it felt like kind of their unspoken language.
她是那种女人,可以这么说话:
She was one of those women that could be like,
“你太自我放纵了啊”
“You’re being self-indulgent.”
而他会说:“好吧”
And he’d be like, “Fine!”
我认为他拍摄时能听见莎莉说话
I think he could hear Sally’s voice when he’s shooting.
所以今晚我想要谢谢我的协作者
And so tonight I want to thank my co-writer,
莎莉·蒙奇
Sally Menke.
她是他的啦啦队
She was his cheerleader
还是他的剪辑师,合而为一
and his editor all rolled into one.
嗨,莎莉
Hi, Sally.
嗨,莎莉
Hi, Sally.
嗨,莎莉
Hi, Sally.

Cut!
无良分队会等着你过
The Basterds will be waiting from you.
干,干,干
Fucking, fucky, fuck.
差一点
So close.
你好,莎莉,差一点
Hello, Sally. So close.
他的电影的共鸣,是推动你…
The resonance of his cinema is to push you
利用他工具箱裡的每一件工具,而他是使用这些工具的大♥师♥
with every tool at his disposal and he’s a master at most of those tools.
我记得那个结局,跟我父母观看
I remember that ending, watching it and my parents,
我父母在哭
my parents were crying.
它真是难以置信
It was just this incredible,
难以置信的时刻
incredible moment.
我得以成为…枪杀希♥特♥勒♥的犹太人
I get to be the Jew that shot Hitler.
这是最棒的
It’s the greatest.
我走到每个地方,人们认出我是“犹太熊”
Everywhere I go, people recognize me for The Bear Jew
每个国家,真不可思议
every country. It’s incredible.
我认为,那些人…
I think the people who
看到希♥特♥勒♥死时,觉得《无♥耻♥溷蛋》错乱出轨的
think that Inglourious Basterds goes off the rails when Hitler dies
搞错了 我们都是在看电影
misses that we all are watching the movie
而且我们都知道我们在看电影
and we all know we’re watching a movie.
他没有改变历史
He didn’t change history,
他也从未声称他要这么做
nor does he ever claim to do that.
但他做的恰恰是…
But he’s doing exactly the- the- the
讲故事应该有的…精髓任务
quintessential task of what storytelling is all about.
“假如这样,会如何?”
What if?
我从未有过那种欲望,一遍一遍参与到我国的历史中
I’ve never had the desire to be part of repeating my country’s history over and over and over,
所以这个剧组似乎真的耳目一新
so the set seemed really refreshing.
而且…只有昆汀·塔伦蒂诺才能做出这种东西而不被责骂
And, uh, only Quentin Tarantino gets away with stuff like that.
我是说,做这部电影多么带种啊
I mean, what a ballsy movie to make.
这傢伙做了一部电影
That guy makes a movie
一部叫做《无♥耻♥溷蛋》的电影,而裡面的溷蛋并不太多
that’s a movie called Inglourious Basterds where the bastards aren’t really in it that much
一部战争电影,当中几乎没有战争
a war movie where there’s almost no war
而且三分之二说外语
and it’s two-thirds in a foreign language.
简直是…你怎么做到的?
It’s just like, how do you do that?
你怎么会有自信和胆量这么做?
How do you have the confidence and the balls to do that
还能避免它成为你职业生涯最大的商业失败
coming off of what was the biggest commercial failure of your career?
我还活着
I’m alive.
他像是说:我要做点大胆勇敢而又不一样的
He’s like, I’m gonna do something bold and brave and different.
然后他在《姜戈》裡又做了一回
Then he does it again with Django.
每个人仍然质疑他
And everyone’s still doubting him.
你怎么能在圣诞节弄一部奴隶电影?
How can you do a slavery movie at Christmas?
然后他说:看好了
And he said, watch this.
那是他有生以来最大的电影
It’s his biggest movie ever.
没有别的类型片比西部片更能反映它们自己的那十年
以及美国人在那十年裡的道德与情感
西部片一直是一个放大镜 – 昆·塔
人人都排着队要和昆汀·塔伦蒂诺合作
Everyone is standing in the Quentin Tarantino line to work.
我不管他们是谁
I don’t care who they are.
我不管你是多么闪耀的明星
I don’t care how big your star shines
你对票房♥有多大贡献
and what you do at the box office.
你依然是…“缺乏昆汀·塔伦蒂诺”
You are still Quentin Tarantino deprived
只要你没有得到机会跟他合作过
if you haven’t gotten a chance to work with him.
我得到了一个机会去见昆汀·塔伦蒂诺
I get a chance to meet Quentin Tarantino.
喂,白人伙计
Hey, white boy.
我说了,喂,白人伙计
I said, hey, white boy.
闭嘴,老黑
Shut up, black.
