I can hear you!
我听到了!
Vous allez faire une balade dans Paris? Are we going to go visit Paris?
我们会在巴黎观光吧?
Mm-hm. Yeah, yeah.

I would like to go see the catacombs. Des catacombes, oui.
,我想去神父墓园参观
The catacombs and a cemetery? A lot of fun, isn’t he?
参观坟场? 认真风雅
It’s to see Jim Morrison’s grave.
看看占摩利臣之墓
Did I say something tacky?
我说错了话?
Alors, vous avez pris des photos ?Venise?
你拍照了吗?威尼斯?
Would you like to see some pictures? Yes.
想看看照片吗? 好啊!
Mom, do you ever use your computer?
妈,你未用过你的电脑?
No. We asked Rose to teach us but…
我叫露茜教我们,可是…
I haven’t had time.
我没有空
You didn’t show them at all? Or find someone else to do it?
你没有… 教他们?
You show up, hand out your presents, and leave the rest to me.
你送电脑 却要我去教
But you help people with learning disabilities.
但你是导师,辅♥导♥智障的人
Once and for all, I help children with psychological problems,
我辅♥导♥的是… 心理病儿童
not retards!
不是弱智!
Hey, you two brats!
不准吵嘴!
Just because you can send e-miles doesn’t make you superior.
懂得发电邮 有什么了不起?
This is the Plaza San Marco. Oh!
这是圣马可广场
You can put so many photos on this thing!
可以储存很多照片
Yes, it’s digital.
是数码
Yes, bravo, lots of nice photos. Thank you.
你拍得好
Yeah, I just got the camera for work, but I like doing it so…
过奖,我用公♥司♥的相机
But why no balloons in these photos? I’m sorry?
这侦照片中,他没有系着气球 什么?
Rose? Why did you say that?
露茜 你为什么那样说?
It’s just a joke. He didn’t get it.
只是说笑,他不会明白
Did you show the photos to your sister? No!
你给你妹妹看那侦照片?
Quoi? No… I… told her about it.
没有…我告诉过她!
You’re a real pain! I didn’t do anything!
你真麻烦 我没有啊!
Oh, yes. Good! What?
什么?
Stop it, dad.
好!气球照片
Balloons. Photo balloons.
不要,爸
No, dad, please don’t!
三个气球! 爸,不要!
What a pain! Please don’t do this!
请不要这样做!
Joli.
系着
Nice weenie with balloons!
气球的香肠!
Balloons?
气球
Balloons. Aaah!
气球
You’re unbelievable! I’m sorry.
真离谱! 对不起
Nice weenie!
好一条香肠!
Mom!
妈!
Really, Anna! You’re pains, all of you!
乞人憎,统统乞人憎!
OK, sweetie, you know it’s funny. Sweetie, it’s funny.
好笑,认真好笑
Stop being overprotective.
不要那样紧张
That’s a little bird… on the…
有只小鸟在…
Au revoir. Amusez-vous bien.
顺便去看看…
Drop by your dad’s art gallery. There’s an opening.
你♥爸♥的画展
Homosexuals! It’s just not right.
同性恋!离谱
It’s disgusting!
作呕!
Huh, Kiki? You wouldn’t do that.
小宝,你不会搞基吧?
Nice snorting
不错的鼻鼾!
You used to like my snorting. I know, but I said that…
初相识,你赞我扯鼻鼾扯得好听 我是那样说过
After two years it gets a little tired? cos I was trying to get in your pants.
两年后,有点厌倦? 我想搞上你才赞你
After that, there was no need to compliment you any more.
现在得了手
Discuss me would be if we were to discuss something.
,再不用讨好你
I’m sorry. I speak four languages, OK?
对不起,我说四种语言
Which one of them do you speak well? Cos I’ve no proof you speak French well.
是吗?哪一种最擅长? 我不懂法语
For all I know, you could be stupid in French. How would I know?
,你的法语可能很差劲 我怎晓得?
I’m not a big death fan, but this place is strangely undepressing.
奇怪,这里不忧郁 很宁静
I know. All the Parisians are dead here. That’s why it’s so quiet.
这里的巴黎人,都是死人! 所以才这样宁静?
Jerr t’aime. Why do you put a “khrr”?
对,很舒服! 我“儿爱你
Je t’aime. Je t’aime.
为什么挟着个“儿字?
Je t’aime.
我爱你!
It’s French, it’s easy. No “khrr” – it’s not German.
是法语,不是德语
O?est le steakfrkhrrites? Frites.
,不卷舌
O?est le steak-frites? Hm?
炸牛排?
Oh, it’s so ugly when you speak French.
你的法语很难听!
Why are we even going there? Jim Morrison. You don’t even like the Doors.
为什么来看摩利臣的墓? 你连他的乐队也不喜欢
No, it’s a famous grave though. I’m a huge Val Kilmer fan.
