You think so? But he’s so sweet.
它很可爱
Are you kidding?
讲笑吧?
It’s only because we’re bigger and we feed him
我们住的地方大,食用好…
that he doesn’t eat us alive.
它才不把我们吃掉
You’re so negative!
你只弹不赞!
Hasn’t he put on weight?
它加了磅?
I had some cans of foie gras getting past their sell-by date…
我有几罐鹅肝 就快到期
You fed him foie gras?
你喂它鹅肝?
You know he only eats dry cat food.
我一向只喂猫粮
I’ve had him ten years and that’s all he eats.
我喂了它十年,只喂猫粮
Fat is bad for animals!
脂肪对动物无益!
He’s enormous!
难怪变得又肥又大!
He’s like dad.
十足爸爸一样
You get your hands on someone and turn them into a fat lump.
什么经你手 什么都发胖
They won’t let me keep him with me in the cabin.
五公斤以上搭飞机…
That’s why I have to keep him under 5 kilos.
不可当作手提行李
They’ll put him in the luggage compartment, drug him and…
要打麻醉针 寄存行李舱
Lots of animals die during the flight.
所以很多动物搭飞机搭死
How can you say that? I’ve taken care of him for two weeks.
我照顾了它… 两星期
I love this cat
我很疼惜咪♥咪♥
but your dad hates him, he calls him “eat-shit-sleep”.
你♥爸♥讨厌 骂它只懂吃饭拉屎
He wanted to kick him out and now you tell me…
他要赶它走,现在你却来…
Calm down.
不要嚷
They’ll put him in a cage! You’re scaring him.
它被关入笼!
What’s going on?
什么事?
My mother’s always been good at crying, turning any situation to her advantage.
我妈爱哭,靠哭勒索
In a few seconds my dad will reprimand me
我爸必定责骂我
and never again will I mention that Jean-Luc has gained ten pounds.
叫我别提咪♥咪♥重了十磅
We couldn’t go on vacation because of that spoiled doormat!
为了只衰猫 我们不能渡假!
You say Paris is great in summer, with all the filthy cars gone away.
你说巴黎… 夏天少车,好住
If you upset your mother, you’ll be in trouble.
你不应该刺♥激♥妈妈
He’s fat. He had them chopped off. Like me!
你把它阉掉,它才发胖!
That’s why I got fat!
我也发胖!
I had them chopped off by your mother!
我给你妈阉掉!
Bastard!
衰佬!
Salaud!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Is, uh, everything OK down there? Yes, why?
下面没事吧? 没事,为什么?
No reason. Are you coming down?
没什么 下来吗?
We’re having lunch in 30 minutes. I’m a little terrified, but OK.
半小时后吃午餐 我有点胆怯,但无所谓
All right, let’s do this.
来了!
Hello! Hello! How are you?
你好
Your other cat! He hasn’t had them chopped off, huh?
你这另一只猫 未给你阉掉?
Insulted already?
他听得懂?
Does he understand?
口不择言
It’s very hot. Watch out.
热呀,小心
Lapin.
“Lapin
What’s lapin?
“Lapin是什么?
Lapin. Bunny.
兔子
Oh, no. What?
惨! 什么事?
My pet bunny when I was eight. Ravaged by a Labrador.
我八岁养的宠物兔 给隔篱的恶狗狂噬
All that was left was two ears. I’ll eat it. You don’t have to.
噬到只剩下两只耳朵 不过我会吃! 你不一定要吃
Yes, I do. Lapin, no?
不,我吃
Very good.
很好
I don’t want to upset the natives. Please.
我不想惹恼当地人。-求你了
A thigh.
兔髀
I didn’t know about Oliver.
我不知道奥利弗的事
Plate.

A little leg, come on. Looks like chicken.
一条腿,快点 看起来像鸡
A small piece. I’m used to small ones!
一小块,我吃惯小块!
Marion? Some back.
玛莉安 兔背
Oh, the head!
头!
It’s good – t阾e.
男子汉
For real men!
吃兔头
Real men eat the head.
