斯科
Sco!
斯科
Sco!
斯科 醒醒 快醒醒
Sco! Wake up! Wake up!
斯科 斯科
Sco! Sco!
站起来 站起来 快点 站起来
Stand up! Stand up! Come on! Stand up!
起来 起来 起来
Up! Up! Up!
快点 站起来
Come on! Stand up!
这里快塌了 快走
The whole thing’s coming down. Come on.
你抓住我
You keep hold of me!
我们得继续往前走 加油
We need to keep moving. Come on!
我看不见 我看不见
I can’t see. I can’t see!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
停 有坚井
Stop. It’s a mineshaft.
我们得跳过去 来
We will have to jump. Come on!
你要跳过来 跳就行了
You’re going to have to jump! Just jump.
我不能 我看不见
I can’t… I can’t see!
相信我 跳
You need to trust me. Jump!
不要放开我 不要放
Don’t let go of me! Don’t let go!
光 前面有光
Light! There’s light!
停 停
Stop. Stop.
让我站一会儿
Just let me stand.
卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Dirty bastards!
小心 他们可能还留了其他的陷阱
Careful, they may have left other traps.
上帝啊
Jesus.
灰尘 我眼睛进了好多灰尘
Dust. So much dust in my eyes.
给 喝点我的吧
Here. Have some of mine.
我真想杀了那只死耗子
I wish I’d shot that rat now.
我希望你选其他的白♥痴♥来送死
And I wish you’d picked some other bloody idiot.
什么
What?
你为什么要选择我
Why in God’s name did you have to choose me?
我不知道我为什么挑选了你
I didn’t know what I was picking you for.
是 你不知道
No, you didn’t.
你永远不知道 那是你的问题
You never know. That’s your problem.
好吧 那你回去 没有什么能阻止你
Alright then, go back. Nothing’s stopping you.
如果你想 你可以回到你糟糕的家
You can go all the way bloody home if you want.
不要 不要
Don’t. Just don’t.
我不知道我为什么挑选了你
I didn’t know what I was picking you for.
我以为他们会送我们回去 或吃点东西什么的
I thought they were going to send us back up the line, or for food, or something.
我以为会是些简单的事 好吗
I thought it was going to be something easy, alright?
我也没想到会是这样
I never thought it would be this.
那你想回去吗
So, do you want to go back?
赶紧给我发信♥号♥♥弹
Just fire the fucking flare.
去你的 中尉
Up yours, Lieutenant.
你知道咱们现在在哪吗
Do you know where we are?
埃科斯特在正东南方向
Ecoust is directly south-east.
我们一直沿着这个方向就能到那里
And if we keep that bearing, we should make it.
走吧
Come on then.
快看 他们摧毁了他们自己的枪
Look at that. They destroyed their own guns.
战壕也毁了
They destroyed their own trenches too.
啥意思
What do you mean?
我觉得他们想让我们走那条路 然后把我们给埋了
I think they wanted us to go that way. They wanted to bury us.
该死的老鼠
Bastard rats.
你听说过威尔科的事没
Hey, did you hear that story about Wilko?
他的耳朵咋没的
How he lost his ear?
我现在没心情说这个 注意观察树
I’m not in the mood. Keep your eyes on the trees,
还有山脊顶部
top of the ridge.
我猜他跟你说是被榴霰弹炸的
Bet he told you it was shrapnel.
不然是怎么回事
What was it then?
你知道他女友是个美发师 对吧
Well, you know his girl’s a hairdresser, right?
他当时给她写信 抱怨没地儿洗澡
And he was moaning about the lack of bathing facilities when he wrote to her –
你还记得阿♥拉♥斯那些恶臭的茅厕不
remember those rancid Jakes at Arras?
重点来了 她寄给威尔科一瓶“护发精油”
Anyway, she sends him over this ‘hair oil’.
闻起来很香 像枫糖浆
Smells sweet, like Golden Syrup.
威尔科老喜欢这个味道了
Wilko loves the smell,
但不想天天背在包里
but he doesn’t want to cart it around in his pack, so
就一次性全涂在他的头发上 然后去睡觉了
he slathers it all over his barnet, goes to sleep,
半夜的时候他醒了
and in the middle of the night he wakes up,
有一只老鼠趴在他肩膀上舔他头上滴下来的油
and a rat is sitting on his shoulder licking the oil off of his head.
