她去世的那晚 握着我的手说
The night before she passed on, she took my hands and told me
“你应该建个修道院”
“I think you should have a lottery.
所有人都应该有机会去忏悔
Everyone should have a chance to go.”
也许我们早该那么做
Maybe that’s what we should have done.
我会是美国最后一届总统
I’ll be the last president of the United States of American.
你知道是什么感受吗 孩子
Do you know how that feels, son?
没有人可以拯救这个国家的 总统先生
No one could have saved the country, sir.
但是 我想
And I think.
人们应该有权利知道真♥相♥
I think people have a right to know.
不用担心 我会的
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that.
走吧
Go on now.
您不走我也不走 总统先生
Not without you, sir.
去上飞机 孩子
You get on that plane, son.
你将面对一个美好的新世界
It’s a brave new world you’re heading to.
一个年轻科学家要比20个老政客有用
And a young scientist is gonna be worth 20 old politicians.
我们应该去落基山脉 我爸妈那儿
We should go to my parents’ house in the Rockies.
这不是你讲的冒险故事吧
This isn’t one of your crazy stories.
这个样子我们怎么去中国啊
How are we gonna make it to China?
戈登 没有杰克逊的话
Gordon, without Jackson, we wouldn’t
我们都出不了加利福尼亚
have made it out of California.
诺亚 别说了
Noah, please.
小心别弄坏起落装置
You, be carefuI with the landing gear.
别紧张 外国佬 我知道自己在做什么
Easy, Gringo. I know what I doing.
注意了 国民警卫队已经通知我们
Attention. The nationaI guard has informed us
极其危险的火山烟灰云
that an extremely hazardous ash cloud
马上就要到达拉斯维加斯
is headed for Las Vegas.
你去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
人人立刻进入室内
Everyone move indoors immediately.
你不能站在这里
Sir, you can’t stay here.
我的飞机在这儿
I have plane here.
这不安全 走啊
It’s not safe. Move it!
走啊
Move it!
你得到确切消息了?
So you have positive confirmation on this?
谢谢 我知道了
Thank you, I understand.
总统不来了
President’s not coming.
这么说
So
船长不愿舍弃他下沉的船只
the captain doesn’t want to abandon his sinking ship.
那是他自己的选择
That’s his choice.
而且是高尚的选择
And a noble one.
我也得知副总统乔珀尔
I have also just learned that the vice- President’s Chopper
在匹兹堡烟灰云中丧生
went down in the ash cloud outside of Pittsburgh.
很幸运 我们还有协议去服从
Fortunately, we have protocols to follow.
白宫发言人呢
What about the speaker of the house?
我不知道他在哪儿
I have no idea. Where is he?
他现在是总指挥 长官
He’s the commander in chief now, sir.
但这是唯一的航♥班♥ 他不该迟到的
This is one flight he shouldn’t have been late for.
告诉机长 我们要起飞了
Tell the captain we’re taking off.
你没有权利
You don’t have the authority.
谁有权利 你吗 你有权利吗
Who’s got authority? You’ve got the authority?
你都不能管住自己的嘴巴
You couldn’t even keep your mouth shut.
你泄露高级机密信息
You betrayed top- secret information last year.
-你胡说什么 -告诉你♥爸♥爸
– What are you talking about? – You told your father
使这个计划陷入风险
put this plan in jeopardy.
还好那老家伙比你的嘴紧
Good thing for you the old man could keep his mouth shut.
不要装作很吃惊的样子
Oh, come on. Don’t look so shocked.
我们监视了所有知道这一计划的人
We had to monitor everybody.
要不然怎么能保密这么长时间
How do you think we kept it a secret?
所以你杀死所有想说这事的人
We just killed anybody who tried to talk?
想说这件事的人
Anybody who tried to talk
不仅仅是国家公敌
was not just an enemy of the state,
而且是人类的敌人
they’re an enemy of humanity.
罗浮宫主管也是人类公敌吗
The director of the Louvre, an enemy of humanity?
要开新闻发布会说实话就是了
After he called a press conference he was!