男子汉吃兔头
Is that the heart? No, that’s the head.
那是…心? 兔头
He likes the head.
,他喜欢吃兔头
We’re gonna eat the bunny’s food as well, huh? Are his toys in there?
我们也要吃…兔粮 要不要吃兔子的玩具?
Sauce? Wine black… Uh, wine wine. Non, wine white?
汁,用白酒熬
White wine? Oh, vin blanc.
白酒?哦,白酒
Vin blanc.
白酒
Anna, pass your plate.
安娜,递碟来
No, no, I don’t want. Oh!
不,不,我不想
What a pain in the butt!
好烦!
Got enough, dad? Is that your diet?
爸,你不会吃得太多?
Rabbit is lean meat.
兔肉是瘦肉
But look how much you’re eating!
但你吃太多!
And look at your fat ass!
你自己个才够巨!
This guy is sick in the head!
离线!
I’ve got a fat ass because I stopped smoking 18 months ago.
我增磅 因为戒了烟
Jean not, that’s enough! Will you stop bugging her?
不要针对女儿
She’s the one bugging us! She came from New York especially!
这纽约妹… 才针对我们!
What? I’m eating it! This has nothing to do with you.
什么?我要吃了!-这与你无关。
Shut up, asshole!
收声,衰佬!
Let’s be civilized.
斯文点
He came all this way to meet you. Talk to him!
招呼一下远客吧!
We’ll talk to Jack, then.
我们跟阿积谈谈
We’ll talk about American literature.
谈谈美国文学
Kerouac?
凯鲁雅克
Kerouac. Yes, I love Kerouac. J’aime Kerouac.
我喜欢凯鲁雅克 代表作是<旅途上>
Faulkner?
福克纳
Faulkner? Yes. The Sound and the Fury.
福克纳 福克纳,名作<喧囂與怒火>
Quoi? “Le Bruit et la fureur”.
什么?什么?-“喧闹和愤怒”
Ah, yes. Miller, Henri?
对,米勒亨利
Sex? Sex, yes.
性♥爱♥ 对
Sex is good. Sexus, Plexus…
性♥爱♥,顶呱呱! 米勒,性♥爱♥
Dad, don’t start!
爸,不要胡闹
Sweetie, it’s OK. Don’t worry.
不要紧
French write.
法国作家
Speak… French writer? French writers, yeah.
,谈谈法国作家 对
Ram-baud, yes. Tr鑣 bon.
拉姆·波特,是的
Rambo?
兰波 兰保?
That’s how they say it in English.
英语是那样发音
Oh, I mispronounced. Ah, Rambo.
我发错音
What a bunch of idiots!
好一班饭桶!
Please!
好心你!
Highbrow humour. Hm.
高级幽默
Baudelaire.
波德莱尔
Good, good, good. Verlaine.
好,魏尔伦
Verlaine. Uhhuh. Moli鑢e.
魏尔伦… 莫里哀…
Oh! Bravo.
不错!
Not bad!
不错吧!
Et Auguste Renoir – great writer?
还有雷诺阿?大作家!
He’s a painter! Ah! Good.
是大画家! 好!
He was trying to trick me. I know. He did.
他想我 对!
He’s not like the morons you usually bring home.
他比你的其他男友醒目
Thanks a lot!
谢谢!
With such a weird face he better be smart!
那副尊容,无脑就更惨!
Maman! What?
什么?
Nothing.
没什么!
It’s Rose.
是露茜
She’s got keys too, huh?
她也有门匙
It stinks in here!
这里真臭!
Sorry, we didn’t have time to deodorize!
对不起,我们没空辟臭
Hi, dad. You’re early.
爸 你来得早啊
I got out of work early.
我提早下班
Yeah, nice to meet you.
离谱 你好
As attractive as in the photos! As nice as ever!
真人像照片那样好看 对
Isn’t there any coffee? Yes, in the coffeepot.
有没有咖啡? 壶内有
See to it, huh? As usual!
自己斟吧 好吧
She’s getting worse. I pity the kids she takes care of.
她愈来愈糟 可怜她那些小孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!