威尔科慌了 跳了起来 就在这时
Wilko panics, and he jumps up, and when he does –
那只老鼠咬掉了他一整只耳朵 衔着跑了
the rat bites clean through his fucking ear and runs off with it!
他闹翻了天 大吼大叫
Oh, he made a hell of a fuss, yelling, screaming.
好戏来了 他抹的油太多了
The best of it was he could put so much bloody oil on himself
多到他怎么也洗不掉 黏糊糊的像块磁铁
that he couldn’t wash it off! He was like a magnet.
老鼠是不招惹我们了 但全都围上了威尔科
Rats left us alone, but they couldn’t get enough of him.
倒霉蛋
Poor bastard.
他们是飞回家 我想知道他们看见了啥
Heading back home. I wonder what they saw.
注意观察脊线
Watch the ridge lines.
你的勋章就这么来的
Well, that’s your medal sorted then.
什么意思
What do you mean?
“下士兰斯·布雷克在解救同伴的行动中
“Lance Corporal Blake showed unusual valour in rescuing
展现出非凡的英勇气概”等等一大堆
a comrade from certain death” blah, blah, blah.
你真这样想?
You reckon?
没错
I do.
那也挺不错的 再说你的勋章也丢了
Well, that’d be nice. Since you lost yours.
我的并没有丢
I didn’t lose mine.
-那怎么搞的 -你关心那么多干嘛
– What happened to it, then? – Why do you care?
为何不关心
Why do you not?
我用它和一个法国上尉做了交换
I swapped it with a French captain.
你用勋章做了交换? 换了啥
You swapped it? For what?
一瓶酒
Bottle of wine.
-你为什么这么做 -我当时快渴死了
– What did you do that for? – I was thirsty.
太不值了
What a waste.
你应该把勋章带回去
You should’ve taken it home with you, you should’ve
带给你的家人
given it to your family.
人们拼了命争这些荣誉
Men have died for that.
我要是有个勋章 我就会带回家 你为啥不带回家呢
If I got a medal, I’d take it back home, why didn’t you just take it home…
没什么大不了 就是一小块锡罢了
Look it’s just a bit of bloody tin!
那并不会让你与众不同 对谁来说都没什么用
It doesn’t make you special, it doesn’t make any difference to anyone.
不 它有用
Yes, it does.
那不只是一小块锡 还有绶带呢
And it’s not just a bit of tin. It’s got a ribbon on it.
我讨厌回家 非常讨厌
I hated going home. I hated it.
尤其是当我知道我不能再继续待下去 必须得走的时候
When I knew I couldn’t stay. When I knew I had to leave,
谁也不知道这次分离是不是永别
and they might never see me.
老天
Jesus.
他们把树全砍了
They chopped them all down.
樱桃树
Cherries.
兰贝茨
Lamberts.
也有可能是杜克拉草 没结果的时候不好分辨
They might be Dukes, hard to tell when they aren’t in fruit.
有什么区别吗
What’s the difference?
人们都以为只有一种 但其实有许多
People think there’s one type, but there’s lots of them –
卡特伯特 野胡萝卜花 蒙特默伦西樱桃 有甜的 酸的…
Cuthberts, Queen Annes, Montmorencys. Sweet ones, sour ones…
你怎么会知道这些的
Why on earth would you know this?
老妈在家里有一个果园 只有几颗树
Mum’s got an orchard, back home. Only a few trees.
每年这个时候就像下雪一样 遍地开花
This time of year it looks like it’s been snowing, blossom everywhere.
到了五月 我们就要摘果实 我和乔一起
And then in May, we have to pick them. Me and Joe.
要摘上一整天
Takes the whole day.
所以说这些樱桃没得救了?
So, these ones all gonners?
不是 果核腐烂的时候还会再长
Oh no, they’ll grow again when the stones rot.
到最后会长出更多的树
You’ll end up with more trees than before.
-看起来已经荒废了 -希望如此
– It looks abandoned. – Let’s hope so.
我们得搞清楚情况
We have to make sure.
我打头 你垫后
I’ll take front, you take back.
有什么异样吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
你有找到食物吗
Did you find any food?
没有 我不喜欢这个地方
No. I don’t like this place.
地图显示咱们越过那座山脊 就有一条路直通埃科斯特
Map says we get over that ridge and it’s a straight shot to Ecoust.
很好
Good.
咱们的好朋友又来了?
Is that our friends again?
看起来差不多 近距离空战
Looks like it. Dogfight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!