我认为这将是一个非常有力的声明
I think it would be a very, very strong statement.
他可以说话 但我的女儿害怕得不能离开她的房♥间
He gets to speak. My daughter’s too scared to leave her bedroom.
我女儿的意见又算什么?
What about my daughter’s voice?
他们将成为那些不能说话的人的声音
They would be the voices of those who cannot speak,
因为他们当时在场
because they were there.
我们需要听到他们的故事
And we need to hear their stories.
他们给维亚写了一封信
They’ve sent Viljar a letter.
希望他在审判中作证
They want him to testify at the trial.
他不必那样做
He doesn’t have to do it.
你可以请医生为他找个理由
We can just get the doctor to excuse him.
也许他需要那样做
Maybe he needs to do it.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
也许他需要面对它
Maybe he needs to face it.
-我们怎知道这不会让他再次受挫? -我们无法确定
-How do we know it won’t set him back? -We don’t.
风险太大了
It’s a hell of a risk.
这是他自己的选择
It’s his choice.

Hi.

Hey.
我一直在担心你
I’ve been worried about you.
我没事
I’m fine.
我刚收到一封信
I just received a letter.
他们希望我出席
They want me to appear.
那个审判
At the trial.
对,我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你认为你可以面对他吗?
Do you think you can face him?
维亚!
Viljar!
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
在,我还在
Yeah, I’m here.
你认为你能做到吗?
Do you think you can do it?
嗯…
Well…
我连一条他妈的街都走不完
I can’t even walk down the fucking street.
法官大人
Your Honor,
2011年7月22日
on the 22nd of July, 2011,
安德斯贝林布雷维克…
Anders Behring Breivik
(奥斯陆区域法♥院♥ 奥斯陆中心)
…进行了双重恐怖攻击
carried out a dual terror attack,
夺走了77名无辜人♥民♥的生命
taking the lives of 77 innocent people.
数百人受伤 也因为他的行为留下一生的心理创伤
Hundreds more were injured and left forever scarred by his actions.
布雷维克先生最初提出了 精神失常的申诉
Mr. Breivik initially entered a plea of insanity.
现在他希望对自己的行为负责
Now he wishes to be held accountable for his actions,
但挪威的法律很明确
but Norwegian law is clear.
如果我们
If there is any doubt
对布雷维克先生7月22日的精神状态 有任何疑问
as to Mr. Breivik’s state of mind on the 22nd of July,
我们控方
we, the prosecution,
别无选择,只能要求法庭判他
have no choice but to request the Court to
有罪
find him guilty,
判他
but sentence him
在一个戒备森严的设施里
to mandatory psychiatric treatment
进行强制性精神病治疗
in a secure facility.
我们不会试图
We will not seek
否认在7月22日犯下的罪行
to deny the crimes committed on July 22nd.
但是,我们会提出布雷维克先生
However, we will argue that Mr. Breivik
在进行这些攻击时并没有精神错乱
was not psychotic during these attacks.
相反地,我们提出 他确切知道自己在做什么事
Instead, we say he knew exactly what he was doing.
这些是政♥治♥行为
These were political acts.
布雷维克先生
Mr. Breivik.
今天我代表欧洲人发言
Today I speak on behalf of Europeans
他们被剥夺了
who have been deprived
他们的民族,本土
of their ethnic, indigenous,
文化和领土的权利
cultural, and territorial rights.
控方告诉你我是精神失常的
The prosecution tell you I’m insane.
他们这样做是因为他们害怕我
They do this because they fear me.
因为我犯下了自二战以来
Because I have committed the most sophisticated,
在欧洲最精密和最引人注目的
the most spectacular political assassination in Europe
政♥治♥暗♥杀♥
since World War II.
原因是什么?
And why?
因为挪威
Because Norway,
欧洲…
Europe…
都不是真正民♥主♥的地方
these are not real democracies.
对于一个国家来说 没有针对应否成为多元文化的问题
Is it democratic for a nation not to be consulted
对人♥民♥进行谘询 这算是民♥主♥吗?
about whether it becomes multicultural?
强迫他们在自己的首都里 成为少数民族?
To force them to become a minority in their own capital?
