beginning of the cho ming operation?
赫姆斯利博士正飞往黄石公园
Dr. Helmsley is flying to Yellowstone
以便收集更多的数据
this morning to collect more data.
赫姆斯利博士 我们都在遵守
We have been following the schedule
你制定的日程表
you established, Mr. Helmsley.
人类史上最重要的日程表
The most important schedule in the history of mankind.
现在你说要弃用它
Now you’re teLilng me we have to throw it out?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
之前我弄错了
I was wrong.
在这间办公室里从没有人说过弄错了
Do you know how many times I’ve heard those words in this office?
从没有过
Zero.
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
很抱歉总统先生 她执意要进来
I’m sorry, Mr. President. She insisted.
新闻上都在播这个
It’s all over the news.
我们正进一步调查这起汽车爆♥炸♥案件
We are learning more about this deadly car explosion.
法国国家博物馆馆长原预定
The director of the French NationaI Museums
于今早在卢浮宫开新闻发布会
was to hold a press conference at the louvre this morning.
很巧的是 他在巴黎遇难的隧♥道♥
Coincidentally, his death took place in the same paris tunnel
与戴安娜王妃在1997年遇难的隧♥道♥相同
where Princess Diana died in 1997.
我们会继续追踪报道
We are continuing to follow this story. We will…
劳拉 你没有见过赫姆斯利博士吧
Laura, I don’t believe you’ve met Dr. Helmsley.
爸爸 我刚刚才和他通过话 他告诉我
I just talked to him, Dad, and he told me
我工作的组织是一个骗局
that the organization that I work for is a sham.
他为什么这样说呢
I mean, why would he say that?
你生气起来和你妈妈一摸一样
You look just like your mother when you get upset.
我告诉过你吗
Did I ever tell you that?
每次你都这样
Every time I get upset.
爸爸 有人被谋杀了
Daddy, a man was killed.
亲爱的 先坐下
Honey, please sit down.
我将要告诉你的事
Only a dozen people in this administration
这里也只有十几个人知道
know what I’m about to tell you.
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what’s going on?
我们正在进行一次史无前例的国际合作
An unprecedented internationaI endeavor is underway.
目前已经有46个国家参与
At this point, 46 nations are invested in this thing.
劳拉很聪明 她会理解
Laura’s a smart girl. She’ll understand.
巴黎那件事
That thing in Paris,
我们和那件事没有关系吧
we’re not involved in any of that, are we?
“我们”? “我们”是什么鬼东西
We? Who the hell is “we”?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们的当务之急是抢时间
We need to focus on this timeline. That’s what we need to do.
-什么时候让人们知道这事呢 -你什么意思
– When do we let the country know? – What do you mean?
我们的人♥民♥ 先生 他们有权知道
The people, sir. They need to know.
他们当然会知道 听着
Well, of course they do.
你的任务是
listen, your job is to figure out
弄清楚地球什么时候毁灭
when this is all gonna fall apart.
我的任务是
My job is to figure out
设法在事情发生后维持政♥府♥的存在
how to retain some semblance of government after it falls apart.
现在我们没有时间想别的 懂了吗
UntiI then, we don’t have time for anything except for doing those jobs. Okay?
有黄石的消息给我打电♥话♥
Call me the Moment you get any news from Yellowstone.
知道了
Yes, sir.
靓吧
Cute girl, huh?
-什么 -第一千金啊
– Sir? – The first daughter.
-我看到你盯她了 -我没有
– I saw you looking at her. – I wasn’t looking at her.
末日要来了 你得动作快点
Better move fast, kid. The end is near.
您的直升机准备好了 在白宫南草坪
Adrian, your chopper’s ready. They’re waiting on the south lawn.
爸爸 我们这是去哪儿啊
Daddy, where are we going?
我知道的一个特别地方
Going to this really speciaI place that I know.
从前我和妈妈经常在那儿约会
It’s a place where your Mom and I used to hang out a lot.
我不想知道你和妈妈是在哪儿做♥爱♥的
I don’t wanna know where you and Mom had sex.
-杰克逊 现在我还太小了 -别这样叫我
– I’m not ready for that, Jackson. – Stop caLilng me that.
我不喜欢 叫一声”爸爸”有那么难吗
It’s creeping me out. What’s wrong with “Dad”?
-没大没小 -爸爸 看这儿
– Grumpy grumperson. – Daddy, look at this.
