Jeannot very angry with me. Mad at me, because of Jim Morrison.
桑诺憎恨占摩利臣
He doesn’t like the Doors? Because me with Jim…
他不欣赏那乐队 因为我跟占…
You…?

Oui. You and Jim? Oh.
你跟占
I had a short affair with him.
我跟占有过一段情
In ’69.
69年代
Many people were very happy with their body.
,性开放
No Aids, no death…
没有爱♥滋♥、没有死亡
Sex fun. Everyone with everyone.
,大家都随便
Oh! The mother’s a slut too.
失敬,母亲也是荡♥妇♥
No, that’s a beautiful story.
明白,好动人的故事
And do you know after? Abortion movement…
你听过堕胎合法化运动?
For women? Oh, the Women’s Lib, yeah.
妇解,听过
The 343 Bitches movement…
《妇解宣言》
I was one. Do you know that?
我就是其中之一 你知道吗?
I was one of the bitches!
我是一个发起人
Oh, I see, I see.
我明白了,我明白了
Can you pass me the cat, please?
只猫呢?
Oh, JeanLuc? Oh, I think he’s… Ah, he’s here!
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 它大概… 这里!
Au revoir. Byebye.
好吧,再见 -再见
Au revoir. Merci.
好吧,再见
You got the door?
你开门了?
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Lovely flowers, miss!
漂亮的鲜花,小姐!
Stop hitting on every girl, dad, please!
不要撩女仔,好心你!
Hitting on them? Anything that moves!
撩女仔? 见到女人就撩!
I only hit on pretty girls!
我只撩美女!
You loved it, you hussy Having me lick your pussy…
你是姣婆 我是咸虫
I’m your salami for life
我一生一世做你大香肠
What music would you like? What do you have?
你想听什么? 你有什么?
Brel, Ferre, Trenet,
有法国摇滚乐
Barbara.
也有美国
Whatever you prefer. I’ll put something on for you.
无所谓 我随便播一首
It’s Music Day today.
今日是音乐日
It’s, like, people play around, they play music everywhere.
人人都播音乐
Oh. It’s a special day.
今天很特别
We should walk around, no?
我们到处逛逛好吗?
Grizzly.
灰熊
You brought your camera. Yeah, I might take a few photos.
你带了相机! 对,我或者拍几侦
And tons of cake servers
一大堆刀叉
A 10-speed blender
快速搅拌器
Just for your vinaigrettes
专门调制沙律酱给你
A beautiful air-purifier
特级空气清新机
That eats all smells
吸走所有异味
Heated blankets Waffle irons
电毡、烤饼器
An airplane for two
两个人乘搭的飞机
And we’ll be happy!
我们于是欢欢喜喜
What are you gonna eat? Mm, I’m not that hungry.
想吃什么? 我不饿
You don’t wanna eat anything? No, I’m fine.
不想吃
You sure? Yeah.
肯定
Hi.
你好
Still writing for that right-wing rag?
依然替右♥派♥刊物写作?
What? Nothing. I’m just saying hello.
没什么,只是打招呼
D’you know those guys? Just a little bit.
你认识他们? 泛泛之交
OK, Edouard?
好吗?爱华
At least you’re faithful to your friends.
起码你讲义气
Shall we go?
我们走好吗?
Have you decided?
决定了?
Can I just get a bowl of ground glass? Pardon?
我想要个圆杯 什么?
A beer, please.
啤酒,麻烦你
An omelet.
一客庵列
Une omelette.
庵列
C’est parti. Merci.
我们开始吧 -谢谢
How was your trip to the Philippines?
菲律宾之行怎样?
I’m Jack.
我是阿积!
Gael.
基尔
Enchant?
附魔?
That’s how we do it in America. One second.
等一等!
The trip you dumped me for, to be “free”.
那次旅行中,你把我撇掉
Let’s go.
我们走
Ex-pats never get over those exotic countries.
