你知道布雷克中尉在哪吗 长官
Do you know where Lieutenant Blake is, Sir?
布雷克?
Blake?
我们本来是两个人 我和他弟弟被派往这里
There were two of us. I was sent here with his brother.
呃 布雷克中尉应该已经带着人去那头了
Well, knowing Lieutenant Blake he would’ve gone over with his men.
他打的头阵
He was in the first wave.
我怎样才能找到他 长官
How could I find him, Sir?
你可以去伤员处理中心看看 在战线后面
You can try the casualty clearing station, behind the line.
如果没他 那么…
Otherwise…
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Sir.
中士 我想找布雷克中尉 你知道他在哪吗
Sergeant, I have to find Lieutenant Blake. Do you know where he is?
不知道
No.
-长官 布雷克中尉在吗 -不知道
– Sir, is Lieutenant Blake here? – No idea.
让一让 下士
Move along Corporal.
如果你还能走 去分诊区
If you can walk, move to the triage area.
布雷克中尉
Lieutenant Blake!
布雷克
Blake?!
有人看到布雷克中尉吗
Has anyone seen Lieutenant Blake?
动作快 各位 他腿部中弹
Now come on boys. He’s taken one in the leg.
他失了很多血
He’s lost a lot of blood.
-布雷克中尉? -是的
– Lieutenant Blake? – Yes.
你需要医疗救助吗
Do you need medical assistance?
不 长官 我来自第八团
No, Sir. I’m from the 8th.
那你在这儿干什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
我被派来送信
I was sent here to deliver a message.
第八团? 你一定认识我弟弟
The 8th? You must know my brother.
-我是和他一起被派来的 -汤姆也来了? 他在哪
– I was sent here with him. – Tom’s here? Where is he?
事发突然 抱歉
It was very quick. I’m sorry.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
斯科菲尔德 长官
Schofield, Sir.
不好意思 什么
I’m sorry, what?
斯科菲尔德 长官 威廉姆·斯科菲尔德 威尔
It’s Schofield, Sir. William Schofield. Will.
好的 你得吃点东西 去食堂帐篷吧
Well, you need some food. Get yourself to the mess tent.
如果可以的话 我想给你妈妈写封信
If I may, I’d like to write to your mother.
告诉她 汤姆死时不是一个人
Tell her that Tom wasn’t alone.
没问题
Of course.
他是…
He was…
他是一个好人
He was a good man.
总会讲有趣的故事
Always telling funny stories.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我很高兴有你陪着他
Well, I am glad you were with him.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!