We could do that.
可恶
Shit!
朱莉
Julie.
真的没有什么
It’s really, it’s nothing.
我只在那过夜过几次而已
I just end up there sometimes.
你们都做些什么
What do you guys do?
我就睡觉
I just sleep.
我们会聊天
We talk.
能给来我一根吗
Can I have one?
不行 抽烟对你有害
No, they are really bad for you.
可你自己也抽个不停
You smoke all the time.
我开始抽烟的时候烟还不是有害的 只是为了时髦
You know, when I started they weren’t bad for you.They were just stylish.
可以说是很前卫
Sort of edgy, so…
所以对我来说不一样
It’s different for me.
行吧
Okay.
你很擅长隐藏秘密啊
You’re good at hiding stuff, huh?
我妈称之为情绪划分
My mom calls it compartmentalizing.
显然我经常这么做
Apparently I do that a lot.
你在帮助他吗
Are you helping him?
我正在努力
I am trying.
真的吗
Really?
那你呢
What about you?
你想过你对他的影响吗
Have you thought about your impact on him?
这都是和母亲有关系的
It’s always about the mother.
比如说离开他爸之后 你向前看了吗
Like, do you think you’ve moved on, since his dad?
你知道你才不是什么心理医生吧
You know that you’re not actually a therapist?
我交往过几个男人 好吗
I’ve had new guys, okay?
没一个是合适的
No one appropriate.
合适的?
Appropriate?
都是些你不愿为之冒险的男人
Guys you’re not going to risk anything with.
甚至是你都不喜欢的男人
Men you don’t even really like.
听着 你才十七岁好吗
Listen, you’re 17, Okay?
也许你根本看不出我真心喜欢的那些男人
Maybe you don’t know what’s good about these guys.
身上的优点
That I really like.
我说的是你
I’m talking about you.
你好像从来都不投入
You never seem into it.
除了对威廉
Except for with William.
可是
But…
他不合适
He is inappropriate.
好吧 天哪
Okay, Jesus.
没错
Yeah.
要找到我喜欢的人很难
It’s hard to find someone that I like.
我曾经有过机会 两次
I had my chance, twice.
但是结果都未能如愿
But that part of life just didn’t work out for me.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我出去办了点事
I had some errands.
你把整个表都填完了?
You did the whole list?
你知道每只股票吗
You know all the stocks?
对啊
Yeah.
IBM写到下面去了
IBM is down.
抱歉 我下次会改过来的
Sorry, I’ll fix it next time.
你干得不错
Good job on that.
威廉
William.

Yes.
你觉得我在停滞不前吗
Do I seem stuck to you?
你指什么
How do you mean?
我应该不知道吧 对吗
Well, I guess I wouldn’t know, Would I?
– 艾比 – 嗯?
– Abbie. – Yes?
我们今晚出去玩吧
Let’s go out tonight.
我想看看这个现代世界
I want to see this modern world.
我能一起去吗
Can I go?
我知道能不能在这找到合适的男人
I don’t know if I’m going to find an appropriate man here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
What was that?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
在搞清楚什么意思之前别乱亲女人
Don’t kiss a woman if you unless you know what you mean by it.
你不是在和艾比上♥床♥吗
Aren’t you sleeping with Abbie?
那不是认真的 只是…
That’s not something serious, is…
那为什么还这么做
Then why do it?
那是1979年 我55岁
It’s 1979, I am 55 years old…
这是我儿子所笃信的
This is what my son believes in.
就是这种人
These people.
顶着这种发型 穿着这种衣服
With this hair… And these clothes.
摆出这种姿势 发出这种声响
Making these gestures, making these sounds.
那是1979年 我55岁
It’s 1979 and I am 55 years old…
在1999年 我会因为抽烟死于癌症
and in 1999 I’ll die of cancer from smoking.

Hey!
– 你要走了吗 – 对
– You going? – Yeah.
帮我个忙 照顾好艾比
Do me a favor, just take care of Abbie.
他们没有意识到这是朋克的终结
They don’t know this is the end of punk.
他们也没想到里根会上台
They don’t know that Reagan’s coming.
难以想象这些孩子会停止幻想核战
It’s impossible to imagine that kids will stop dreaming about nuclear war.
而对气候危机提心吊胆
And have nightmares about the weather.
难以想象的还有艾滋病
It’s impossible to imagine HIV.
以及滑板的技巧
what will happen with skateboard tricks.
还有互联网
The Internet…
– 你玩得开心吗 – 嗯 挺好玩的
– Did you have a good time? – Yeah, it was interesting.
– 艾比有你的电♥话♥ 对吗 – 对
– So Abbie has your number, right? – Yeah.
– 改天请你来吃晚饭 – 好呀
– Give you a call for dinner. – I would like that.
孩子
Kid…
很晚了
It’s late…
那儿怎么样
How was it?
让人宛如新生
It was life changing.
在我死前 我会为千禧虫危机的到来做准备
Before I die, I will prepare for Y2K.
我在车♥库♥备好罐头食物和水
I will put canned food and water in the garage.
我把价值一万六千美元的金币
I put 16 thousand dollars worth of gold coins…
存进蒙特西托银行的保险箱里
into a safe deposit box at the Bank of Montecito.
我在新千年之前就死了
I died before the New Year…
海豚型气球在我头顶飘来飘去
Dolphin-shaped balloons floated over my head.
人们用音响播放着路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的音乐
They were playing Louis Armstrong on a Boombox.
Louis Armstrong – Basin Street Blues?
杰米?
Jamie?
抱歉 你醒着吗
Sorry, are you awake…?
我只是想告诉你 你得离开这个地方
I just wanted to tell you that you have to get out of this town.
如果你想要有机会…
If you want to have any chance…
过上有趣的生活
of an interesting life moving forward.
发生什么了
What happened?
抱歉 妈呀
Sorry, shit!
我们不做♥爱♥
We don’t have sex.
我只是在这睡觉
I just sleep here.
好吧
Okay…
– 我能躺下吗 – 我们正在睡觉
– Can I lay down? – We were sleeping.
– 忍♥忍♥吧 – 没关系的 我就想要…
– Just get over. – It’ Okay, I’m just gonna talk…
和杰米说几句话
to Jamie for a second…
莉奈特·温特斯朝我吐了口水
So Lynette Winters spit on me.
然后我揍了她
So then I hit her.
– 她为什么朝你吐口水 – 因为我朝她吐口水了
– Why’d she spit on you? – Because I spit on her.
我就快要去纽约了
Right before I was going to New York
我心想我再也不回来了
and I thought I was never gonna come back.
当时觉得全身无比释放
It felt very liberating at the time.
最后我不知怎地还砸烂了一把椅子
And somehow I ended up breaking a chair.
– 嗨 朱利安 不好意思 – 你没事吧
– Hey Julian, I’m sorry. – You okay?
嗯嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.
然后威廉告诉我
And then William told me…
他不想再和我上♥床♥了
he didn’t wanna sleep with me anymore.
你在说什么 我又不喜欢你
What are you saying? I don’t like you…
我不喜欢你 我不喜欢…
I don’t like you. I don’t like…
我只…
Just…
我只要跟杰米说几句话
I’m just gonna talk to Jamie for a second…
你不能让她睡在这
You can not let her sleep here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!