And Quentin’s like, “It’s got to be real or the foam won’t be correct.”
然后昆汀说:“我不能坐在那边看监视器
And Quentin’s like “I can’t be there to see how the take looks,
“所以这是个长镜头,你们必须做好它
so this is a long take. You’ve- you’ve got to do this right,
“但我正在喝真的吉尼斯啤酒和真的野格酒
but I’m drinking real Guinness and real Jager.
“你们可不能搞砸了”
You guys can’t fuck it up.”
对,好好,人人都准备好了
Right. Okay, okay. Everyone’s ready.
那晚最后一个镜头
Last shot of the night.
大概是早晨6:30
It’s like six-thirty in the morning. Aah!
所以我们就 砰 砰 砰
So we’re like, boom, boom, boom, boom.
昆汀就:“效果怎么样,吉米?”
And Quentin’s like, how’d it turn out, Jimmy.
而他就…
And he’s like…
实际上,效果很棒
actually that was- that was great.
昆汀说:“酷,酷,我们应该保一条,对吧?”
Quentin said, “Cool, cool. We should get one for safety, right?”
砰,砰
Boom, boom.
他喝了一杯,又喝了一杯
He drinks another shot, drinks another shot.
我也不知道怎么回事,我们唱起了…
And I don’t know how, but we started singing this
《灼热马鞍》裡的歌♥,我就这样…
song from Blazing Saddles, where I was like,
din-din-din-in, din-din-din.
伸出你的手
Throw out your hands,
– 呲出你的牙 – 伸出你的手
– Stick out your tush… – Throw out your hands,
我开始对着昆汀唱
And I just started doing it to Quentin.
他就开始大笑
And he just started laughing.
他这样子 “啊,太好笑了
And he’s like, “Ah, that was so fun.
啊,对对对
He’s like, “Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
来,我们再来一回”
Let’s- let’s just do another one.”
我们就说,好啊,但现在快早上7:15了
And we’re like, yeah, but now it’s like seven fifteen in the morning.
所以昆汀就说
And so Quentin’s like,
“开拍”,然后他…
“Action!” And he goes,
“噗嘘”,就把杯子打翻了,跌得粉碎
“pshew” and slams the glass down and shatters it
割破了他的手,他跌下桌子大笑
and cuts his hand and falls off the table laughing.
就像这样 “哈哈哈哈”
And he’s like, “Ah-ha-ha-ha!
“这太好玩了,哎哟我的天
That was so funny. Oh, my God!”
我记得我们拍了大概12条
I think we did about twelve takes.
终于,到了也许是早上8:45
Finally at like, maybe it’s eight-forty-five in the morning
我要走了,而昆汀抓住我胳膊,说
I was leaving and Quentin, like, grabbed my arm. He’s like,
“你要留下,你要跟我们喝一杯,对吧?”
“You’re stayin’ and you’re having a drink with us, right?”
我说:“好好,等我一会儿回来”
I said, “Yeah, yeah. Let me be right back.”
然后我逃掉了
And I like ran away
回到酒店睡觉 我不知道
back to the hotel to sleep. I don’t know.
我只听说某人好像 第二天早上11点吐在垃圾箱裡
All I heard was someone may have been puking in a dumpster at eleven o’clock the next morning.
哦,我看《死亡证据》时
when I saw Death Proof,
那场戏裡
in that scene
女孩们坐在车裡
where the girls are sitting in the car
开着车说着话,没什么事
driving and talking, nothing happens.
她们没有说什么与任何事相关的话
They don’t say anything that’s really relevant to anything.
一直这样,一直这样
It goes on and it goes on
我觉得一直这样有45分钟
and I think it goes on for forty-five minutes,
她们仍然在开车和说话
and they are still driving and talking.
而我深受触动
And I was so smitten
被那个时刻
by that moment
它真的一下子,那个…
that it really clicked that- that
对,尽管有那么多极其娱乐的因素…
yeah, despite all the extraordinary entertainment
是这些电影所传递的
that these movies deliver
还是有一种诱惑力和吸引力
there is an allure and a suction
把你拉进去
that pulls you in.
总是有一种…一种力量在裡面
There is always that, this- this strength in it.
我的钥匙哪儿去了?
Where the hell are my keys?
在这裡
Here they are.
第三章
第三章 正义
我认为《无♥耻♥溷蛋》的开头是我写过最好的东西之一
那之前,则是《真实罗曼史》剧本裡的西西裡人连续镜头
– 昆·塔
我认为昆汀在电影上的影像是双重的
I think Quentin’s influence on film is twofold.
一是 他让很多半吊子电影制♥作♥人…
One is that he’s empowered a lot of half-ass filmmakers
去制♥作♥一些很烂的片子
to make some very bad films.
