因为我正在读这本书
Because I’m reading it.
赫姆斯利博士 请到情报室
Dr. Helmsley, please report to the situation room immediately.
你好 很抱歉打扰了 你是?
Hello. I’m sorry. Who is this?
我是洋子·德尔加多 你要找我爸爸吗
This is Yoko Delgado. Do you wanna speak to my Daddy?
是的
Yes, please.
那你是哪位
Who should I say is caLilng?
告诉他 我是他爸
Tell him it’s his father.
您是爷爷?
You’re my grandpa?
是的 宝贝
Yes, sweetheart, I am.
爸爸 爷爷来电♥话♥了
Daddy, Daddy, grandpa’s on the phone.
总统先生
Mr. President, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
-你怎么了 宝贝 -她找不到爸爸了
– What’s the matter, sweety? – She can’t find her Daddy.
你们可以去沙发上坐 那儿舒服点
Why don’t you two get comfy on that couch?
萨利 过来
Sally, come help them out, okay?
我来帮你找爸爸
I’ll find your Daddy.
谁负责登记失踪人员
Who can help me with missing persons?
很抱歉 先生 我现在很忙
Sorry, man. I’m really busy right now.
是我负责 总统先生
I mean– of course, sir. Sorry, Mr. President.
别紧张 你干得不错 孩子
Don’t worry about it. You’re doing a great job, son.
-什么 -华盛顿发生9.4级地震
– What? – The capital’s been hit by a 9.4.
我们和白宫失去了联♥系♥
We’ve lost communication.
-震源在哪儿 -北切萨皮克湾
– Where’s it centered? – North Chesapeake Bay.
安休斯先生 俄♥罗♥斯♥总统上线了
Mr Anheuser, Russian president on the line, sir.
不好意思 失陪了
Excuse me.
我们刚刚进入中国领空
We just entered Chinese air space.
十分确定 总统先生
That’s affirmative, Mr President.
在恢复通讯前 我负责指挥
UntiI communication is restored, I suppose I am in command.
除了意大利总统之外
It appears that all other heads of state are en route
其他国家的元首都在路上了
with the exception of the Italian prime minister
意大利总统决定留下祈祷
who has also decided to stay behind and trust in prayer.
地壳开始移♥动♥了 赫姆斯利博士
The earth’s crust has begun to shift, Dr. Helmsley.
-移♥动♥了多少 -1.2度 还在移♥动♥
– By what degree? – 1 .2 degrees, but it’s still moving.
接下来会怎么样
So, what happens next?
播放模拟图
Once the movement of our land masses comes to a halt–
大♥陆♥位移结束之后
Let’s see a simulation, scotty.
会形成巨大的海啸
Expect the formation of gigantic tsunamis
海啸会和地震等级成比例
proportionaI to the magnitude of the corresponding quakes.
放大日本近海
Pull up the Japanese sea border, will you?
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
我爸在那附近的一条游轮上
My Dad’s on a cruise ship out here.
估计你已经知道了
But I guess you already knew that, huh?
我们监测到了两次深海地震
Sir, we recorded two underwater
一次7.9级 一次8.2级
quakes at 7.9 and 8.2.
据最新消息
From what we have just learned
东京遭受强烈地震
Tokyo seems to have taken the full force of the earthquake.
有消息称
At this point unconfirmed reports Indicate that
东京的大♥片♥陆地已沉入海底
Large areas of land are under water.
请锁定本台
Please stay tuned for further
托尼
Tony–
我打过电♥话♥了
I called.
太晚了
I was too late.
也许他们逃出来了
Maybe they got out in time.
你也不知道
You never know. They–
哈里
Harry!
我来了 老婆
I’m coming home, Dorothy.
有信♥号♥♥吗
Anything?
没有 连紧急信♥号♥♥都没有
Nothing. Just static. Not even an emergency signal.
真不知道下面怎么样了
Can’t think about what’s going on down there.
你还记得我们露营时开的旧甲壳虫吗
Remember that old beetle we used to camp in?
还没车顶
We could never get the roof up.
