Look, Daddy, a pigeon.
爸爸 有一只鸽子
Girls, no. Don’t touch.
别去乱摸
Laura, stop it.
劳拉 别闹了
Gimme a call on my cell. l’ll see you in a bit. Bye.
打我手♥机♥ 待会见
Speaking.
我就是
What?
什么?
Where?
在哪里?
Stay here. l’ll be right back.
你别去 我马上回来
You understand that even if the operation is successful,…
你要明白就算手术成功
artificial insemination doesn’t always work.
人工受孕不一定有用
lt doesn’t matter. We want to try.
没关系 我们愿意尝试
Paul?
保罗?
Paul?
保罗
This is about having a child…
你们想要一个小孩
and with your condition you
你的病情这么严重
probably won’t ever meet him.
很可能永远见不到他
Life goes on, right?
生命可以延续 对吧?
Put on one of these gloves to avoid contaminating the sample.
戴上手套以免污染样本
And try to make it all land in the receptacle.
试着不要洒出来
When you’re done, just leave it in here.
好了就放进去
ln case you need a little inspiration.
这些也许会有帮助
Excuse me. My husband and daughters were in an accident
我先生跟女儿出车祸
and l was told to come here.
他们叫我来
What were their names?
他们的名字?
Michael, Katherine and Laura Peck.
迈克尔 凯瑟琳和劳拉·派克
Excuse me for a minute.
请稍等一下
What happened, sweetheart?
发生什么事?
l don’t know. They haven’t told me anything yet.
不知道 他们还没说
lt’s gonna be alright.
不会有事的
What is the most important question for safe sex?
安全性行为要注意什么?
What time does your husband get home?
她老公几点回家
His Highness has arrived home.
殿下回来了
Let’s see what he comes up with.
我看他这次怎么说
Serve up that chili.
把辣肉酱端出去
Seven o’clock.
都七点了
What’re you gonna make up this time, traffic?
这次又怎么了?塞车?
Preachin’ the word?
你在传道?
The entire congregation’s been waiting for you.
教友们都在等你?
lt’s your party, remember?
这是你的生日派对耶
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Have you been drinking?
你喝了酒?
No
没有
You didn’t drink again, did you?
你没喝酒吧?
l just ran over a man and two girls.
我撞到一个人跟两个女孩
You’re lying, right?
你在骗人 对吧?
l was driving home…
我开车回家
took a turn…
转弯的时候
a little too quickly and didn’t see them crossing.
开得太快没看到他们
Can’t you go any faster?
你不能开快点吗?
Oh, baby. l’m here.
亲爱的,我在这里
l love you.
我爱你
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Good. Your lungs are clear.
很好 你的肺没事了
l got a question for you.
我有个问题
Yeah
请问
Whose heart do l have?
心脏是谁捐给我的?
l can’t tell you. lt’s hospital regulations.
我不能说 这是医院规定
Just like the donor’s family doesn’t know your name either.
捐赠者家属也不知道你是谁
But you know.
不过你知道
Yes.
当然
This is your heart now. That’s all that should matter to you.
这是你的心脏了 这才重要
l want to know who saved my life.
我只想知道谁救我一命
You can write anonymously to the family through the donor’s association.
你可以写信给器官捐赠协会
Personally, l think it’s better that you don’t know.
我觉得你最好不要知道
Mrs. Peck? l’m Dr. Jones.
派克太太 我是琼斯医生
What happened to my family?
我的家人怎么了?
Please, sit down.
请你坐下来
l’m okay.
我没事
What happened?
发生什么事?
Your husband and your daughters were hit by a car.
你先生和女儿被车撞到
We had to perform emergency surgery on your husband.
我们必须为你先生紧急手术
Your husband suffered multiple skull fractures
他的颅骨多处骨折
and we had to remove blood clots from around the brain.
脑内出现血凝块
He’s in critical condition. And we’re concemed that he’s showing low brain activity.
脑部活动微弱 生命垂危
ls he going to be alright?
他不会有事吧?
We’re doing the best we can.
我们正在尽力而为
And what about my daughters?
我女儿呢?
Your youngest daughter was brought in with severe bleeding.
你的小女儿严重失血
She just wasn’t able to get here in time.
送医已经来不及了
l’m very sorry.
很遗憾
They both died in the accident.
她们都死于车祸
No, oh my God.
不 老天 不
Oh my God.
我的天
No, oh my God.
不 我的天
Where are they?
她们在哪里?
Where are they?
她们在哪儿?
Your girls are here and you can see them if you like.
她们在医院 你可以看她们
l want to see them.
我想看她们
l wouldn’t recommend it.
我想最好不要
Oh, God.
天啊 我不能呼吸
l’m very sorry.
很遗憾 失陪了
lf you’ll excuse us, we have to get back to Mr. Peck.
我们得去救派克先生
l’m very sorry.
非常遗憾
Oh. Oh. Oh, God. Oh. Oh, God, l can’t breathe.
老天 我不能呼吸
We want dinner We want dinner.
我们要吃饭
Marianne, we’d like some dinner in here.
玛莉安 我们肚子好饿
Tell Reverend John to stay.
请约翰牧师留下来
Make sure no one notices…and get everyone to leave.
不动声色地请大家走
But what happened?
发生什么事?
Trish, just do what l tell ya.
照我的话做
Okay, baby. lt’s gonna be okay…
老公 不会有事的
Start the truck up.
发动卡车 停进车♥库♥
Pull it in, c’mon, baby.
快点
Hey, Jack.
杰克
What are you doing here, man?
你在这儿干嘛?
Just came to pick up my things, Brown.
我来拿我的东西
Why don’t you let me buy you a couple of beers, huh?
我请你喝啤酒
l don’t drink, Brown.
我不喝酒
l’ll buy you a Diet Coke?
我请你喝健怡可乐
Y’know, l’ve been talking to a buddy of mine about hooking you up with a job.
我请朋友帮你介绍工作
Been telling him all about you.
替你说了不少好话
So what do you say, huh? l been feeling shitty about what went down. C’mon.
怎么样?我觉得很内疚
l understand.
没关系
So what do you say?
怎么样?
As you know, the doctors did everything they could to save your husband’s life,
医生尽了全力抢救你先生
but he has shown no brain activity.
但是他呈现脑死状态
We’re here to help you… with some of the final decisions that need to be made.
我来帮助你替他做临终决定
We have a patient who is gravely ill.
有一名病患生命垂危
l’m here to give you some information on organ donation.
我想给你器官捐赠的资料
Are you willing for your husband to donate his heart?
你愿意让你先生捐赠心脏吗?
Can we discuss this another time?
能不能改天再说
l’m afraid not. l can give you time to discuss it,
恐怕不行 你们可以商量一下
but this is a decision that needs to be made soon.
不过必须尽快做出决定
Paul.
保罗
Paul, the beeper.
保罗 寻呼机
lt’s the hospital. l think they’ve got a heart.
医院打来 有人捐赠心脏
Yes, l’m calling on behalf of Mr. Paul Rivers.
你们找保罗·里弗斯先生
Yes.
是的
Okay. Yes, l understand. Where do l have to take him?
我了解 我要带他去哪里?
Good luck, my love.
祝好运 亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!