以前这里没有围起来啊
That wasn’t here before.
怎么办
What do we do?
我要捡你的帽子
Go get your hat.
你看不见警告吗
Don’t you see the signs?
这里以前有一个湖
Used to be a lake here.
这可不像湖
Doesn’t look much of a lake to me.
对 所有的都消失了
I know, the whole damn thing’s gone.
-来吧 我们去看看 -棒极了
– Come on, let’s check it out. – Great.
目标到达危险地带
Subjects have now entered hot zone.
那是什么
Who is that?
美国陆军
That’s the U.S. Army.
政♥府♥部队正向目标接近
All manner of government vehicle are converging on subjects.
先生 你们在禁区
You’re in a restricted area, sir.
-你和你的家人跟我们走 -好吧
– We need you to come with us. – Right. Right.
我们跟这些人过去
Okay, we’re gonna go with these guys.
会很好玩的
That’ll be fun, huh?
这太疯狂了
This is wild.
太疯狂了
This is really wild.
不可思议 地下12000米高达2700℃?
This is unbelievable. 2700 degrees celsius at 40,000 feet?
我知道这听上去的确不可思议
I know, it sounds completely implausible.
但温度确实以0.5%的幅度在上升
Nonetheless, we’re ticking off an increase of almost 0.5 percent.
-每天? -不
– Per day? – No.
每小时
Per hour.
赫姆斯利博士 我们在危险区抓了几个人
Dr. Helmsley. We’ve arrested a group of tourists in the hot zone.
我来处理吧
Okay, I’ll take care of it.
你去和萨特南联♥系♥
Look, let’s get Satnam on the communications link.
我们交换一下数据
We’ll try and cross-reference the data.
国家公园不应该有围栏
It’s a nationaI park. There’s not supposed to be posted fences.
怎么回事
I mean, what’s going on here?
我们是地质学家
We’re geologists.
你们经常用机关枪挖地?
Do you usually go digging with machine guns?
少校 我来处理这事儿 谢谢
Major, I’ll take care of this. Thank you.
那湖怎么了
What happened to the lake?
我们也想知道
That’s what we’re trying to find out.
我们认为整个区域都不太稳定
We think the entire area has become unstable.
我觉得你应该让你的孩子们离开
I think you should take your kids and leave, Mr. Curtis.
你不会是
You’re not by any chance the Jackson curtis
《再见亚特兰蒂斯》的作者吧
who wrote farewell atlantis, are you?
正是在下
The very same.
那是献给我妈妈的
It’s actually dedicated to my Mom.
真不错啊
That’s great.
我在大学时
I read a couple of your short stories
读过一些你的短篇故事
when I was in college. Yeah.
你们爸爸很有才华
You know, your father is a very talented man.
-听听 -我正在看你的书
– listen up. – It’s amazing. I’m reading your book.
看到第300天
I’m around day 300, the shuttle has
地球和飞船失去了联♥系♥
just lost communication with earth.
你还真幸运 很少有人买♥♥呢
You’re one of the lucky few who bought it.
-并不是我买♥♥的 -是吗
– I didn’t buy it. – No?
我爸给我的
My Dad gave it to me.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你真的认为人们会在
You believe those people would behave so selflessly
生死关头很无私吗
knowing that their own lives were at stake?
希望如此
I hope so.
评论家说我是一个盲目乐观主义
The critics said I was naive, an unabashed optimist
但这可说不好 对吧
but what do they know, right?
-幸会 -幸会
– Pleasure. – It was a great pleasure meeting you.
少校 麻烦您把他们带到露营区
Major, could you escort these good people to the campgrounds?
这是你的
This is yours.
-谢谢 -是 长官
– Thank you. – Yes, sir.
-保重 -谢谢
– Take care. – Okay.
他人很好
He was very nice.
你这样说是因为他喜欢我的书吗
You’re just saying that because he liked my book.
看来还是你弟弟最聪明
Looks like that boy of yours is gonna be smarter than any of us.
发生什么事儿了
What’s wrong?
我给了萨特南温度数据
I sent Satnam the temperature reading.
与阿根廷和安大略测到的一样
My colleagues in Argentina and Ontario have almost identicaI data.
这里太热 我们只有把铜矿封了
It’s so hot here, we’ve had to seaI off the mine.
-你仔细确定过那些数据了吗 -我检查了3遍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!