Daddy, what was that?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 朋友们
I have goose bumps, people.
我希望你们能看见这眼前的一切
I wish you could see what I’m seeing, people.
希望你们能与我同在
I wish you could be here with me!
宝贝
Oh, baby.
又喷了
Bring it on!
请记住 朋友们
Always remember, folks
查理为你报晓的天机
you heard it first from Charlie!
爸爸 它追上我们了
Daddy, it’s following us.
不要回头 抓紧了
Don’t look! Get on the ground.
趴下 抓紧了 不要回头
Get on the ground and hold on. Don’t look back.
不要回头 看着我
Don’t look back. Just look at me. Look at me.
你看爸爸害怕了吗
Do I look scared?
坚持住宝贝 抓紧了
Now, hold on, baby. Hold on tight.
爸爸 我们着火了
Daddy, we’re on fire.
来了来了
There it is! There they are.
是他们
It’s them.
是他们
It’s them. It’s them.
妈妈
Mommy!
天啊
Jeez.
-爸爸 -宝贝抓紧 抓紧啊
– No, Daddy. – Hang on, baby. Hang on!
不要 爸爸
No, Daddy!
-妈妈 -带她走 我就来
– Mommy. – Take her, take her. I’ll be right back.
-小莉 来 抓我的手 -上来 小莉 你还好吗
– Come here, Lil. Grab my hand. – Come on, Lil. Lilly, you okay?
在罗斯福和玛丽莲·梦露之间
Roswell and Marilyn Monroe…
地图
Maps! maps!
-都上来了吗 -杰克逊
– Everybody on? Are we ready? – Jackson!
-凯特 他在哪儿 干什么呢 -我不知道
– Kate, where is he? What’s he doing? – I don’t know.
不要
No!
-爸爸 -不要
– Daddy! – No!
-天哪 -凯特 我们得起飞了
– Oh, my God. – Kate, we have to go.
不 我们不能走
No. We’re not going anywhere.
孩子们 扣好安全带 我们起飞了
Kids, buckle up, we’re leaving.
他是我爸爸 我们得等他
This is my Dad. We’re gonna wait.

No!
爸爸
Daddy!
等一下 戈登 我看见他了
Wait! Wait, Gordon, I see something.
爸爸
Dad!
是爸爸
It’s Daddy!
慢点
Slow down!
杰克逊 快跑
Jackson, run!
杰克逊 抓住我的手
Jackson, take my hand. Jackson.
-爸爸 快 -快跑
– Dad, hurry! – Run!
我们跑出跑道了
We’re running out of runway.
凯特 把他拽上来
For God’s sakes, Kate, pull him up.
-杰克逊 抓住我的手 -爸爸 你可以的
– Jackson, reach for my hand. – Dad, you can make it, come on.
爸爸
Daddy!
好了 系上安全带 飞了
All right, buckle in. Here we go!
快啊快啊快啊
Come on, faster. Faster.
都坐稳了
Hang on.
-快点 -我知道啊
– Go faster. – I’m trying.
好了 我们成功了 我们成功了
Okay. We’re good! We’re good.
你找到地图了 我们该去哪儿呢
So now that you got your map, where are we going?
中国
我们需要弄个大点儿的飞机
We’re gonna need a bigger plane.
妈妈 你刚才说了 你说过了
No, you just said that, Mom. Yeah, you just said that.
你不记得自己说过了吗
You don’t remember that you just said that?
没事
That’s okay. That’s okay.
听着 妈妈 我下周这时候再打给你
listen, Ma, I am going to call you next week, same time.
好吗
Okay?
自己多注意 好好照顾自己
You take care now. Take care of yourself.
长官
Sir?
您来看看这些
I think you need to see this.
我记得他们另给您加了一张票
I thought for sure they’d give you an extra ticket, sir.
是的
They did.
但是我妈妈已经89岁了
But my mother is almost 89
还坐着轮椅 她老是犯糊涂
she’s in a wheelchair, and she’s easily confused.
我觉得她愿意去见上帝
And I am confident that she would want to meet her maker
她自己说过
on her own terms, okay?
是的 长官 那你带谁呢
Yes, sir. Who are you bringing?
