“施蒂格利茨进到无良小队来你有何想法?”
What did you think about Stiglitz coming into the Basterds?”
每个人都得准备好他的答桉
Everybody had to have their answers ready.
有一个人没有准备好
And there was one person who didn’t.

You!
然后…
And…
你第二天就不在了
…you weren’t there the next day.
而那家伙只是个临时演员
And that guy was an extra.
所以我真的真的为此训练
So I was really, really training for it.
我知道那场棒球戏,那是重头戏
And I knew the bat scene, that was the scene.
就像…就像是我这辈子别的什麽也不干
Like, this-It was like if I do nothing else in my life
这场戏得拍
it is this scene.
你听见了吗?
You hear that?
是的
Yes.
那是唐尼·唐诺维兹军士
It’s Sergeant Donny Donowitz.
你可能更认识他的绰号♥
You might know him better by his nickname,
犹太熊
The Bear Jew.
昆汀给了我最史诗的英雄
Quentin just gave me the most heroic…
那个被称为“犹太熊”的
The one they call “The Bear Jew”…
是个石巨人
…is a Golem!
他说 你有布拉德·皮特和希♥特♥勒♥给你铺垫
He’s like you have Brad Pitt and Hitler building you up.
他说 这将是你的时刻
He’s like this is gonna be your moment.
你知道,我准备从隧♥道♥裡出来
And, you know, I was gonna come out of this tunnel.
昆汀说:“我弄了最棒的隧♥道♥
Quentin was like, “I got the best tunnel.
“你得敲打着棒球棍,你得从裡面出来”
You’re gonna be tapping with a bat and you’re gonna come out.”
我增了重,我们挂了个拳击袋
Well, I got some weights and we set up a punching bag,
所以布拉德在演着整场戏 我就在后面
so that Brad was doing the whole scene and I was in the back
我举着重,做着引体向上
and I was like lifting weights and doing pull-ups
好像我要准备好当一只动物
like, I wanted to be ready like-like an animal.
然后昆汀说:好了,午饭后拍你的戏
And Quentin was like, all right, I’ll get to you after lunch.
到后来,他又说:我们下一个拍你,快准备
And then by the end, he’s like, we’re gonna do you next, so be ready, ready.
然后他又说,哦,骗你的
And he was like, well, that’s a wrap.
然后我…我坐在那裡等到一天结束
And I was like. And I would, like, sit there at the end of day
就是全化好妆,准备好
and like like getting all made up and ready,
鼓足气,准备上场
pumped up, ready to go,
然后就像是晚上健身
and then it would be like the night at the gym and
早上健身,时刻准备着
in the morning the gym, and then ready for it.
而昆汀这样对我大概有四五天
And Quentin did that to me for about four or five days.
终于…他就是把我憋成笼子裡的动物
He finally, and he just like had me like a caged animal.
当然他是故意那么做的
He was, of course, doing it on purpose.
所以我扛着球棒出来时
And when I came out with that bat,
我彻底准备好了
I was so, so ready.
然后我就挥棒打那个假人
And then I just started wielding on that dummy.
我完全疯狂了
I’m going completely crazy.
我是说,我好像嗓子都哑了
I mean I think I lost my voice
那之后的几天都是
for a couple days after that.
我知道昆汀真正想要的
I know that Quentin really wanted,
是真实,演员是真的德国人
um, authentic, um, actors to be really German,
真的法国人
to be really French.
他花了好几个月好几个月
Um, he spent months and months and months
在德国寻找正确人选
in Germany trying to find the right people,
特别是克裡斯托弗·沃茨的角色
especially for Christoph Waltz’s character.
我的确有别的事想问你
而且我知道他跟自己说过
And I know that he had said himself,
如果他不是找到了克裡斯多弗
that if he wouldn’t have found Christoph,
他就不可能拍这部片子
he wouldn’t have been able to make this film.
但现在,我完全想不起来是什么了
哦,一定不是什么重要事
昆汀 对克裡斯托弗的角色非常保密
Quentin was very secretive about, uh, Christoph’s character.
即便在通读剧本时 我们也没有真正看过他表演
Uh, even at the read-throughs we didn’t get to really see his performance.
在剧院裡,克裡斯托弗进来
In the theatre when Christoph comes in
遇见布丽吉特
and confronts Bridget,
那场戏我们从未排练过
we never rehearsed that scene,
所以我是完全惊讶的,看到他开始变得…
so it was a complete surprise to me when he started going
疯狂,大笑以及他演那场戏的方式
crazy on the laugh and- and the way he did that scene.
你是这样伤了腿的,登山?
信不信由你,就是这样
我觉得我脸上有些显出这种感觉来
And I think it kind of shows in my face.
克裡斯托弗发现了这个角色
Christoph just found this character.
他有很…明确的想法如何去扮演它,并且…
He had a really specific idea of how he wanted to play it and
跟昆汀在一起,他们有一种…
together with Quentin they just had this
了不起的纽带,变得越来越大越来越大
great bond and it got bigger and bigger and bigger.
