.
我是扮演了一个角色
I was playing a role.
-什么角色? -我在噩梦中扮演怪物
-What role? -I was playing the monster in a nightmare,
但我不是怪物 我是战争中的士兵,尽职尽责
but I’m not a monster. I’m a soldier in a war, doing my duty.
一个领导者 而领导者不会放弃他的权力
A leader. And a leader doesn’t give away his power.
我让家属们拿到控制权
I’ve allowed the families to take control.
但这是我的审判 我应该决定它结束的方式
But this is my trial. I decide how it ends.
我必须证明这些攻击有意义
I have to prove that these attacks meant something.
你的余生都会在狱中渡过
You’ll go to prison for the rest of your life.
我必须完成我已经开始的事情 而在那个法庭中挺身站起…
I have to finish what I’ve started, and standing up in that court…
那就是第三次攻击
that’s the third attack.
那就是重点
That’s the whole point.
那是我胜出的方式
That’s how I win.
他想改变自己的辩护策略
He wants to change his defense.
他想认罪
He wants to plead guilty.
他有说任何理由吗? 我是说,为什么?
Has he given any reason? I mean, why?
他想保持控制权
He wants to stay in control.
他也知道后果
And he knows the consequences.
他想挺身而出
He wants to stand up
并对他的行为负责
and be accountable for his actions.
精神评估已经很清楚
The psychiatric assessment was clear.
法律上,控方律师有义务坚持下去
The prosecution are legally obliged to stick with it.
我们如何解决这个问题?
How do we get around that?
好的,我们必须重新开始
OK, so we have to start again.
推断他每一步都知道自己做了什么
Infer that he knew what he was doing every step of the way.
只有理性的人才能计划和执行
That only someone rational could have planned and executed
这种复杂的行动
something this complex.
然后我们必须调查极右♥派♥的人
And then we have to look into the far right
找到与他信念一致的证人
and find witnesses who share his beliefs,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!