-你说要待在一起的 -系好安全带 快点
– You said you’d stay with us. – We gotta buckle up. Let’s go.
别问我到底怎么了
Okay, don’t ask me how that happened
已经没有海了
but there is no more ocean
我们离目的地已经非常近了
and we’re close to where we wanted to go.
就像整个地球移♥动♥了1600公里
It’s like the world shifted by 1000 miles.
准确地说是2539公里
One thousand five hundred and seventy- Eight to be exact.
这就是”地壳运动理论”
It’s called earth crust displacement theory.
哈勃古德教授在1958年提出的
Professor Hapgood 1958.
你说对了 查理
Way to go, Charlie.
怎么回事
What was that?
我们最后两个引擎也熄火了
We just lost our last two engines.
我准备降落在冰川上 可能会有点晃
I’m gonna shoot for that glacier. It’s gonna get rocky.
虽然很疯狂
Listen, this is gonna sound crazy,
但这是唯一的选择
but here’s what you have to do.
打开安全带 快点
Unbuckle. Come on, come on, come on.
尤里 我们现在怎么办
Yuri! what are we doing?
我们要把宾利开走
We are taking the Bentley!
还没到 还没到
Not yet! Not yet.
应该正好
It has to be perfect.
快到了
Almost there.
-走 -上车
– Come on. – Get in the car.
好了 现在拉 快拉
Okay, go. Now. Pull.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no!
开车 杰克逊
Go. Go, Jackson.
我们得等萨沙和戈登
No, we gotta wait for Sasha and Gordon.
快走 所有人在着陆前都下机
Go. Make sure everybody gets out of the plane before I touch down.
你呢
What about you?
别管我 我得保证飞机安全降落
I’ll be fine. I have to touch this baby down.
还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
快走啊
Go! go!
他来了 我看见他了
There he is. I see him.
-萨沙呢 萨沙呢 -来吧 走
– Where is Sasha? Where is Sasha? – Come on. Let’s go.
他说别管他
He said he’s fine.
我们得在着陆前离开这儿
We should get out of here before he touches down.
不行 我们要等他
No, no, no. Don’t go. We have to wait for him.
杰克逊 开车
Go, Jackson. Go.
-不行 -没法启动
– Don’t go! – It won’t start. It won’t start.
都给我闭嘴
Just shut up, everybody!
发动引擎
Engine start.
语♥音♥控制 这部车的卖♥♥点
Voice control. Sold me on it.
欢迎来到中华人♥民♥共和国
Welcome, to the People’s Republic of China.
很高兴能来这儿 打声招呼 孩子们
Good to be here. Say hi, kids.
你们的票是什么颜色的
What color are your passes?
你们的船票是什么颜色的
What color are your boarding passes?
我有绿卡
I have green card.
上面有我和我孩子的名字
For my boys and me.
什么
What?
尤里 尤里
Yuri Yuri
尤里 这是误会吧 还是玩笑
Yuri, it’s a mistake. A joke, right?
怎么
What?
你以为我不知道你和萨沙的破事吗
You think I didn’t know about you and Sasha?
愿上帝保佑那个混♥蛋♥
May God bless that poor bastard’s soul.
对不起朋友们 祝你们好运
I’m sorry, guys. Good luck.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
-如果有钱或许可以贿赂他们 -我有
– Does anybody have any money? – I do, I do.
你有10亿欧元吗
You got a billion Euros?
威尔逊博士
Dr. Wilson?
我是美国方舟的船长迈克尔斯
I’m captain Michaels, skipper of the Americann ship.
请接受我对你父亲诚挚的哀悼
Please accept my condolences for your father.
谢谢你 船长
Thank you, captain.
安休斯先生 你们是最后一批了
Mr. Anheuser, your party is the last to arrive.
船长 有报告说方舟损坏严重
There’ve been reports of severe damage, captain.
3号♥方舟现况如何
What’s the status of ark number 3?
全面评估尚未结束
We haven’t done a complete assessment yet
不过情况不容乐观
but it looks like we lost it.