天啊 你在想什么
Jesus. What did you think?
所有人都上飞机手拉手唱圣歌♥吗
We’re all just gonna get on board, hold hands and sing “kumbaya”?
坐下 系好安全带
Sit down and buckle up.
麻烦问一下 我爸在指挥中心吗
Oh, excuse me. Is my father in the command center?
总统正在线上 威尔逊博士
President’s on the line, Dr. Wilson.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
如果我告诉你 你绝不会上飞机的
You never would have gotten on that plane if I told you.
但你说你会来的
But you said that you’d be–
宝贝 听我说
Darling, listen to me.
你知道你能活下来
Do you understand how much strength it gives me
给了我多大的力量吗
knowing that you’ll survive?
现在唯一要做的事
The only thing left to do now
就是告诉大家真♥相♥
is tell the truth to people.
至少他们知道了
At least if they know
可以相互道别
families can say goodbye to each other.
母亲可以安慰孩子
A mother can comfort her children.
而父亲
And a father
则可以让女儿原谅自己
can ask his daughter for forgiveness.
准备就绪 总统先生
Whenever you’re ready, Mr. President.
美国的公民们
My fellow Americanns
这将是我最后一次讲话
this will be the last time I address you.
众所周知
As you know
灾难席卷了美国
catastrophe has struck our nation
席卷了世界
has struck the world.
我很想告诉你们
I wish I could tell you
我们能够阻止这场灾难
we could prevent the coming destruction.
但我们无能为力
We cannot.
今天 我们不再是陌生人
Today, none of us are strangers.
今天
Today
我们是一家人 我们要共同步入黑暗
we are one family stepping into the darkness together.
虽然我们有着不同的信仰
We are a nation of many religions
但我相信
But I believe these words reflect the spirit all the things.
上帝与我们同在…
The lord is my shepherd, I shall–
请大家远离门窗
People! Keep away from the doors and windows.
我们该怎么办 我们会去哪儿
What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?
西尔贝曼医生
Dr. Silberman.
-塔玛拉 -你怎么会在这儿
– Tamara. – What are you doing here?
-不好意思 -她是我的病人 宝贝
– Excuse me. – She’s a patient, honey.
不好意思 我的私人飞机停在外面
Excuse me, I have a private plane out there.
-卡泊夫 -我们需要帮助
– Karpov! – We need help.
-尤里 -航线被取消了
– Yuri! – Takeoffs are canceled.
-柯蒂斯 -你知道 你什么都知道
– Curtis, you’re – You knew. This whole time you knew.
所以你一定有办法离开这里 对吧
So you’ve got a way out of here, right?
你不是有飞机吗
You got a plane?
带上我们吧 求你了
My family, take us with. Please. Please.
老板 老板
Boss. Boss.
我找了架飞机 一架安东诺夫
I found us a plane, an Antonov.
他们本想起飞 但塔楼不让
They were about to take off, but the tower didn’t let them.
你还会开吗
But can you still fly that thing?
当然 老板 但我需要副驾驶
Sure, boss. But I need copilot.
戈登会开飞机
Gordon’s a pilot.
不 我不会
No, I’m not. I’m not.
他会 他开得很好 快走吧
Yes, he is. Great pilot. Let’s go.
太好了 我们走
Good. Let’s go!
杰克逊 别再说我会开飞机了
Honey, this isJackson, stop saying I’m a pilot.
别出去
Hey! hey, stop!
你们不能出去 快回来
You can’t go out there. Come back!
大家后退
Move back, people.
离窗户远点儿
Get away from the glass!
这可真是架大飞机
Wow, that’s a big plane.
苏联制♥造♥
It’s Russian.
-我们快走吧 快走 -跑
– Let’s move, everybody. Come on. – Run!
-走吧 快点儿 -来吧
– Yeah, let’s go, let’s go. – Boys, come on.
-戈登 你磨蹭什么呢 -来啊
– Gordon, where are you? – Let’s go!
我已经到驾驶舱了 快点儿
I’m up here in the cockpit. Hurry up.
神啊 又是这样
Oh, my God. Not again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!