(2011年7月21日)
(瓦尔斯图亚农场 奥斯陆东面145公里)
(乌托亚岛 奥斯陆西面40公里)
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
来吧!
Come on!
-嘿,莫妮卡! -维亚?
-Hey, Monica! -Viljar!
谢谢
Thank you.
(欢迎)
你好
Hi.
-维亚汉森? -亚历斯?
-Viljar Hanssen? -Alex?
(泰勒马克郡)
(奥斯陆)
维亚!
Viljar!
-嘿 -嘿!
-Hey. -Hey!
-我们为你留了一个地方 -太好了
-We saved a spot for you. -Perfect.
-很高兴见到你,老兄 -很高兴见到你
-Good to see you, man. -Good to see you.
全体人员都一起了
The crew is gathered.
很久不见
Long time.
-嗨,你好吗? -好啊
-Hey, how are you doing? -All right.
你这次终于有带睡袋了?
You actually brought a sleeping bag this time?
是的,我的父母帮我收拾的
Yeah, my parents packed.
嘿,我看不下去了
Hey, this is painful to look at.
(议程:首相访问乌托亚)
所以,星期六你要去 乌托亚的工人青年团夏令营
So, on Saturday you’ll be going to the AUF summer camp at Ut03ya.
这是时间表和演讲稿
Here’s the schedule, and attached is also a draft of your speech.
(首相办公室 奥斯陆政♥府♥中心)
我用你与岛屿的关系开场 谈它如何启发你的行动派立场
I started with your connection to the island, how it inspired your activism,
然后你就可以把话题带去问题所在
and then you kind of push on to the issues.
很好,我认为它需要更个人化
Good. I think it needs to be a bit more personal,
说更多关于我在岛上的回忆
more about my memories from the island.
然后我真的想谈论青年失业的挑战
And then I want to address the challenge of youth unemployment.
-我认为那非常重要 -是的,很好
-I think that’s very important. -Yeah, that’s good.
确保我们有足够时间 真的与孩子们见面
Make sure we build in proper time to really meet with the kids.
好的
OK.
两个小时,好吗?
Two hours, maybe?
委员会的文件在公事包中
And the committee papers are in the briefcase.
你应该在星期一之前把它读完
You should read those before Monday.
明白,我想我们已经安排好了,谢谢
Got it. Well, I think we’re all set. Thank you.
-休息一下 -你也是
-Get some rest. -You too.
你也是,先生
You too, sir.
-谢谢 -晚安
-Thank you. -Night.
明天早上你有国♥家♥安♥全♥简报
And tomorrow morning you have the national security briefing
十点钟,一小时
at 10:00, for an hour.
-我会在官邸那边做 -好的
-I’ll do it in the residency. -OK.
并将司法部长早点带来这里
And bring the Justice Minister in earlier.
-当然了 -晚安
-Yes, of course. -Have a good night.
-先生,祝演讲顺利 -谢谢
-Good luck with the speech, sir. -Thank you.
晚安,先生
Good night, sir.
午饭后在这里再见
See you back here after lunch.
(奥斯陆市中心)
安德斯?
Anders?
早安,欢迎
Good morning. Welcome.
-很高兴见到你!嗨! -嘿,你好
-Nice to see you! Hi! -Hey, you.
进来吧
Just come on in.
座位够给所有人坐
There’s seats for everyone.
-这里好吗? -好,就这里吧
-This OK? -Yeah, fine.
好的,欢迎大家
OK. Welcome, everyone.
那么,欢迎来到今天的第一堂课程
So, welcome to the first seminar for today.
我们会做一个练习
We are going to do an exercise,
练习叫做“如果我是首相的话”
which I’ll call “If I Were Prime Minister.”
乌托亚的好处之一 就是你可以结识新朋友
One of the good things about Ut03ya is that you can meet friends
可以玩音乐 或许也可以晚点才去睡觉
and you can play music, and maybe stay up a bit late.
对吧?
Yeah?
但这也是一个思考未来的机会
But it’s also an opportunity to think about your future.
你们长大得那么快 有一天就会轮到你们
You grow up so fast, then one day it will be you
成为社会的领导者
that will be the leader of your community.
维亚,由你开始好吗?
Viljar, can you start?
好,当然好啊
Yeah, sure.
大家好
Hi.
你们好吗?
How are you?
好的,让我想想
So, let’s see.
好的
OK.
那么,在冷岸群岛,我的家乡…
So, in Svalbard, where I come from,
(为多数人服务,挪威工青团)
…无论是什么国籍,我们都会欢迎
everyone is welcome, regardless of nationality.
