嘿 吉恩 能给我一杯伏特加苏打水吗
Hey, Gene, can I have a vodka soda?
我要一杯杜松子酒和奎宁水
And I’ll have a gin and tonic.
我不知道我只是
I don’t know I just,
为了好玩才开始上即兴表演课的
started taking some improv classes for fun.
我的一个同事做了一段时间
A coworker of mine has been doing it for awhile
然后她建议我也试试
and she suggested that I give it a go.
还有你知道吗
And y’know what, I just, um,
我发现这个很释放自我
I find it really liberating.
你可以说所有你在现实生活中不会说的话
You get to say all the shit that you wouldn’t say in real life.
真的超酷
That’s really cool.
我只是从来…
I just never…
从来没有想过你会做这个
Never would have pictured you doing this.
十分的棒
It’s awesome.
是的 我现在也只是个业余爱好者罢了
Yeah, well, I’m still very much an amateur.
不 卡莉 你这个很擅长于这个
No, Carly, you’re actually really good at this.
谢谢 我的爸妈不知道我在做这个
Thanks. My parents don’t even know that I’m doing it.
我的意思是 如果他们知道
I mean, if they knew that I was doing stand-up in front of
我站在镇上的一群酒鬼做这个
a bunch of drunks in this part of town,
妈的 我爸爸肯定又会心脏病发作
Fuck, my Dad would have another heart attack.
你知道 这也就是我搬到达拉斯的全部原因
And, y’know it’s the whole reason why I moved to Dallas.
让他们不再束缚着我
To get them off my back.
希望我也有胆量能像你那样做
Wish I had the balls to do what you did though.
你呀 你就真的做到了 你离开了该死的德克萨斯州
You uh, you did it. You left fucking Texas.
你努力做到了
You went for it.
看看你现在
Look at you now.
在美国广♥告♥业干出了一番名堂
Making waves on Madison Avenue.
哦 我的天 我妈妈是那么说的吗
Oh my God, is that what my Mom said?
我天 额…
Oh man, uh…
这个 我…
Yeah, I’m…
我并没有挣多少钱
I’m still not making any money and uh–
我住在破烂的社区
I live in uh, the same crappy neighborhood.
抢劫了三次
I’ve been mugged three times.
哇 听起来你住在一个梦幻之地呢
Wow, sounds like you’re living the dream.
是的 不 今年其实对我来说真的很艰难
Yeah, no, this year has actually been really rough for me.
好吧 如果没有别的事发生
Well, if there’s nothing else,
今年也就要结束了
this shitty year is about to come to an end.
接下来就是1986年了
So here is to 1986.
希望明年能他妈的喘口气
May this new year, give us a fucking break.
是的 为了明年干一杯
Yeah, cheers to that.
你不用马上就回家吧
You don’t have to go home right away, do you?
– 你可以出去玩吗 – 当然了 你以为我几岁 十五吗
– You can hang out? – Yes! What am I, 15?
我不知道 你总是有宵禁
I don’t know, man, you always had curfews.
你有什么想法吗
What do you have in mind?
我要带你去个婊♥子♥俱乐部
I’m gonna take you to this bitchin’ club.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
要来点喝的吗
Do you want some wine?
嗯 不用了
Uh, no I’m good.
我们以前也经常做这种事
We used to do this all the time.
那个 卡莉 我…
Yeah, Carly, I’m-
我 我真的只想出来玩 没其他想法
I, I really just wanna hang out.
好吗
OK?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why did you stop calling me?
我他妈给你留了那么多条信息
I left you so many fucking messages
而你却从不回我
and you just checked out on me.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.

Hey.
艾德里安 请看着我
Adrian, please look at me.
看着我
Please.
发生了什么 到底怎么回事
What’s going on? What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
能给我杯水吗
Can I actually get water?
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
嗯…
Um…
我挺好的 你呢
Yeah, I’m doing fine. How have you been?
不错
Good.
你在纽约有约会什么人吗
Are you seeing anyone in New York?
额 没有
Uh, no I’m not.
你有吗
Are you seeing anyone?
艾德里安 我…
Adrian, I’m–
卡莉 我没有回你电♥话♥的原因是…
Carly, the reason I didn’t call you back–
我去那是为了重新开始
I went there to start over.
我真的需要一个新的开始
I really needed a fresh start.
我不喜欢我在这里的生活 而且…
I didn’t like my life here and um…
就是这样
That’s that.
好的
OK.
那你今天他妈的为什么打电♥话♥给我
So then why the fuck did you call me today?
我们为什么会在这做这些
Why are we doing this?
因为我真的想见你
Because, I really wanted to see you.
已经很久不见了 我想…
It’s been a long time and I wanted…
刚好我在镇上…
I’m in town…
而且我也不能不见你就走
And, I just couldn’t leave without seeing you.
我爱你…我非常的在乎你
I love you… I care about you a lot!
你不能对我说这些 你不能…
You can’t say that to me. You can’t–
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
艾德里安 我们从十岁开始就认识对方了
Adrian, we have known each other since we were ten
你♥他♥妈♥的就想这样结束这一切吗
and this is how you’re going to fucking end this?
我…
I…
我只是想最后见你一面
I just wanted to see you one last time.
那么看来你已经得偿所愿了
Well it looks like you got what you wanted.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个懦夫
You’re a fucking coward.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a piece of shit.
我想你该走了
I think you should go now.
我真的很抱歉 卡莉
I’m really sorry, Carly.
哦 我♥操♥ 妈妈
Oh shit, Mom!
别说脏话
Language!
我天 你在这做什么
Oh my God, what are you doing in here?
你♥爸♥爸打呼跟暴风雨似的
Your Dad was snoring up a storm
我就来这里等等你
and I came in here to wait for you
我想我等睡着了
and I guess I just fell asleep.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
嗯 我和卡莉一起出去了
Um, I was hanging out with Carly.
哦 你玩得开心吗
Oh, did you have a good time?
哦 亲爱的 你好像看起来不太好
Oh honey, you don’t look very good.
我觉得有点不舒服
Yeah, no, I don’t feel good.
你是喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
妈妈…
Mom…
你就这样从达拉斯开着车回来
And you drove all the way from Dallas,
你就不怕出事吗
you could’ve killed someone!
我没喝醉 妈妈 真是的
I’m not drunk, Mom, Jesus.
艾德里安
Adrian!
我的天啊…
Oh my God…
希望别又是胃流感
Let’s hope it’s not another stomach flu.
也许我明天应该带你去看医生
Maybe I should take you to the doctor tomorrow.
不用 不是胃流感
No, it’s not a stomach flu.
事实上 我开始感觉好多了
And, I’m actually starting to feel a little better.
你能自己脱下衣服进浴缸吗
Are you able to undress yourself and get in the tub?
可以的 妈妈
Yeah, Mom.
闻起来像泡泡糖
It smells like bubble gum.
就像小时候一样
Just like childhood.
每次我生病的时候
Y’know you made a bath for me
你都帮我洗澡
every single time I’m sick.
现在也一样
And I still do.
对不起 妈妈 我不是故意惹你生气的
I’m sorry, Mom, I didn’t mean to make you mad.
我发誓我没有喝醉
I swear I’m not drunk.
是因为卡莉吗
Is this about Carly?
我们今晚吵了一架
We had a really big fight tonight.
这段友谊算是完了
Pretty sure that friendship’s over.
乱说
Oh nonsense.
你们会永远相识下去
You guys have known each other forever,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!