绝对安全 罗兰
Perfectly safe, Roland.
只有通过红外分♥析♥才能看出差别
Only infrared analysis would reveaI the difference.
但终究是个赝品
But it’s still a fake.
这次在玛雅古城提卡尔集♥体♥自♥杀♥事件
This mass suicide was actually discovered by a documentary crew
是由一个纪录片拍摄小组发现的
here in the ancient Mayan city of Tikal.
据说目前很多死者
Now, the victims, and we’ve seen many
坚信玛雅卓金历中的预言
are said to have adhered to the Mayan-Quiche calendar
预言中说由于太阳发散出的毁灭性力量
which predicts the end of time to occur
今年的12月21日
on the 21st of December of this year
将是世界的终结
due to the Sun’s destructive forces.
谢谢你 马克
Thank you, Mark.
奇怪的是
Strangely enough,
科学方面的一些记录也支持这一观点
scientific records do support the fact that
加利福尼亚州 曼哈顿海滩
我们正面临史上最强烈的太阳活动
we are heading for the biggest solar climax in recorded history.
很多人相信玛雅历中预言的
Apparently many people believe that the Mayan calendar predicts
银河系中的行星会排成一条直线…
that there’s supposed to be a galactic alignment.
我完蛋了
I’m a dead man.
完蛋了 彻底完蛋了
I’m a dead man. I’m a dead man.
凯特 我就快上高速了
Hey, Kate. I’m practically on the freeway right now.
是的 我正往你家开
Yes, I’m hurtling toward you as we speak.
别着急 我马上就到
Will you relax? Yeah, I’ll be there any second.
这是度假 又不是看去看病
You know it’s a vacation and not a doctor’s appointment, right?
应该充满乐趣才对
That it’s supposed to be fun?
你知道什么是乐趣吧 凯特
You remember fun, don’t you, Kate?
你还记得什么时候起
Do you remember where you were
你觉得没有乐趣了吗
when it stopped being fun for you?
知道了
Yeah. I got it.
防虫喷雾? 当然有
Bug spray? Oh, yeah,
这时候黄石公园有很多蚊子
because it’s mosquito season in Yellowstone.
我带了很多 先挂了
I got a whole bunch. Okay, I gotta go,
这里信♥号♥♥不太好
because I’m in a bad-reception area.
我的妈呀
Whoa, man.
看到了吗
Would you look at that?
天啊
Sick.
莫里尔 我就说嘛
Merrill, I told you.
我们得搬回威斯康星
We have to move back to Wisconsin.
这些小型地震
Yeah, but these little mini-quakes
真的让我很紧张
are really getting on my nerves.
得了吧 只是地表的一些小裂缝而已
A little surface crack? You’re not
又不碍什么事
gonna be inconvenienced by that.
没错 表面裂纹 找个整形医师就行
Right, surface cracks. I got a plastic surgeon for that.
多亏有防震咖啡杯
Thank God for those shake- proof coffee mugs,
充分展现了加州人的本性
They show the true nature of us Californians.
绝不会向一点儿不便的小裂缝屈服的
We’ll not bow to these inconvenient things like surface cracks.
忏悔吧 末日来临了
如果你想分享
If you have a funny mini-quake story
有关地震的小趣事 请拨♥打♥555
and wanna share it, call 555-1 070.
-爸爸 -宝贝
– Hi, Daddy. – Hi, baby.
-你怎么样 亲爱的 -很好
– How are you, sweetie? – Good.
杰克逊 这是怎么回事
Jackson, what is this?
别这么叫我 我是你♥爸♥
Please don’t call me that. I’m your Dad.
来吧
Come on.
开着豪华轿车带他们去露营吗
You’re taking them camping in a limo?
好吧 很好
Okay, great.
你现在的临时工作怎么样
What happened to your temp job?
时段很好 有更多的时间写作
Oh, you know, better hours, more time to write.
睡眠呢 最近睡得好吗
What about sleeping? Have you been doing any of that lately?
我都说了几百遍了
I’ve said it a thousand times, no lipo
周五♥不♥做吸脂 太恶心了 等下
on Fridays. It’s too messy. Hold on.
-早上好 杰克逊 -好
– Morning, Jackson. – Hi.
