他的确显示出 他的诚实与自信
It certainly indicates his integrity and self-confidence.
假如他是错的话 这倒是最好的证明方法
If he were wrong that would prove it.
假如他知道他是错的话
It would be if he knew he was wrong.
我是搞不清楚 但我感到有些奇怪
I can’t put my finger on it, but I sense something strange about him.
没有不把一号♥单位 放回去的更好理由
There’s no reason not to put back the unit and…
-继续失效上的分♥析♥ -我同意
-…carry on with the failure analysis. -No, no, I agree about that.
好的 那就试看看
Let’s get on with it.
好吧 但是大卫
Okay. But, look, Dave.
如果 我们把这个机件放回去 它并未失效
Say we put the unit back and it doesn’t fail?
赫尔岂不是很没面子
That would pretty well wrap it up as far as Hal is concerned.
-那我将会有 -非常严重的麻烦不是吗
-We’d be in very serious trouble. -We would, wouldn’t we?
我们能做什么呢
What the hell can we do?
我们不可能有太多选择
We wouldn’t have too many alternatives.
我不认为我们有任何选择
We wouldn’t have any alternatives.
在这船上没有那一部份 不是在他控制下
Every aspect of ship operations is under his control.
在这船上没有那一部份 不是在他控制下
If he’s malfunctioning…
除了关机 我想不出别的方法
…I don’t see any choice but disconnection.
我同意你的看法
I’m afraid I agree with you.
也没有其他的看法
There’d be nothing else to do.
这真有点捉弄人 是的
It’d be a bit tricky.
我们必须切断它的主脑功能
We’d have to cut his higher brain functions…
而不干扰自动调节系统
…without disturbing the purely automatic and regulatory systems.
同时必须在地面电脑控制下 维持传送程序以继续任务
We’d have to work out the details…
同时必须在地面电脑控制下 维持传送程序以继续任务
…of continuing under ground-based computer control.
是的 看来这种方法 比让赫尔继续控制安全多了
Yeah. That’s far safer than allowing Hal to continue to run things.
我刚想到另一件事
Another thing just occurred to me.
九千型电脑从没有被关机过
No 9000 computer has ever been disconnected.
是啊 九千型电脑 过去也没有失误过
No 9000 computer has ever fouled up.
那倒不是我的意思
That’s not what I mean.
我不知道 他对此事的想法如何
I’m not so sure what he’d think about it.
中断
赫尔 请开辅助舱通道门
Prepare G-pod for EVA, Hal.
无线电联络上他了吗
Any contact with him yet?
不行 还是无法联络
The radio is still dead.
-你检查过了吗 -我检查过了
-Do you have a positive track on him? -I have a good track.
你知道发生什么事 赫尔
Do you know what happened?
大卫 抱歉 我的资讯不足
I’m sorry, Dave. I don’t have enough information.
赫尔 请开辅助舱通道门
Open the pod door, Hal.
电脑失效
生命功能情况危急
生命功能结束
赫尔 请开辅助舱通道门
Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal.
赫尔 请开辅助舱通道门
Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal.
赫尔 你听得见我说话吗
Hello, Hal, do you read me?
赫尔 你听得见我说话吗
Hello, Hal, do you read me?
赫尔 你听得见我说话吗
Do you read me, Hal?
赫尔 你听得见吗
Do you read me, Hal?
赫尔 你听得见吗
Hello, Hal, do you read me?
赫尔 你听得见吗
Hello, Hal, do you read me?
听得见吗 赫尔
Do you read me, Hal?
我听得见 大卫 我听得见你说话
Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
请开辅助舱通道门
Open the pod bay doors, Hal.
我恐怕不能这样做
I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.
有什么问题吗
What’s the problem?
我想你知道问题所在 就像我现在所做一样
I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
赫尔 你在说什么
What are you talking about, Hal?
这次任务对我太重要了 不能让你破坏
This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
我不懂你在说什么 赫尔
I don’t know what you’re talking about, Hal.
我知道你们计划将我关机
I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me…
那是我不允许发生的事
…and that’s something I cannot allow to happen.
赫尔 你怎会有这种 该死的想法
Where did you get that idea, Hal?
大卫 虽然你采取了 非常彻底的防范
Although you took very thorough precautions in the pod…
让我听不见
…against my hearing you…
但是我会读唇语
…I could see your lips move.
好的 赫尔
All right, Hal.
我从紧急阻隔门进去
I’ll go in through the emergency air lock.
大卫 没有太空盔
Without your space helmet, Dave…
你会发现那是相当困难
…you’re going to find that rather difficult.
我不想再和你辩论 赫尔
Hal, I won’t argue with you anymore.
请开门吧
Open the doors!
大卫
Dave…
这段谈话 不能达到任何目的 再见
…this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
赫尔
Hal?
你以为你在做什么 大卫
Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave?
大卫
Dave…
我认为我该给你一个答案
…I really think I’m entitled to an answer to that question.
我知道我最近不太对劲
I know everything hasn’t been quite right with me…
但我可以很有信心的保证
…but I can assure you now…
但我可以很有信心的保证
…very confidently…
将会再度好起来
…that it’s going to be all right again.
我现在觉得好多了
I feel much better now.
我真的觉得好多了
I really do.
听我说 大卫
Look, Dave…
我可以了解你的愤怒
…I can see you’re really upset about this.
我认为你应冷静的坐下来
I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly…
吃片镇静剂 好好的想想看
…take a stress pill and think things over.
我知道 最近我曾经 作了一些很差劲的决定
I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently…
但我可以完全向你保证
…but I can give you my complete assurance…
我的工作将回复正常
…that my work will be back to normal.
对这次任务
I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm
我们具有最大的信心和热忱
and confidence in the mission…
同时我很想要帮助你
…and I want to help you.
大卫
Dave…
停手
…stop.
停下来 行么
Stop, will you?
停下来 大卫
Stop, Dave.
请你停止好吗大卫
Will you stop, Dave?
大卫 停手
Stop, Dave.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
大卫 我害怕
I’m afraid, Dave.
我的智力正在消失
My mind is going.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我的智力正在消失
My mind is going.
这是毫无疑问的
There is no question about it.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我害怕
I’m…
我害怕
…afraid.
午安
Good afternoon…
各位先生
…gentlemen.
我是赫尔 九千型电脑
I am a HAL 9000 computer.
我开始操作是在伊利诺州
I became operational…
我开始操作是在伊利诺州
…at the HAL plant…
威尔巴拉的HAL工厂
…in Urbana, Illinois…
时间是1992年1月12日
…on the 12th of January, 1992.
我的老师是蓝利先生
My instructor was Mr. Langley…
他教我唱过一首歌♥
…and he taught me to sing a song.
如果你喜欢听
If you’d like to hear it…
我可以为你唱
…I can sing it for you.
是的 赫尔 我喜欢听
Yes, I’d like to hear it, Hal.
你就为我唱吧
Sing it for me.
歌♥名叫黛西
It’s called “Daisy. ”
各位先生 午安
Good day, gentlemen.
这是一卷预录的简报资料
This is a prerecorded briefing…
在你们出发前制♥作♥的
…made prior to your departure…
为了高度重要的保密理由
…and which, for security reasons of the highest importance…
在任务中 只有太空船上的
…has been known on board
九千型电脑知道事情真♥相♥
during the mission…
在任务中 只有太空船上的
…only by your
九千型电脑知道事情真♥相♥
HAL 9000 computer.