快到啦
Almost.
Hm.
亲爱的 你得快躺下
Honey, you need to lay down. – Mm.
我好冷 想坐在火边
I’m cold. Wanna sit by the fire.
有吃的吗
There anything to eat?
我可以给你快速做点
I can sure make you something real quick.
还好我中箭的不是腿
I’m sure glad I didn’t get shot in the leg.
可能要等一刻钟
Gonna have to hold out for about fifteen minutes.
不着急 我又跑不了
I ain’t going nowhere.
你退烧了
Fever’s broke.
脸色也恢复了 这很好
Color’s back too. That’s good.
还疼吗
How’s the pain.
疼 但没以前那么疼
It’s there, but not like it was.
要来点培根吗
You want some bacon?
好啊
Sure.
你们动作很快嘛
Y’all made good time.
景色在一天之内 从大草原变成了松树林
Went from prairie to pine trees in a day.
我们三天前就离开卡斯帕堡了
We left the fort three days ago.
Oh.
-看来我睡了一路 -没错 宝贝 你睡了一路
Slept my way here, I guess. – Yeah, honey. You sure did.
我不知道俄勒冈是什么样
I’m not sure what Oregon looks like
但我敢说 肯定不是眼前这样
but I bet it don’t look like this.
咱们当初该把这里当成目的地的
Should have aimed for this place from the start.
我也不知道俄勒冈是什么样 宝贝
I don’t know what Oregon looks like either, honey,
但景色可能很难超越这里
but this is hard to beat.
知道俄勒冈样貌的人 已经在俄勒冈了
The only people who know what it looks like are already there.
想来还蛮有趣的
Funny, when you think about it.
那么多欧洲人
All those people from Europe…
说着跟我们不一样的语言
Don’t speak our language…
对这里一无所知
Don’t know anything about this place.
却愿意为了传说和梦想 用生命去冒险
Risking their lives over rumors and dreams.
这世界就是传说和梦想铸就的 亲爱的
Rumors and dreams built this whole world, honey.
每一寸都是
Every inch of it.
你知道我对死亡最大的恐惧是什么吗
Wanna know my greatest fear about dying?
是被遗忘
It’s being forgotten.
想来很奇怪 因为就算我被人遗忘
And I can’t understand why cuz I won’t be here
我也不会知道
to know anyone forgot me.
但光是想想 就觉得很可怕
But the thought is terrifying.
这想法很蠢 但真的吓到我了
What a silly thing to scare me.
没人会忘记你的 艾尔莎
Nobody’s gonna forget you, Elsa.
你也不会死
And you ain’t dying.
按理说 你会死的
You should be dead.
但你跟我一样 对这些自然规则
But you pay about as much attention to the rules of nature
不屑一顾
as you pay to mine.
你看着我 好像我要死了一样
You look at me like I’m dying.
我看着你 是因为你就是你
I look at you for what you are–
你是我在星球上最重要的存在
the most important thing to me on this planet.
这让我很担忧
And that comes with a lot of worry.
因为你无法替代
Because I can’t replace you.
那些人错了 他们应该跟我们一起来的
The others were wrong not to come with us.
你觉得他们能到俄勒冈吗
You think they’ll make it to Oregon?
我觉得他们出不了怀俄明州
I don’t think they’ll make it out of Wyoming.
我也这么认为
Me neither.
那是我们最后一次谈论梦想或死亡
We never spoke of dreams or death again.
也是最后一次谈论那些拓荒人
Never spoke of the Pioneers either.
因为没必要了
Because there was no need.
走吧 咱们快走
Come on! Let’s go!
想在边疆存生存 你必须学会识别
To survive the frontier, you must learn to recognize
那些生存不下去的人
those who won’t.
逃离他们注定失败的决定
And be weary of their doomed decisions.
你要不惜一切远离他们 因为他们的恐惧
They are to be avoided at all costs, because their fear
必定滋生悲剧
is tragedy’s closest cousin.
而在这里 悲剧会传染
And tragedy is contagious in this place.
-谢伊 -你等在这里
– Shea! – Hold up here.
做好准备
Get ready.
躲到脚踏去
In the foot locker!
她受伤了
She’s hurt.
我知道 被拉科塔箭头射中
I know. Shot. Lakota arrow.
他们对你们开战了吗
They been making war?
是别人向他们开战
Somebody made war on them.
他们以为是我们
They thought it was us.
你们的医生 怎么说的
What do your, uh, doctors say?
我们没医生
We have no doctors.
我给你找个医生
I’ll get you a doctor.
我们得把她放进小溪里
We need to put her in the creek.
太凉了
It’s too cold.
她发烧了
She’s got a fever.
所以她才需要降温
Cold is what she needs.
可以止血
Stop the bleeding.
战斗挺惨烈的吧
That was quite the battle, huh?
很惨烈
Was a good one.
你是她父亲吗
You her father?
我可以叫他过来
I can call him.
叫他过来
Call him.
你就是她爸爸
You are her father.

I am.
你了解打仗的事吗
What do you know of war?
不想了解 却也懂点
More than I care to.
Mm.
你知道 拉科塔人会把箭
You know that the Lakota, they dip their arrows
沾在粪肥中 因此一击致命
in manure, so a hit is fatal.
肝脏中箭 必死无疑的
And an arrow in the liver is for certain.
我知道结果会怎样
I know what’s coming.
我只是
I just…
她死在哪里 我们就打算在哪里安居
Where we put her in the ground is where we stay.
得尽快找到这个地方
And I gotta find that place fast.
不然我就得在山艾从跟你做邻居了
Otherwise I’m living out here in the sagebrush with you.
我知道一个好地方
I know a place for you.
穿过那个山口 沿着河流向南走
You go through that pass then you follow the river south.
我小时候常去那个山谷打猎
I used to hunt that valley as a boy.
那里冬天很难熬
The winters are cruel,
但夏天水草丰美 只要会计划 一定收获颇丰
but the summer’s are rich and a man who plans can thrive.
你看着像个会计划的
And you look like a man who plans.
那个山谷叫什么
What’s the valley called.
不知道用你们的话怎么说 但是
I don’t know the word in your language, but it’s, uh…
但是那个人死了之后 会去的地方
When you die, you go there.
天堂
Heaven.
不是这个词 还有个词
No, there’s another word, it’s not…
乐土
Paradise.
对 乐土 是个好名字
Yes, Paradise. Good name.
但你得知道 七代人之后
But know this: that in seven generations
我的子孙会从你们手中收回那个地方
my people will rise up, and take it back from you.
七代人之后归你
In seven generations you can have it.
Mm.
旅途要多长时间
James: How long’s the trip?
取决于你们行进得有多快
Spotted Eagle: Depends how fast you ride.
但是有那辆马车的话 得花上一周
But with that wagon, it will take a week.
但她撑不住的
and she doesn’t have that.
总有一天 我的族人可能会去寻猎去那个山谷
Some day my family might seek to hunt that valley
如果他们真的去了 看在我的面子上
and if they do, you remember me.
让他们打猎
And you let them.
只要我在那 你的族人就可以去打猎
Your family can hunt the day I get there
以后也可以
and every day after.
很好
Mm. Good.
感觉好些了吗
Feel better?
你骗我
You lied.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我快要死了
I’m dying.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
答应我一件事
Make me a promise.
任何事情
Anything.
让我来选位置 好吗
Let me choose the spot. Please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!