许多人将在未来几十年内明白这一点
Many will realize this in the coming decades
然后就像我一样拿起武器
and pick up arms, just as I did.
法官大人,被告已经说够了
The defendant has said enough, Your Honor.
你要说快一点,布雷维克先生
You must hurry up, Mr. Breivik.
我必须被容许完成我的声明
I must be allowed to finish my statement.
这对家属来说太残忍♥了
This is very upsetting for the families.
法官大人 被告必须被容许完成他的声明,谢谢
Your Honor, the defendant must be allowed to finish his statement. Thank you.
你可以继续,布雷维克先生
You may continue, Mr. Breivik.
当和平的革命变得不可能时
When peaceful revolution is made impossible,
暴♥力♥革命便是唯一的选择
then violent revolution is the only option.
我要求被无罪释放 因为我采取了行动来保卫我的国家
I demand to be acquitted because I acted in defense of my country.
我有八个星期
I got eight weeks.
我想不用辅助行走
I want to walk unassisted.
不用拐杖,不要颤抖 也没有呼吸困难
No stick, no shaking, no breathlessness.
你仍然很虚弱
You’re still very weak.
只管告诉我需要怎样做
Just tell me what I need to do.
谢谢你今天来到这里,首相
Thank you for coming today, Prime Minister.
我想开始探讨政♥府♥在多大程度上知道
I want to begin to explore to what extent government was aware
在7月22日的攻击之前
of the threat posed by Anders Behring Breivik
安德斯贝林布雷维克构成的威胁
prior to his attacks on the 22nd of July.
这显然是一个我非常关心的问题
That was obviously a question that concerned me greatly.
安♥全♥部♥门告诉我,他们没有收到警告
The Security Services told me they had no warnings,
他的行动完全不在侦察范围内
that he operated completely out of sight.
首相,我们的调查表明了不同的说法
Prime Minister, our investigation suggests something different.
我们发现布雷维克先生购买♥♥了化学品
We have discovered that Mr. Breivik’s purchase of chemicals
用来制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
that he used in the construction of the bomb
这件事在2011年1月
came to the attention of the Customs Services
引起了海关的注意
in January, 2011.
但政♥府♥完全没有采取行动
But this was not acted on.
主席女士,这不是我收到的消息
That was not what I was told, Madam Chair.
我们能否讨论政♥府♥部门建筑群 的安全问题?
Can we turn to the issues of physical security around government quarters?
你可以打开第三个标签的位置
You can turn to tab three.
文件指出
It appears from the papers
政♥府♥内部讨论了提案
there were proposals discussed inside government
加强首相办公室周围的安全措施
to improve physical security around the Prime Minister’s office.
你知道有这些讨论吗?
Were you aware of these discussions?
圣殿骑士团是一群爱国者的网络
The Knights Templar are a network of patriots
他们和我想法相同 也愿意如我拿起武器
who think the way I do and are willing to pick up arms just as I did,
来扞卫自己的生活方式
in order to defend their way of life.
布雷维克先生,你告诉警♥察♥这个组织
Mr. Breivik, you told the police that this organization
在2002年成立
was set up in 2002.
-这是真的吗? -是的,在911事件之后
-Is this true? -Yes, after September 11th.
你参加了他们的第一次会议吗?
Did you attend this first meeting?
我有
I did.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我收到了我的任务
I was given my mission.
这个任务
This mission.
布雷维克先生 警♥察♥调查了你在2002年的活动
Mr. Breivik, the police have tracked your movements in 2002
没有证据表明你参加过这样的会议
and found no evidence that you attended such a meeting.
你能解释一下吗?
Can you explain this?
那是一个秘密会议
It was a covert meeting.
但现在它不再是秘密了,所以…
But now it is no longer a secret, so…
你能证明这次会议确实举♥行♥了吗?
can you prove this meeting actually took place?
无可奉告
No comment.
你能告诉我参加会议的人的名字吗?
Can you tell me the names of those who attended the meetings?
无可奉告
No comment.
那位为挪威带来痛苦 和造成77人死亡的男子
The man responsible for Norway’s suffering and the deaths of 77 people
被带进法庭时完全没有表示悔意
showed no sign of regret as he was brought into the courtroom.
他显得早有准备…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!