– Thanks for bringing them home early. – Yeah.
来点儿薄饼吗
Pancakes?
我上班要迟到了
Late for work.
-是我 你好 -柯蒂斯 你在哪儿
– Yes, hello? – Curtis, where are you?
-刚度假回来 先生 -好 很好
– Just getting back from vacation, sir. – Good. That is good.
我要派个喷气机去接亚力克和奥列格
I will send the jet to pick up Alec and Oleg.
尤里亲爱的 让他给凯撒带件雨衣
Yuri bear, tell him to bring the raincoat for Caesar.
-放在那辆揽胜里了 -柯蒂斯
– It’s in the Range Rover. – Curtis.
马上把我儿子接来
Get my boys as fast as you can.
我正在往那儿赶 先生
I’m hurtling towards you as we speak, sir.
好 很好
Good. That is good.
柯蒂斯 你迟到了
Curtis, you’re late.
你们早上好
Good morning to you too.
小心放我们的行李
Oh, be carefuI with our stuff.
别把你的脏泥弄上面
Don’t get your dirt on it.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
等你一会儿了 柯蒂斯先生
Took you a while, Mr. Curtis.
你是怎么回事
What’s your problem?
小心点
Be more careful.
他一定是故意的
He did that on purpose.
一路平安 小混♥蛋♥们
Hey, have a safe trip, you little bastards.
你现在笑得出来 柯蒂斯
Now you’re laughing, Curtis
但我们才有上大船的票
but we have tickets to go on a big ship.
我们会活着
We will live
而你会死
and you will die.
你们听到了吗
Folks, did you hear that?
洛杉矶当局说没什么可担心的 纯属扯淡
The authorities in l.A. Say there’s nothing to worry about.
等到马里布和比佛利山
I’d love to see their dumb faces when Malibu and Beverly hills
都沉到太平洋里
get sucked into the gurgling maw of the Pacific.
我倒想看看他们哭丧的脸
Where they gonna plug in their electric cars then?
-这是你的飞机吗 -是啊
– Hey. Is this your plane? – Yes.
-那你是飞行员吗 -没错
– Are you a pilot? – Yeah.
我想租下它 你要什么我都给你
I wanna rent it. I’ll give you anything.
来 给你这块昂贵手表
Here. This is a very expensive watch.
主编送我的
My editor gave it to me
那时他以为我会成为大人物
when he thought I was gonna be somebody.
加州理工学院称证实
I confirmed with my people at Caltech
过去36小时
that in the last 36 hours
加州南部
we had basically zero earthquake
几乎没有任何地震
activity in southern California
稍有震感 没什么大碍
which is very rare. Unlike many of the tough characters
-不会出现我演的那些电影的情况-喂
-I’ve portrayed in my film career. – Hello?
-停下你手头的事情 -杰克逊吗
– Stop what you’re doing. – Jackson?
听我说 我租了一架飞机 带上孩子们
listen to me. I’ve rented a plane. Pack up the kids.
-5分钟内我就到 -你说什么呢
– I’m gonna be there in five minutes. – Plane? What?
今天只是个普通的周六而已
We’re gonna do our regular Saturday.
诺亚去上音乐课 莉莉去学空手道
Noah has music and Lilly has karate.
他怎么还没记住
Not that we’d expect him to remember.
凯特 加州在下沉 马上带孩子们出来
Kate, California is going down. Pack up the kids now!
他们刚到家
They just got back.
天哪 你听起来像神经病
God, you sound like a crazy person.
州长刚刚告诉我们现在安全了
The governor just said we’re fine now.
那家伙是个演员 他说的是台词
The guy’s an actor. He’s reading a script.
他们说别惊慌的时候
When they tell you not to panic
你就得跑了
that’s when you run!
等你冷静下来再打给我吧
Okay, could you call me back when you calm down?
妈妈 爸爸究竟怎么了
Mommy, why is Daddy so crazy?
拿洛杉矶这次灾难来说
Taking the most severe hit in Los Angeles.
吃你的薄饼 阿尔·卡彭
Finish your pancakes, AI Capone.
在我看来 最糟糕的已经过去了
It seems to me that the worst is over.
妈妈
Mommy!
每个人都保住对方
Everyone hold on to each other.
-不 莉莉 -抓住妈妈的手
– No, Lilly! – Hold Mommy’s hand and stay close.