我们真该换辆车
We definitely traded up.
我带孩子们去黄石公园时
Tried to find our old spot at Yellowstone
本想去找我们的老地方
when I went camping with the kids
可我找不到了
but I couldn’t find it.
你觉得人会变吗
Do you think people change?
你是说我吗
By “people,” do you mean me?
是的 你觉得我们分手以后 你变了没有
Yes. Do you think you’ve changed since we separated?
我现在吃更多的麦片粥了
I certainly eat a lot more cereal now.
你以前总是埋头写书
You always had tunneI vision.
其他的什么都不管
You could just block everything out and write.
也不管我们
You blocked us out.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我很爱他
I love him enough.
全球的地面通讯都中断了 长官
All globaI ground communication has ceased, sir.
卫星只能收到
The only signals our satellite s are picking up
邱明谷的信♥号♥♥
are coming from the vessels in Cho Ming.
还算是个好消息
Well, there’s a piece of good news.
有新情况吗 博士
Any updates, doctor?
每个大洲都发生了海啸
We expect the tsunamis to reach landfall in every continent.
邱明谷也会在6小时候遭遇海啸
The Cho Ming area will be impacted in approximately 6 hours.
地壳向西南方
It looks like the crust has shifted by almost 23 degrees
移♥动♥了23度
to the southwest.
数据显示
The data also shows the earth’s poles
地球的极点也发生了位移
have reversed their magnetic fields.
这是新位置
These are their new positions.
你的意思是
So you’re. You’re teLilng me that
威斯康星成北极了?
the North Pole is now somewhere in Wisconsin?
事实上 是南极
Actually, that’s the South Pole now.
有两个引擎出了问题
Engine failure. Two of the six are down.
你们得做好准备
We must get ready.
-还能坚持多久 -大概15分钟吧
– How long do we have? – 15 minutes. Maybe.
最好把孩子们叫醒
Better wake up the kids.
你为什么讨厌戈登
Why do you hate Gordon?
拜托
Come on.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我才不讨厌他
I don’t hate him.
那你也不喜欢他
Well, you don’t like him, either.
那是因为我不了解他
Well, that’s just because I don’t know him that well, maybe.
但我了解他
Yeah, but I do.
一旦你了解了他 你就会知道他真的很好
He’s really nice once you get to know him.
你应该多和他交流
You should talk to him more often.
你们会相处得很好的
You guys would get along really, really well.
你很喜欢他 对吗
You like him a lot, huh?
我会尽力的 我保证
I’ll do my best, I promise.
好吗
Okay?
你真是爸爸的骄傲
I’m really proud of you. Really, really proud of you.
快到了吗
Is it time?
是的
Yeah.
-爸爸 怎么了 -萨沙说要降落了
– Dad, what’s wrong? – Well, Sasha said we gotta land
可能会有点颠簸 有点湿
and it’s gonna be a little bumpy and maybe a little wet.
爸爸
Daddy?
稳稳地扶住她
Hold her steady.
爸爸 我真的不太会游泳
Daddy, I’m not a really good swimmer.
你穿着救生衣呢 没事的
Hey, no, that’s all right. That’s what you got this for. Right?
就像在泳池里一样
It’s like being in a swimming pool,
只是多些花哨的配件
only it’s got more cool stuff.
有个哨子 还有灯
Look, it’s got a whistle, and a light thing. Right?
我以为我们要去中国的
I thought we were going to China.
不 我们要在这里降落
No, we gotta land here.
一家人都待在一起就好 是吧
So we’re just all gonna stay together, right?
-不行 这样我们都会死的 -不 我们不会死的
– No, we’re not, we’re gonna die. – No We’re not.
你保证?
Promise?
我向你保证
I promise you we’re gonna all stay together
无论如何我们都待在一起
no matter what happens, okay?
杰克逊
Jackson.
尤里
Yuri
你们最好上来一下
I think you better come up here.
我上去看看
I’m gonna go check this out.
-爸爸你去哪儿 -我马上就回来
– Dad. Where are you going? – I’ll be back.