你说不出什么我想听的话来
You ain’t got nothing’ to say I want to hear.
你塑造…不知名的,有名气的,明星
You make unknowns, celebrities, stars.
但你把明星转变成传奇
But you turn stars into legends.
我说我知道这傢伙需要能够骑他的马
I said, I know the dude needs to be able to ride his horse.
我自己家裡就有马
I got my own horse at the crib.
这样会很酷
It’ll be cool.
不单单是他让我接了这个角色
And not only did he allow me to take on the character,
而且我还有机会在这片子裡骑我自己的马
but I got a chance to ride my own horse in the film.
我的男仆,姜戈
My valet, Django.
这俩是我们的马,托尼和弗裡茨
These are our horses, Tony and Fritz.
我们有布鲁斯
We had Bruce there,
布鲁斯·邓恩,他拍过电视制♥作♥的每一部西部片
Bruce Dern, who’s done every western that’s ever been made for television,
演过你想象得到的每一个坏人
played every bad guy you could imagine.
姜戈啊姜戈
Django, Django
你有罪,姜戈
you got sin, Django.
这孩子有罪
The boy’s got sin.
一直以来你观看这人有好多年
When you’ve watched this man for however many year, what,
30、40、50年的职业生涯
thirty, forty, fifty years of his career,
他来了
and to step in.
那正是你需要的,知道吗
And that’s what you need, you know?
不是政♥治♥正确
No political correctness.
不是减轻打击
No softening the blows.
我要你烙一个逃跑的“R”在他脸颊这裡
I want you to burn a runaway “R” right here on his cheek
还有那女孩也是
and the girl, too.
进入角色并跟昆汀合作
Getting into the role and working with Quentin,
昆汀他…特别是在开始时,因为他并不了解我
Quentin was, especially in the beginning because he didn’t know me.
你知道,他了解萨缪尔
You know, he knew Samuel.
他了解克裡斯托弗
He knew Christoph.
所以他就说:“听着,我们必须做出成效来”
And so he was like, “Listen. You know, we really got to put the work in.”
所以我进去就积极练习台词
And so I would come in and I was doing my lines
真的有些像是吉姆·布朗那样
really sort of Jim Brown,
就像,就像我已经是那个人了
like, you know, like I was already the guy.
我记得他说:“噢,我们停一下”
And I remember him going, “Uh, let’s take a break.”
他把我带进房♥间裡
He takes me in the room.
他说:“喂,听着
He says, “Hey, listen.
“听着,你必须是个奴隶”
Listen. You- you- you got to be a slave.”
我说:“你什么意思?”他说…
I said, “What do you mean?” He said,
“你…你必须当一个奴隶”
“You- you have to be a slave.”
我说:“我不明白”
And I said, ” I- I don’t get it.”
他说:“你已经过于男子汉气概,而且过于能自控”
He says, “You’re already too macho and you’re too in control.”
“背路易斯的包,开路虎揽胜,等等这些
The Louis bag and the Range Rover you’re driving, all of this
“所以你必须进来,把那些都脱去
and so you have to come in and strip that all the way
“因为 我不想这事成为一个错误
’cause I don’t want this to be a mistake
“我聘了你这样的人 或另外哪个有名的人
that if I hired someone who is like yourself or some other person who’s well known,
“你又不能放弃你的人格
that you couldn’t break away from your persona
“正因如此我才会跟现在这批人合作
and that’s why I work with the people that I work with.
于是第二天,我把那些都留在家裡
And so the next day, I left all that at the crib
然后潜心塑造…那个类型的人
and sunk into that- that type of person
他…内心强大,但害怕让它流露出来
who was strong on the inside, but afraid to allow it to come out
因为你会因此被杀
because you would be murdered.
想象一下,要是谁看见自己的爱人,却什么也不能说
Imagine if anyone here saw someone you love and you can’t say nothing
因为他们会杀了你们俩
’cause they’ll kill you both.
布隆希达,来,到我马背上来
Broomhilda, come on and get on my horse.
布隆希达…
Broomhilda
那很有力量
That was powerful.
即使是在排练,我都得做一些事
Even in the rehearsal, I had to do certain things
来驱走我的角色心中的恐惧
in order to get the fear out of my character
只要有萨缪尔在,因为他进来就是这样子
when it came to Sam because he came in like this.
对所有东西嚎叫
He howls to everything.
我简直可以说 他可能是我合作过最好的演员
I can literally say he’s probably the best actor I’ve worked with.
你吓到我了
You scaring me.
我为什么会吓到你?
Why is it I’m scarin’ you?
因为你很吓人
Because you’re scary.
我♥干♥
Oh, fuck.
我♥干♥,难以置信
Oh, fuck, it’s incredible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!