因为他们不知道怎么去观看他的片子
because they don’t know how to watch his films.
他们错失了他在电影制♥作♥中的…
They miss the poetry and the elegance
诗意、典雅以及文采
and the eloquence of his filmmaking.
所以他们去拍,他们弄了很多…
And so they go and they- they had a lot of,
你知道,离奇的暴♥力♥,还有…
you know, bizarre violence and-
人虐待人…他们失掉了他热情的人道主义
and people mistreating people and they miss his passionate humanism.
《无♥耻♥溷蛋》,这片子是教电影制♥作♥人怎么制♥作♥电影的
Inglourious Basterds, this is a film that teaches filmmakers how to make movies
因为它的开场戏 简直就是…
because the opening scene is literally
昆汀对大家说:
Quentin saying to everybody,
“哦,你以为你知道我是谁
“Oh, you think you know who I am,
“你以为你知道我能做什么
and you think you know what I can do,
“你以为你以前看过战争片
and you think you’ve seen a war movie before.
“好啊,我要跟你捣捣乱
Well, I’m gonna mess with you
“用一种你想都没想到过的方式”
in a way you haven’t even begun to think.”
爸爸
Papa!
“我是做主的
That I’m in control.
“你在我手掌心裡
Then you were in the palm of my hands
“你在我的路途上”
and you’re on my trip.
德国将军进门
The German general comes in.
你不大能弄清楚他为什么这么友好
You can’t quite figure out why he’s being so friendly.
汉斯·兰达上校,党卫军
小姐
而且你不知道他们为何这么害怕
And you don’t know why are they so scared?
然后在特定时刻,昆汀带你到房♥子下面
And then at a certain point, Quentin takes you under the house.
那真是一个可怕的时刻
And it’s really a horrific moment.
我想这就可以了
你知道,这不像是罗伯特·怀斯的《勐鬼屋》
You know, it’s not Robert Wise with The Haunting
他利用摄影机角度吓唬你
where he’s freaking you out with camera angles.
它不是托比·霍珀的…
It’s not Toby Hooper’s, uh,
《德州电锯杀人狂》
Texas Chainsaw where
像是把你的脸挤进去
he’s like shoving your face in it.
它是没有发生的事
It’s what’s not happening.
一名德国♥军♥人对一所房♥子实施搜查
A German soldier conducts a search of a house
它有藏匿犹太人之嫌
suspected of hiding Jews.
这只鹰往哪儿看?
Where does the hawk look?
他看谷仓裡
He looks in the barn.
他看阁楼上
He looks in the attic.
他看地下室裡
He looks in the cellar.
他往他自己可能藏的地方看
He looks everywhere he would hide.
但有太多地方,鹰是想不到去藏的
But there’s so many places that wouldn’t even have occurred to a hawk to hide.
不,你不会走过转角突然碰上一只猫尖叫
No, you’re not turning a corner and suddenly having a cat screech.
然后你“嚄…”
And you go, “Oh!”
它不是靠剪辑
It’s not cutting.
它全是智力较量,而且全都难以承受
It’s all intellectual and it’s all unbearable.
跟我指出他们藏匿的区域
Point out to me the areas where they’re hiding.
那段对话是…
The dialogue is,
这么说吧
so to say,
冰山的小小尖角
the tiny tip of the iceberg.
它是个线索
It’s a clue.
啊 小姐们
谢谢你们耐心等待
I thank you for your time.
我们不再打扰你家了
We shan’t be bothering your family any longer.
所以昆汀,他的对白裡…
So Quentin, in his dialogue,
并没有告诉你怎么去说
doesn’t tell you how to say it,
但他给了你一整套丰富的要素,该说什么
but he gives you like a whole abundance of elements of what to say.
告辞
…adieu.
你从努力搞清楚状况中获得了乐趣
You derive fun from trying to figure that out.
就是这样
That’s it.
昆汀从那裡开始
And Quentin starts there
接着他一路捣乱,尽他所能去做各种另类的办法
and then he goes and messes in doing almost every other way he can
以达到一部战争片的效果
in terms of what a war film does.
再见 苏珊娜
我记得《无♥耻♥溷蛋》第一次排练
I remember the first rehearsal from Inglourious Basterds.
我们坐成一圈,人人都拿着自己的剧本和台词
We all sat around and everybody had our scripts and we had our lines.
昆汀说:合起你们的剧本
Quentin’s like close your scripts.
然后他问:你是谁?
And he’s like, who are you?
然后我说:我是唐尼·唐诺维兹
And I was like, “I’m Donny Donowitz.”
然后你必须持续不停地
And you had to go on and on and on
深入你的背景故事
about your backstory.
然后他问:“他加入无良小队你有何感觉?”
And he’s like, “Well, how did you feel when he joined the Basterds?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!