当心点 你会把我的牙砸掉的
Oy! You could’ve taken my teeth out with that.
你可以换个地儿坐
You could do with a new set.
你要去哪
You got somewhere you need to be?
这个蠢货该学学怎么开车
Arsehole needs driving lessons.
-他应该倒车 -没错
– He should reverse. – Yeah.
试试倒车 倒车
Try it in reverse. Reverse!
不对 停停停
No. Stop. Stop!
所有人下车
Everyone needs to get out.
全部 快点
All out! Come on!
好吧好吧 别发火
Alright, alright. Keep your bloody hair on.
好了 一 二 三
Right. One. Two. Three.
我们得去找点木头放到轮胎下面
We need to get some wood, put it under the wheels.
不 我们没那么多时间 使劲推就对了 来吧
No! We haven’t got the time! We all need to push. Come on.
快呀
Come on!
使劲
Come oooon!
拜托了 我得马上走 拜托你们了
Please. I have to go now. Please.
-好吧 上 兄弟们 -使劲
– Alright, come on lads. Come on! – Come on, boys.
一 二 三
One. Two. Three!
加油兄弟们 最后一下 一 二 三
Come on boys! One last push! Yes! One. Two. Three!
上车 快上车 走
Back in. Get back in. Go.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
嘿 司机 你怎么不换条路走啊
Here, Driver, how about you try to keep it on the bloody road for a change!
噢滚开
Oh, piss off.
你要去哪
So, where are you going?
我得去德文郡二区 得穿过埃科斯特
I have to get to the 2nd Devons. Just past Ecoust.
去干嘛
Why?
他们准备在黎明进攻 上级让我去阻止他们
They’re attacking at dawn. I have orders to stop them.
怎么说
How come?
他们正步入敌军的陷阱
They’re walking into a trap.
有多少人
How many?
1600个
1600.
天哪
Jesus.
那他们怎么只派你一个人来
Why did they send you on your own?
不是 本来有两个人的
They didn’t. There were two of us.
所以 现在就剩你一个人了
So, now it’s down to you.
是的
Yes.
你不行的
You’ll never make it.
不 我可以
Yes. I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看 都他妈看看
Look at it. Fucking look at it.
这场战争在这打了三年
Three years fighting over this.
我们本来就该放任不管的
We should have just let the bastards keep it.
那么是谁制♥造♥的枪呢 牛吗
I mean, who machine guns, cows?
-德国佬一点不吝啬弹♥药♥ -狗♥娘♥养♥的
– Huns with extra bullets. – Bastards.
聪明 他们知道如果牛不死 你们就会吃了它
Clever. They know if they don’t shoot the cow, you will eat it.
还是狗♥娘♥养♥的
Still, bastards.
是啊 这已经不是我们的国家了
Yeah, it’s not even our bloody country.
你觉得他们撤离多远了
How long gone d’you reckon they are?
怎么 担心我们追上他们?
Why? Worried we’ll catch up with them?
是啊 照此速度能追上就真是奇迹了
Yeah, right. Be a bloody miracle at this rate.
他们也许就在前面不远处
They are probably right around the next corner.
乌鸦嘴 他们才不在
Piss off, no they’re not.
他们为什么不放弃
Why don’t they just bloody well give up?
难道他们不想回家?
Don’t they want to go home?
他们讨厌自己的妈妈和妻子 而且德国也不是个好地方
They hate their wives and mothers… and Germany must be a shit hole.
他们正在撤退 已经几公里远了 至少我们让他们无力还击
They’re retreating… they’re miles back. We’ve got them on the ropes at least.
不 我们没有
No. We don’t.
-噢 又怎么了 -不会又遇到该死的树了吧
– Oh, bollocks. What’s up now? – Not another bloody tree.
-桥塌了 -噢 真糟糕
– Bridge is down. – Oh. That’s a shame.
看来我得下车了 祝你们好运
Looks like I’ll be getting out here. Good luck.
好运你自己留着吧兄弟 感觉你很快就需要它们了
Keep some of that luck for yourself pal. Think you’ll be needing it.
-祝你好运 兄弟 -祝你好运
– Good luck, mate. – Good luck, guv.
-好运 -别搞砸了
– Good luck. – Don’t balls it up.
希望你能到那
I hope you get there.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一座桥离这六英里 我们得绕路
The next bridge is six miles. We’ll have to divert.
我不行 长官 我没时间了
I can’t, Sir. I don’t have the time.
当然
Of course.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Sir.
下士
Corporal.
如果你成功见到了麦肯齐上校
If you do manage to get to Colonel MacKenzie,
要确保有旁人看见
make sure there are witnesses.
这是上级下达的直接命令 长官
They are direct orders, Sir.
我知道
I know.
但是有些人就是想打仗
But some men just want the fight.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, Sir.
司机 走
Driver! Move off!
我是英国人 不是德国人
Anglais. Not German.
朋友 我是朋友
Friend… I’m a friend.
这个地方 这个小镇 埃科斯特?
This place, this town. Ecoust?
是不是埃科斯特
C’est Ecoust?
是的
其他人呢
其他人? 不 只有我
Others? No. Just me.
只有我
Only. Me.
我要去一个地方
I need to be somewhere.
我要去东南部寻找一片树林
I need to find a wood to the South East.
树林…
Trees… Les arbres?
-克鲁塞特? -克鲁瓦西莱?
– Croiset? – Croisilles?
是的
Yes.
那条河…
河?
River?
河 就在那儿 树林 克鲁瓦西莱
River. It go there. Trees. Croisilles.
坐下吧
谢谢你
Thank you.
小宝贝
是个女孩?
A girl?
是的
是女孩
她叫什么名字
What is her name?
我不知道
她妈妈是谁
Who is her mother?
我不知道
我有食物 这儿
I have food. Here.
我有一些
I have these.
你拿着它们 给 把它们都拿着
You can have them – here, take them all,
为了你和孩子 给
for you and the child. Here.
她吃不了这些
她需要牛奶
牛奶
Milk?
谢谢
Merci.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
你有孩子吗
孩子 你的
Children, you?
没事的
It’s alright.
她喜欢你
跟她说话
他们乘着筛篮出海
“They went to sea in a Sieve, they did,
他们乘着筛篮出海
In a Sieve they went to sea:
尽管他所有的朋友可能会说
In spite of all their friends could say,
在一个冬天的早晨 在一场暴风雨里
On a winter’s morn, on a stormy day,
他们乘着筛蓝出海
In a Sieve they went to sea!”
越来越远 越来越渺小
“Far and few, far and few,
是乔布利人居住的地方
Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
他们有着绿色的头 蓝色的手
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue,
他们乘着筛蓝出海
And they went to sea in a Sieve.”
已经早上了
士兵会发现你的
天快亮了
你该等等
留下吧 留下来吧 拜托了
Stay. Stay. Please.
我得走了
I have to go.
-求求你 -抱歉
– Please. – I’m sorry.
英格兰人
Engländer!
鲍默
Baumer?
鲍默
Baumer?
英格兰人 英格兰人
Engländer! Engländer!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!