-车不错 -谢谢
– Nice ride. – Thanks.
旅途愉快
Guys, have a nice trip.
小心点 当心有熊啊
Remember, watch out for the bears.
再见 戈登
Bye, Gordon.
-我爱你 宝贝 -再见
– Love you, honey. – Bye.
-好了 那么-你和他说
– Okay, so, Liloh, yeah. – You tell him.
和我说什么
Tell me what?
每晚睡觉前帮她换上
She needs to put these on before she goes to sleep.
-还用这个? -对
– Still? – Yes.
你闺女7岁了 还尿床
Your 7- Year- Old still wets her bed.
这事你该知道
That’s something you should know.
-我爱你 -我爱你 妈妈
– I love you. – Love you, Mom.
你可以吗
You okay?
他们很想要和你出去玩
They’ve been looking forward to spending time with you.
我知道
I know.
-所以别老摆弄电脑 -收到
– So don’t be on your computer. – Got it.
我爱你们
Love you.
-这次我们要去日本 -那又怎样
– So this time, we hit Japan. – So?
你就能去看看你儿子威尔了
Well, you could visit your boy, Will.
女士们 下午好
Afternoon, ladies.
-你们好 -好 帅哥
– Hello there. – Hello, handsome.
你听我说话了吗
Are you even listening to me?
听着呢 哈里
Unfortunately, I am, harry.
奥德利说你当爷爷了
I heard from Audrey you’re a grandpa now.
你能少管我的家务事吗
Would you mind keeping your nose out of my family?
你破坏了我的心情 我们在这儿呢
You’re cramping my style, baby. There we are.
他娶了个日本姑娘
So he married a Japanese girl.
这没什么大不了的
How is that the end of the world?
好了 托尼 你起码得去看看他
Come on, Tony. You should at least go see him.
你见到你的儿子了吗
You see your boy?
不是我想见就能见的
Not as much as I’d like.
华盛顿太远了 但我们起码会交谈
D.C. Is a long way, but at least we talk.
谈什么
About what?
人生苦短啊
life, and how short it is.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell was that?

Hello?
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉 能听清吗
Laura, can you hear me?
罗兰 是你吗
Roland, is that you?
劳拉 我们上当了
Laura, they lied to us.
明天我准备开一个记者招待会
I’ve arranged a press conference for tomorrow.
我要宣布事实的真♥相♥
I will tell everyone the truth about what’s going on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些艺术品
The art you collected
没有运往阿尔卑斯山
it’s not in the Alps.
那些隧♥道♥里空无一物
Those tunnels are empty.
我有证据
I have proof!
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉 你听得清吗
Laura, can you hear me?
-罗兰 我听不到你说什么 -劳拉 你听得清吗
– I’m losing you. Roland? – Laura, can you hear me?
劳拉
Laura.
黄石国家公园
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -信♥号♥♥真差
– I liked that song. – We lost it.
西海岸到处是这种地表裂缝
going on the west coast with all those surface cracks.
我就跟自己说”查理 快去黄石公园吧”
I told myself, “Charlie, get your stupid ass to Yellowstone.”
我可不想错过大爆♥炸♥
I don’t want to miss all the fun when it finally blows.
透露一个消息 一大早开始
Let me tell you, there’s been government people
就有政♥府♥的人飞进飞出
flying in and out all morning,
而且都面色凝重
and trust me, they did not look happy.
-真诡异 -朋友们 要永远记住
– That’s weird. – Always remember, folks
-在查理这里知晓了天机 -他说的这些吗
– You heard it first from Charlie. – Yeah, just when he said that?
这种可能性有多大呢
What are the odds?
我们并没有观测到
We’re not seeing soil liquefaction we’d expect
预期中的土地液化
or any evidence of fracture
或是建筑板材上的裂缝延伸迹象
propagation within the tectonic plates.
-博士 请慢点讲 -西海岸的地震活动并不是
– In English. – The activity on the coast
并不是普通的地震
is not caused by tecto– by regular earthquakes.
这些地表裂缝
And these surface cracks have nothing
与断层线的转移无关
to do with shifting fault lines.
你是说这是
You suggesting this could be the
乔琳计划的开端

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!