爸爸
Daddy!
我们走 快走
Let’s go! let’s go!
我觉得这里比较安全
I think it’s safer under here!
给我上那该死的车
Get in the fucking car right now!
快 快点儿
Move your ass! move!
-快来 孩子们 -起来
– Come on, kids. – Get up!
-快走 -走
– Move. Quick, quick! – Move!
快
Go! now!
-快 咱们走 -别向后看
– Come on, let’s go. – Run! don’t look back!
-快 -跟着妈妈 宝贝进去
– Come on! – Take her! get in, honey, get in.
我的帽子
My hats.
莉莉 上车
Lilly, get in!
上车
Get in!
-系好安全带 -莉莉
– Buckle up! – Lilly.
抱歉
Sorry.
杰克逊 开快点 后面都塌下去了
Jackson, hurry up. Look behind you.
闪开 快闪开
Get out of here! Get out of the way!
-快啊 -别理他们 亲爱的
– Move it! – Hold on to those eggs, dear.
闪开 老巫婆
Come on, you old bags!
人行道 树 小心树
Sidewalk, sidewalk! tree! tree!
天哪 悠着点儿
God. Careful.
大家都稳住了
Everybody, hang on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
小心小心
Careful, careful.
恶心 臭死了
Yikes. That stinks.
我们得去机场
We gotta get to the airport.
上高速 能快一倍
Well, take the freeway, it’ll be half the time.
是啊 真对
Yeah, right.
神啊
Jesus.
我们得走高速的另一边了
We gotta get to the other side of the freeway.
我们得走高速的另一边了
Daddy!
-爸爸 看前面 -不是吧 过不去了 当心
– Dad, look! – No. We’re not gonna make it! Careful!
-不 爸爸 -爸爸 你看
– No, Daddy! – Dad, look. Dad, look.
不不不
No, no, no!
哈佛大学测算地震已达10.9级
It’s been upgraded to a 1 0.9 by the guys at Harvard.
加州理工这回没话说了
What does Caltech have to say?
就在几分钟前 帕萨迪娜城沉没了
The whole city of Pasadena was wiped out just a few minutes ago.
这是科切拉谷地
This is coming in from Coachelia Valley
约书亚之树旁的一个幸存者发来的
out near Joshua Tree.
今早这个谷底已经不在这里
That canyon? That wasn’t there this morning.
而移♥动♥到西北400英里了
And 400 miles further north, point reyes, same thing.
圣安德烈亚斯断层移♥动♥了
The San Andreas fault is shifting.
对 而姐妹谷主体沉入海湾了
Yes. And all major Sister Faults in the bay area.
整个太平洋板块在移♥动♥
The whole Pacific plate is destabilizing.
抓住妈妈的手 乖乖待着
Hold my hand. Stay close to me.
我们走
Come on!
-这人是谁 -我们的驾驶员
– Who’s that? – Our pilot!
天啊 驾驶员死了
Oh, Jeez. It’s our pilot.
戈登 戈登 你会开的
Gordon. Gordon, you can fly.
不不不 我只上过几节
No, no, I’ve only had a couple of
单引擎飞机驾驶课
lessons in a single- Engine plane only.
-你来开 -不 我不会开
– You’re the guy. – I am not the guy.
-相信我 你行的 -我不是在谦虚
– Trust me, you’re the guy. – I’m not being modest about this.
快来 孩子们 戈登会带我们离开这里
Come on, kids. Gordon’s gonna get us out of here.
这飞机是多引擎的
That plane has multiple engines.
杰克逊
Jackson!
-T和P -是三硝基苯基吗
– T’s and P’s, T’s and P’s. – T and P?
-气温和气压 -快走
– Temperatures and pressures. – Go!
-飞行前检查 -让他集中精神
– I’ve gotta do my preflight check. – Let him concentrate.
他没经验
He has no experience.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-戈登 快走 -快
– Gordon, go. – Come on.
-戈登 -快走 走
– Gordon! – Go, go, go!
-我们还不能起飞 -戈登 快起飞
– We’re not there yet. – Gordon, take off.
-推这个 -时速还没到八十五
– Punch it, punch it! – I have to get to 85 knots.
-八十就够了 -来吧
– Eighty’s good. – Oh, screw it. Here we go.
好 好了 我们起飞了
Okay. Okay, we’re up.
高点儿 再高点儿