没有牙刷 只有书
No toothbrush. Only books.
我小的时候 爸爸总是不在家
Yeah, when I was a kid, my Dad was on the road a lot.
他总是把一整箱书留给我
He would always leave me a box full of books
每晚打电♥话♥监督我
call me every night and quiz me.
每读一本书我都能吃个冰激淋 所以
I’d get an ice- Cream cone for every book I read
我以前可是个小胖墩
so I was a fat kid.
真让人难以相信
I find that very hard to believe.
是真的
No, it’s true.
我高中的收获就是2000本书
My high schooI career was 2000 books
和0个女友
and zero girlfriends.
上大学前我从没亲过其他男孩
I didn’t even kiss a boy till I was in college.
他们都怕我爸
They were all too scared of my Dad.
中国人太牛逼了
Leave it to the Chinese.
我还以为肯定完成不了呢
I didn’t think it was possible not in the time we had.
那就是3号♥方舟 长官
That’s ark number 3, sir.
顶部在地壳运动时倒塌了
The roof collapsed on it during the shifting of the earth’s crust.
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
由于技术问题
Boarding of ark number 3 will be
3号♥方舟的登船将会推迟
delayed due to technicaI difficulties.
-借过 -我们有票
– Excuse me. – We paid a fortune!
请耐心等待
Please be patient as we keep you updated.
到底怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on here?
我的孩子和我都有船票
I have a green card for my boys and me.
找你的长官来和我说话
I want to speak to a supervisor.
我就是长官
I am the supervisor.
回去排队
Get back with the other green cards
否则我就逮捕你
or I’ll have you detained.
你和萨沙的事是真的吗
What he said about you and Sasha, is it true?
萨沙♥比♥尤里强了好几百倍
Sasha was worth 100 times a man like Yuri
我真该听你的 西尔贝曼医生
I should have listened to you, Dr. Silberman.
我还是喜欢整形之前的样子
I actually liked the way I looked
那个混♥蛋♥非让我去整
before that monster talked me into it.
他让我打折你知道吗
Did you know he asked me for a discount?
他还选择了分期付款
And he paid in installments.
吝啬鬼
Cheap bastard.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
在那边
Over there!
-请停车 -稳当点儿
– Stop! stop! please! – Hey! Hold it!
停车 停车
Stop! stop! stop!
帮帮忙
Help!
这些人是怎么选出来的
How were all these people chosen?
通过全世界专家的努力
By experts from all over the world.
我们的基因学家选出重新繁殖的优秀基因
We had geneticists determine the perfect gene pooI to repopulate.
这些人也是基因学家选出来的吗
These people were chosen by geneticists?
所有的绿卡持有者请去D-4停机坪
All green- Card holders, please proceed to gallery d-4.
看起来是选择了他们的钞票
Looks like their checkbooks got them onboard.
如果没有这些私人资金的资助
Right. Without billions of dollars from the private sector
这个项目完全不可能完成
this would’ve been impossible.
我们卖♥♥船票
We sold tickets.
那这些工人怎么办 他们都能登船吗
And what about all these workers? They all get passes?
什么意思 众生要平等是吗
What, life isn’t fair? Is that it?
如果你想把票捐给那些中国工人
You wanna donate your passes to a couple of Chinese workers
那就请便吧
you be my guest.
船长 准备一下启程前简报
Captain, I want a prelaunch briefing.
每个国家都必须参加
All internationaI teams present.
真见鬼
What the hell?
怎么搞的 这里能住下10个人的
What is this? You could fit 1 0 people in here.
萨特南 你在哪儿
Satnam, where are you?
-还在南派高原 -什么
– On the Nampan Plateau. – What?
有一波海啸从东边过来了
There’s a tidaI wave coming from the east.
-非常巨大 -萨特南 怎么回事
– It’s gigantic. – Satnam, what happened?
没人来接我们 艾德里安
We never got picked up, Adrian.
飞机从没来过
The airlift never came.
再见了 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
萨特南
Satnam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!