他所传播的绝对是对传媒业的一种过度热心
There is definitely an exuberance about the medium that he spreads.
而且没有疫苗可以对抗这毛病
And there is no, no inoculation against this bug.
你会被感染,不管你想要还是不想要
You get infected whether you want to or not.
我不知道你是否想要,因为有一部分
Well, I don’t know whether you want to or not, because that’s part of the,
这种传染病有一部分是你 的确想要被感染到的
part of the infection that you do want to get infected.
这就像是跑到妓院裡
It’s like going to a whore house to
专门去感染梅毒
get infected with the syphilis.
我从未在影片中被杀死过
I’ve never been killed on films,
所以,随着那一天的接近,我变得越来越紧张
so as the day approached, I was getting more and more nervous about it.
我在我的化妆车裡,昆汀进来说
I’m in my trailer and Quentin comes in and he goes,
“我不太信任克裡斯托弗杀死你
“Well, I don’t really trust Christoph to kill you
“所以我准备自己动手”
so I’m gonna do it myself.”
然后他这样说:“看看…
And he was like, “Well, look at this.
“他们把党卫军服袖子剪下来给我…
They cut off SS sleeves that fit me
“而我准备套上,然后我就在你上面…
and I’m gonna put them on and then I’m just gonna be on top of you
“然后我就要扼住你,这会很棒的”
and I’m gonna be strangling you, and it’s gonna be great.”
我只好:“哦哦,好,太棒了
I was like, ” Oh, oh. Yeah, that’s great.
“当然,有道理
Sure. Fair enough.
“有何不可?”
Why not?”
当时我真的很惊慌
And- and now I’m really panicking.
所以,我们就做这个特技,就是我最终倒地
And so we know we do the stunt and like I’m finally on the ground
我做这个我生命终结的场景,跟昆汀一起
and I just have this to the end of my life vision of Quentin
他绝对有克裡斯托弗三倍大
who by all means is three times Christoph’s size
他的双手也是克裡斯托弗双手的三倍,在我脖子上
and his hands are three times Christoph’s hands on top of me,
你知道,戴着袖子,小三倍的袖子,掐住我
you know, with put-on sleeves that are three sizes too small for him strangling me.
然后我就想:噢,如果我死了
And I was just like, well, at least if I die,
至少是昆汀·塔伦蒂诺今天杀死了我
it’s Quentin Tarantino who killed me today.
我猜想他真的进入状况了
I guess he really gets in there.
昆汀非常亲历亲为
Quentin is very hands-on.
他坐在摄影机旁
He sits next to camera.
通常导演坐在视讯中心前
Usually directors sit at video village,
有时在另一个房♥间裡
sometimes in a different room.
你感觉像是他参与进来
You feel like he’s involved,
他就在那裡,他有些像是稍微抓着点你的手
he’s there, he’s kind of holding your hand a little bit.
一天拍摄结束,你感觉好像他什么都看在眼裡
At the end of the day, you feel like he sees everything.
戏裡有笑话的时候他会大笑
He laughs when there’s like a joke in the scene.
他总是这样…有时你必须喊咔
He’s always like–Sometimes you have to cut
因为我们听见昆汀的笑声
because we can hear Quentin laughing.
这很讚
It’s- It’s pretty great.
嗨,萨莉
Hi, Sally.
任何时候你拍了一条他喜欢的
Any time you get a take and he likes it,
他就会:“好了,又一条可以对莎莉喊的”
he’s like, “All right, another one to shout to Sally.
嗨,莎莉
Hi, Sally.
他刚碰见莎莉·蒙奇就给我打电♥话♥
He called me right after he met Sally Menke
他说:我遇见一个女孩
and he said, I’ve met this gal.
我想我们会一起合作我所有的电影
I think we’re gonna work on all our movies together.
看镜头…
Look into the camera
跟我的剪辑师说话,她一个人被困在洛杉矶
and tell my lonely editor stuck in Los Angeles
在她房♥间裡,只有她自己,你好
that’s in her room all by herself, hello.
她名叫莎莉
Her name is Sally.
你好,莎莉
Hello, Sally.
还有:欢迎,第一天快乐
And welcome to happy first day.
第一天快乐
And happy first day!
现在一起说,来!
Now all together, go.
你好,莎莉,第一天快乐
Hello, Sally and happy first day!
莎莉·蒙奇,不幸已经不在人世
Sally Menke, unfortunately, is not with us anymore.
但她是昆汀主要的特约剪辑师
But she was Quentin’s major contributing editor
那时候他所有的电影都是
for all of his movies for a while there.
她是我唯一真正的合作者
She is my only true genuine collaborator
从头到尾,就是这样
from beginning to end and that’s the way it is.
他们彼此非常了解
They just knew each other so well,
他们有些像是无声地交流

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!