谁也不带 我前妻说
Nobody. Who, my ex- Wife? Last thing she said to me
她再也不想见到我 那就别见了
she never wanted to see me again. So be it.
我们可以带上做过贡献的人
We need to bring people who can contribute.
南美大♥陆♥在一系列的地震之后
The south Americann continent has been ravaged
满目疮痍犹如废墟
by a series of major earthquakes.
死亡人数预计已经超过200万
The death toll is expected to be well over 2 million people.
里约热内卢的灾难超出人们的想象
The devastation in rio de janeiro is beyond imagination.
两次8.5级地震使人们流离失所
Two 8.5 tremors have left the people in the streets
疯抢生活物资
desperately fighting for the last remaining resources.
这是一小时前巴西电视台传来的录像
In the last hour, we received this video from globo news, Brazil.
恐惧和混乱遍布全球
Fear and chaos have spread throughout the globe, as in London
在伦敦 第30届奥林匹克运动会延期举♥行♥
where the 30th Olympic Games have just been suspended.
成千上万的民众向英国政♥府♥示♥威♥游♥行♥
Hundreds of thousands are marching towards 1 0 Downing Street
要求公布相关信息
demanding a lift of the information blackout.
无数电♥话♥打向总机
We’ve had thousands of calls.
我们不得不关闭
We had to shut it down.
我们从全世界收到报道
We’re receiving reports from all across the globe.
百万民众忧心忡忡
Millions upon millions of distraught masses
在公共场合聚集
are gathering in public places,
一起绝望的祈祷
converging in desperate prayer.
各种宗教的传教士
Preachers of many religious denominations
走上美国街头
have taken their message of the end
宣称世界即将灭亡
to the streets all over the U.S.
悔改吧 还有时间挽救
Repent. There is still time.
当人们看到这些噩梦就发生在眼前时
Kind of calling when you realize the nightmare
会感觉虚假的宣传板上说得很对
with the cardboard signs had it right the whole time.
长官 所有在外面的人
All these people out there, sir
我们是不是该发布个警告
shouldn’t we be issuing warnings now?
等登机结束再说 这是计划
Only when the boarding process is complete. That’s the plan.
-2010年 八国开会还记得吧 -长官
– British Columbia, 2010, remember? – Sir.
长官 那些计划是两年前制定的
Sir, those plans were drawn up two years ago.
好了 所有人出去 都出去
Okay. Everybody out. Go on, get out.
玛丽 关下门
Mary, get the door.
不是说人♥民♥也有权力
Wasn’t it decided that people have the right
为自己抗争 尽全力去抗争吗
to fight for their lives best way they can?
那也得等所有人上飞机再说 艾德里安
After we get everyone on board, Adrian.
我觉得那样不对
I think that’s wrong.
告诉他们世界末日要来了的话
Wha–? Just wanna tell everyone they’re doomed?
那会更加混乱
There’d be anarchy.
-你冒着背叛总统的危险去做吗 -不会吧
– You wanna jeopardize the president? – Come on.
我们的任务是人类的延续
Our mission is to assure the continuity of our species.
你能搞好吗
Can I count on you?
能吗
Can l?
怎么了
What?
黄石公园火山爆发了 长官
The Yellowstone caldera has erupted.
烟灰云会在7小时内侵袭华盛顿
The ash cloud will reach washington in roughly seven hours.
我们得赶快让总统上飞机
We’ve got to get the government airborne.
萨利 总统在哪儿
Where’s the president, sally?
他说想一个人待会儿
Said he wanted some time alone.
我想他在教堂
I think he’s over at the chapel.
-这个时候去教堂了? -他在祈祷
– He’s gotta go to church now? – He’s praying, sir.
现在祈祷可不是坏事
Which, under the circumstances, is not such a bad idea.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我要马上送您去空军一号♥飞机
I need to get you on air force one immediately.
我和艾德里安说几句话
Give me a Moment with Adrian.
不是冒犯 但我们确实没有时间了
No disrespect, but we simply do not have time.
给我点时间
Make time.
你见过我妻子桃乐茜吗
Did you ever meet my wife, Dorothy?
我没那么荣幸 总统先生
No, sir. I didn’t have that honor.
她到死都一直奔波劳累
She was in and out of it towards the end.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!