去到那些国家,你有优越感
It’s like former colonials.
像以前的殖民地主
Life’s so good there. The women are…
生活写意,女人…
so gentle, so young.
年轻而温柔
Finished?
讲完未?
It speaks!
失敬啊
You’ve grown some balls.
你胆子壮了
You couldn’t handle me dumping you.
你不能让我甩了你
What I couldn’t handle was something else!
我受不了的是其他!
But I better not say.
我还是不说出来
Should I leave? I’m sorry. It’s gonna be fine.
我应该走吗?
Why don’t you just tell me what’s going on, as a courtesy? No? Nothing.
不要紧,没事! 究竟什么事?
OK. This is fun.
怎会没事?
You’re not that dull. I found that out later on.
原来你面懵心精
You weren’t my type, period.
你不适合我,讲完
Wanna know what his type is?
想知道什么才适合他吗?
Shut up!
收声!
and screwed 12-year-olds!
专门侵犯十二岁儿童!
A 30-year-old is less sexy than a “woman” of 12!
觉得十二岁的“女人性感!
You’re crazy, it’s all in your head.
你无中生有
He explained to me.
他向我解释
We judge it with our Western minds. We shouldn’t.
我们不应该以西方眼光去看
It’s different over there.
入乡随俗
It’s normal for women and children to be prostitutes.
妇孺当娼…
You pretend to help the Third World but screw them like everyone else!
是正常 侵犯儿童!
Just because I ditched you!
我有权撇你!
All I wanted was a chick who can shut up.
我只要个闭嘴的女人
A 12-year-old knows how to do that.
十二岁懂得闭嘴
But I don’t!
但我不懂!
Edouard, he screwed the love of your life
爱华,他趁渡假…
on vacation.
胡天胡帝
Oh, darn it!
撞鬼!
He didn’t… You never told him?
他没有…你从没有告诉他?
Oh, I’m sorry, really!
认真不好意思!
Shut up,
收声
cunt!
贱♥人♥!
What’s going on? What are you doing? It’s OK. I’m fine!
什么事?你做什么? 我没事
What are you doing? I’m fine. 莂 va. C’est bon.
癫婆! 我没事!
I’m calm now.
我现在冷静下来
I’m OK, sweetie. I’m OK. I’m totally cool.
我没事,完全没事!
Everything’s in contro…
完全没事!
That’s enough!
岂有此理!
We didn’t break anything. Go on, get outta here!
没有打烂东西吧? 滚蛋!
This shows France in a great light!
你丢尽法国人的面!
Tourists!
游客!
Are you Mike Tyson? I’m not!
你像个癫婆! 你是什么?拳王泰臣? 我不是泰臣!
I’m dating Mike Tyson. No, you’re not!
我的拖友是泰臣! 不是!
It was a guy I dated that did something so horrible. No, no, listen to me. So horrible.
那是我的旧男友 他行为非常恶劣
Seven… seven… seven years ago.
什么?几时? 七年前!
Seven years ago! And you’re still this pissed?! Oh, man.
七年前?你依然火遮眼!
He did something despicable. He represents everything I hate.
对,但他的行为非常恶劣
He’s part of this bourgeoisie. He did something so wrong…
非常错误的小资产阶级作风
Here we go. Right, OK. Lying and doing terrible things,…
谎话说尽、坏事做尽
I don’t care, I don’t care! like part of this postcolonial bullshit!
我不管 就像殖民♥主♥那样
I don’t care. It doesn’t warrant that kind of behaviour.
我不管 总之你控制不住情绪
You have an impulse-control disorder and need to be medicated. That’s the problem.
需要服食镇定剂
I was in control. I was just…
我控制得住!
I was…
我只是火滚
OK, I was angry, but I’ll never get angry again.
,以后会压住火气
I lost my temper cos he did something so wrong. He had sex with children.
因为他伤天害理!他侵犯儿童!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!