不喜欢,但他的墓很闻名! 我是演过他的韦基马的影迷!
You take your photo and we go, OK?
拍完照就走
Pardon. Oh, pardon.
不好意思
We’re getting the party started. What’s wrong with her?
相当热闹 拍照吧!她搞什么? 我不拘小节! 这里!
Super cool. Good, super cool.
劲! 对
I can’t believe the catacombs were closed. It’s my favourite thing to do in Paris.
真可惜,墓园关了门! 这是我在巴黎喜欢的去处
I can’t believe we’ve not run into one single person I know this entire trip.
想不到全程未遇到一个熟人
What about the Collective Dynamics of the ‘Small-World’ Network?
什么<有緣千裡能相會>?
“Collective Dynamics of the ‘Small-World’ Network”: a book Jack read in Venice.
<有緣千裡能相會>是书名 阿积在威尼斯阅读
Everywhere we went he was looking for proof that this theory works.
内面提出个简单理论:
It’s very simple: our world is small and if you travel to the other side of the planet,
世界很小 你到远处旅行
there is a high probability you will bump into someone who lives down your street.
,很可能碰到街坊
Scientifically it is proven that it’s not just chance.
不是巧遇那样简单
We are a whole and everything is connected.
我们是互相联♥系♥的整体
The illusion of chaos in which we live is actually orderly and definitely linked.
世事看似杂乱无章,其实互成因果
But it’s a theory, and Jack spent our two weeks in Venice looking for a sign of it,
两星期来,积没法印证这理论
and nothing.
没法
Manu!
曼奴!
Marion? Amazing! OK?
玛莉安?多巧!
I was talking about you…
正在提起你
Only today. Really?
今天才提起 真的?
So what’s new?
近况怎样?
Well, my book’s just come out… Great! A novel?
我的新书刚出版 恭喜!小说?
No, short stories. But… linked.
短篇故事集,但有连贯性
Great!
好啊!
This is Jack. Manu.
阿积、曼奴
You speak French? No.
不懂
So that’s it? You’ve settled in the States for good?
你决定… 在美国长住?
For now, yeah. I’m with Jack and it’s going well.
暂时是,我跟阿积一起
What?
什么?
Are you going to Vanessa’s tonight?
今晚去云尼莎的派对吗?
Yes, for sure. Me too.
去啊 我也去
We’re going to my friend’s party tonight. Yeah.
我们今晚有派对去 今晚,对
You haven’t changed, it’s amazing.
你一点也没有变
It’s like time has stood still.
青春长驻
Stop it! You decided not to age…
乱讲! 你没有老
Cut the bullshit. We spent all night on a train…
我们搭火车搭了通宵
You look gorgeous. Stop it.
你容光焕发 胡说
I swear. Stop it, stop it!
是真心话 胡说!
Well, we’d better go. My dad has an opening later.
我们要走了,我爸开画展
Jeannot. Say hello for me. Yeah. See you later.
替我问候你♥爸♥ 得,再见
Nice to meet you, man. Yeah, that was nice, homey.
幸会! 老哥!
“That was nice, homey”? That’s funny.
老哥? 诙谐!
Let’s get a cab, huh? You wanna get a cab? OK.
截的士吧 你想截的士?
with a fork and knife… Well, I am a leg of lamb.
好像要把你吞下肚 我是一条羊髀!是吗?
I know, but you’re my leg of lamb. How do you know him?
对,但你是我的羊髀! 你怎认识他?
We met many years ago and we had a little thing.
多年前的旧相识,有过关系
I think I gave him a blow job – no big deal.
我替他吹过箫,小事
Really? A blow job’s no big deal? Oh, I’m sorry.
吹♥箫♥是小事? 对不起
It’s no big deal in comparison to what’s going on in the world.
,跟世界大事比,是小事
There’s George Bush, the war in Iraq, avian flu.
布殊啦、伊♥拉♥克♥战争啦 禽流感啦
And there’s a blow job. You know what I mean? In consideration…
比较起来… 对,可以相提并论!
Nice transition. It’s a minor event, don’t you think?
芝麻绿豆! 你不认为?
Yeah. I’d say it’s not minor, if you wanna talk in the political scheme of things.
即使跟政♥治♥大事比… 也不是芝麻绿豆
A blow job, after all, brought down the US’s last chance at a healthy democracy.
美国的健康政体…几乎给吹♥箫♥吹散
Do we have to go to this thing tonight?
今晚一定要去派对? 不是非去不可,但我好想见见朋友
I’m friends with some of my ex. Most of them.
大部分旧男友依然是朋友
This guy is a really wonderful writer/poet.
他是优秀的作家诗人
A French poet.
法国诗人
You’re not friends with any of your exes?
你不跟旧女友做朋友? 不做 我倒也不知道
When it was over, it was over. So if we broke up,
分手就是分手! 我们分手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!