我们有挪威人
We’ve got Norwegians,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians,
中国人,克罗埃西亚人
Chinese, Croatians,
所有人一起生活和工作
all living and working together.
我们努力让大家能打成一片
And we worked really hard to integrate everyone.
但冷岸群岛只有2000人
But in Svalbard, it’s, like, 2,000 people.
你认为它怎样 在欧洲其他地区也适用?
How do you translate that to the rest of Europe?
这是原则,这才是最重要的
It’s the principle, and that’s what’s important.
如果我是首相,那就是我的立场
And if I was Prime Minister, that’s what I’d stand for.
(发送给:所有联络人 主题:这是我的礼物…)
(…送给所有欧洲人)
(欧洲独♥立♥宣言 安德斯贝林布雷维克 着)
(警♥察♥)
…groundwater reserves are drying up.
Sustained drought is becoming the norm…
有一辆白色厢形货车停泊在后面 是我们的吗?
We got a white van parked out back. Is it one of ours?
好的,我会查车牌并尝试找到司机
OK. I’ll just check the license plate and try to find the driver.
总部,你能帮我查一下车牌吗?
Central, will you check a serial number for me, please?
带他离开这里!来吧!快点!
Get him out of here! Come on! Move!
首相已经安全
Prime Minister secure.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
我们现在有来自奥斯陆的突发新闻
We have breaking news coming out of Oslo right now.
市中心发生大爆♥炸♥
A large explosion has gone off in the center of the city,
应该是政♥府♥区,在首相办公室附近
I think, the government district, near the Prime Minister’s office.
我们没有进一步的…
We have no further…
这里不安全,大家快离开!
It isn’t safe. Everybody out!
(奥斯陆爆♥炸♥案,警方封口)
打电♥话♥给内阁
Call the cabinet.
我想见警♥察♥局长 国防部长和警♥察♥保安局
I want the police director, head of defense, and the PST.
通知国王
Inform the King:
首相没事,政♥府♥仍然运作中
The Prime Minister is safe. The government is functioning.
有很多瓦砾和浓烟,但…
There is a lot of debris and smoke, but…
我可以清楚地看到一辆翻了的车
I can clearly see a car that was flipped onto its roof,
我估计这是爆♥炸♥造成的
and I’m assuming it’s a result of the blast itself.
(乌托亚)
你们可能已经听到
As you probably heard,
奥斯陆政♥府♥区发生了爆♥炸♥事件
there’s been an explosion in the government district in Oslo.
是啊
Yeah.
是的,我们没有进一步的消息
We don’t have much information yet.
很多人的父母在那里工作,对吗?
Many of you have parents who work there, OK?
如果你们还没有联络他们的话 你们应该打电♥话♥给他们
So you should probably call them, if you haven’t done that already.
现在,我们将暂停所有活动 直到我们知道更多消息
In the meantime, we’ll suspend activities until we get some more information.
但现在,去打电♥话♥给父母 好吗?
But for now, you go and call your parents, OK?
还有其他问题吗?
Any more questions?
首相呢?你知道他是否安全吗?
The Prime Minister? Do you know if he’s OK?
-喂,妈妈 -喂,维亚
-Hey, Mom? -Hi, Viljar.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我没事,你♥爸♥爸跟我一起在酒店 我们没事
Yeah, I’m fine. Your dad’s with me. We’re at the hotel, we’re fine.
他们说有爆♥炸♥事件
They say it was an explosion.
爸爸是有提到什么爆♥炸♥的样子
Dad says there’s been some kind of explosion.
-是炸♥弹♥吗? -我们不知道
-Was it a bomb? -Yeah, we don’t know.
你们俩还好吗?
Are you both OK?
我们没事,托瑞恩有点怕,但是…
Yeah, we’re fine. Torje’s a bit scared, but…
我会好好照顾他的,是的,我保证
I’ll take care of him. Yeah, I promise.
我们知道发生了什么事以后 会打电♥话♥给你
We’ll call you when we know what’s happened, OK?

Bye.
她没事,她说他们离事发地点很远
She’s fine. She said they were nowhere near.
来,我们走吧,我需要换衣服
Come. Let’s go. I need to change.
薇尔娜,你还好吗?发生什么事了?
Velna, are you OK? What’s happened?
你跟艾力克和其他人谈过了吗?
Have you talked to Eric and the others?
好的,取消所有竞选活动会议
OK, cancel all the campaign meetings.
当你有什么消息时… 打电♥话♥给我,好吗?
Call me when you… when you hear anything, OK?
这就是我们目前所知道的
So, here’s what we know so far.
在3时30分左右
At around 3:30,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!