Honey…
亲爱的
Honey…
我现在明白了
I understand it now.
明白什么
Understand what?
我明白是怎么回事了
I know what it is.
我不害怕
And I’m not scared.
我不害怕 爸爸
I’m not scared, daddy.
一年后
俄勒冈州 威拉梅特谷
就是这里
This is it.
妈妈 有一条河
Mama! There’s a river!
是不是很远
Is it too far?
对我们来说不算太远
Ain’t nothing too far for us.
你想要河
You want the river…
我就帮你找一条河
I’ll stake you a river.
海伦 你看
Just look at that, Helen.
是不是很美
Isn’t that beautiful…
有那么一刻 你的梦想和你的记忆融合在一起
There is a moment where your dreams and your memories
形成一个完美的世界
merge together, and form a perfect world.
这就是天堂
That is Heaven.
每个天堂都是独一无二的
And each Heaven is unique.
这是属于你的世界
It is the world of you.
大地充满了你所珍视的一切
The land is filled with all you hold dear
天空是你的想象
and the sky is your imagination.
我的天堂充满了良驹 平原 野牛
My Heaven is filled with good horses and open plains
还有一个爱着我的人
and wild cattle and a man who loves me.
看看谁快
Race ya.
在我的世界里 永远都是日出
It is always sunrise in my world…
没有风暴
And there are no storms.
我是唯一的光亮
I am the only lighting.
我现在了解死亡了
I know death now.
我见过它了
I’ve seen it.
它没有倒刺
It had no fangs.
它朝我微笑
It smiled at me.
非常美丽
And it was beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!