But he told me he needed them for hunting, and…
我相信他
I believed him.
你会考虑作证,为安德斯辩护吗?
Will you consider testifying in Anders’ defense?
我要说什么?
What would I say?
就是他童年时曾有过
Just that there were problems in his childhood.
一些问题,这会对他有帮助
It would help him.
但是,那么…
But then…
大家都会知道我是谁
everyone will know who I am.
安德斯有权获得辩护
Anders is entitled to a defense.
就像所有人一样
Just like everyone else.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
感谢你抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
他…
He…
不过,他是有点对的,不是吗?
He’s kind of right, though, isn’t he?
这个国家的趋势
The way the country’s going.
它不像以前那样
It’s not like it used to be.
现在是困难的时期
These are difficult times.
他的情况仍然十分严重
His situation is still quite critical.
他还在睡觉 但我们得对抗这细菌感染
He’s still asleep, but we are fighting an infection.
-我会在附近 -谢谢你,非常感谢你
-I will be around. -Yeah, thank you so much.
但他们不会单独承受这一切
But they do not go through this alone.
当他攻击他们时 他攻击了我们所有人
When he attacked them, he attacked us all.
那么,我们很快就会听到有关首相…
Here then, we’ll hear shortly about the Prime Minister’s…
喂
Hello.
你♥他♥妈♥的恋纳粹狂,我知道你住哪儿
You fucking Nazi lover. I know where you live.
我会确保你和你的家人都会下地狱
I’m going to make sure you and your family rot in hell.
首相宣布对7月22日攻击事件 进行正式调查
The Prime Minister today announced an official inquiry into the attacks of the 22nd of July.
它将由奥斯陆的一位主要律师 亚历山德拉格里格太太领导
This will be led by one of Oslo’s leading lawyers, Mrs. Alexandra Gerig.
心娜?
Hi.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
-你还好吗? -好
-You OK? -Yes.
我们的工作会立即开始,谢谢
Our work will begin immediately. Thank you.
这项调查至关重要
This inquiry is of vital importance.
无论出了什么问题 我们都必须面对它
Whatever went wrong, we must confront it.
如果我们不这样做 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就会胜出
If we fail to do so, the terrorist will surely win.
之前谁打电♥话♥给你?
Who was that on the phone?
是办公室打来
It was from the office.
那是今晚第三次了
It’s the third one tonight.
什么事?
Yes?
我是萝拉
I’m Lara.
-你好,萝拉 -你好
-Hi, Lara. -Hi.
我那时也在岛上 所以,我在这里探访幸存者
I was also on the island. So, I’m just here visiting survivors.
维亚♥情♥况如何?
How is Viljar?
他得醒来
He needs to wake up.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我的妹妹去世了,所以…
My sister didn’t make it, so…
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
芭诺
Bano.
你还活着,她会很高兴的
She’d be so happy you’re alive.
这是萝拉,她当时也在岛上
This is Lara. She was on the island.
她想知道维亚的情况怎样
She wanted to know how Viljar was doing.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Oh, hi.
-嗨,你还好吗? -嗨
-Hi. Are you OK? -Hi.
-好,我没事 -你跟维亚熟吗?
-Yeah, I’m fine. -Do you know Viljar well?
我认为每个人都喜欢维亚
I think everyone loves Viljar.
我刚刚在足球锦标赛中与他对战 所以…
I just played against him in a football tournament, so–
-是吗? -是啊
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
是的,他对你犯规了
Yeah, he fouled you.
是啊
Yeah.
但我现在先走了,所以…
But I’ll leave you, so…
-也许他醒来时我再过来? -好的,你人真好
-Maybe I can come back when he wakes up? -Yes, please. Very kind of you.
好的
OK.
保重
Take care.
我的建议是
My recommendation is that…
你说自己是精神失常
you plead insanity.
法庭将请司法精神医师 对你进行评估
The Court will have you assessed by a forensic psychiatrist.
他们会做出诊断 然后法庭会作出决定
They’ll give a diagnosis, and the Court will then decide
是否接受这个诊断 如果他们接受的话
whether to accept it. If they do
你就会去医院接受治疗
you’ll go to hospital for treatment.
-不用坐牢? -不用坐牢
-Not jail? -Not jail.
人们会非常生气
People will be very angry.
-这是法律 -我能否在法庭上发言?
-It’s the law. -Will I be able to address the Court?
我会向他们提出请求 你将享有与其他被告相同的权利
I will petition them, and you will have the same rights as any other defendant.
好的
OK.
你听
Listen.
他呼吸困难吗?
Is he choking?
他呼吸困难
He’s choking.
-你能帮他吗? -他在作呕
-Can’t you help him? -He’s gagging.
你能叫人来吗?
Can you call someone?
可以来五号♥房♥吗?快点
Can you come to room five? Quickly.
你们好
Hi.
你好,怎么了?
Hi. What’s going on?
-他在作呕 -他对管子做出反应
-He’s gagging. -He’s reacting to the tube.
好的,这是个好消息
OK, that’s good news.
我想我们应该帮他拔管
I think we should extubate him.
血氧很好
Saturation is good.
维亚,我要从你的喉咙里 取出这根管子
Viljar, I’m going to take this tube out of your throat.
你会有轻微的不适
There’s going to be a slight discomfort.
-你准备好了吗? -我们在这里,维亚
-Are you ready? -We are here, Viljar.
-我们在这里陪你 -好的,数三下
-We are here with you. -OK, on three.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好的,管子出来了
OK, the tube’s out.
维亚,你听到我说话吗?
Viljar, do you hear me?
非常好,维亚
Very good, Viljar.
你能举起你的左臂吗?
Can you raise your left arm?
很好
Yes.
非常好,维亚
Very good, Viljar.
你可以动动右手手指吗?
Can you raise your left arm?
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
你从哪里来?
Where are you from?
冷…冷岸…冷岸群岛
S– Sval– Svalbard.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
有个恐怖攻击
It was a terrorist attack.
你中枪了
You were shot.
但那已经过去了,你现在很安全
But it’s over. You’re safe now.
托瑞恩还好吗?
Is Torje OK?
-我在这里 -托瑞恩没事
-I’m here. -Torje’s fine.
维亚,他一点事也没有
He’s absolutely fine, Viljar.
开了很多枪
There was so much shooting.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
开枪的只是一个人
By just one man.
某个右翼极端主义者
Some kind of right wing extremist.
他杀了多少人?
How many did he kill?
Seventy-seven.
西蒙和安德斯死了,维亚,我很抱歉
Simon and Anders are dead, Viljar. I’m so sorry.
西蒙!西蒙!
Simon! Simon!
维亚!
Viljar!
-你还好吗? -好
-You OK? -Yes.
好的
OK.
康复显然会是漫长的路
It is clear that this is going to be a long recovery.
两至三年
Two or three years.
当然,会有脑损伤
Of course there’s brain damage
和这些子弹碎片
and these bullet fragments that are close to you brain stem,
它们离你的脑干很近
these fragments
这些碎片可能会移♥动♥
they could shift.
而且…
And…
那可能是致命的
that could be fatal.
所以…
So…