Show me your leg.
你不能骑马
You can’t drive.
也不能走路
You can’t walk.
她也不能骑马
She can’t drive.
我怎么带上你们
How am I supposed to take you with me?
我来赶马车
I’ll drive it.
-他们会死的 -那就死吧
– They’re gonna die. – Then they die.
他们是自♥由♥之身 这就是他们的选择
They’re free people now. That’s what they chose.
我可没时间教你怎么赶车
Ain’t my job to tell you what to drive.
我们还有一群牲口在草原上呢
We got a herd of cattle just sitting in the prairie.
就扔那吧
Leave ’em.
你想让我们怎么做呢
What do you want us to do?
你们想做什么呢
What do you want to do?
我不想违背你的命令 但是
I hate turning my back to ya, but…
如果不能为你赶牛 那我们也没什么用了
If we ain’t pushing cattle for you, we ain’t much use.
我们要去哪
Where are we goin’?
蒙大拿 亲爱的
Montana, honey.
真想知道蒙大拿什么样啊
Wonder what that’ll be like.
很开心能和你走这一路
It was a hell of a thing riding with you.
我也很开心能和你们走这一路
It was a hell of a thing riding with you.
这一路上 我哪天都没你好看
Colton: Wasn’t a day on this drive I was prettier than you.
你总有理由逃脱我的追求 艾尔莎
You’ll always the be one that got away, Elsa.
科尔顿 你得长得多好看
Colton, you gotta be pretty damn good looking
才觉得没人能逃脱你的追求
to think the one you never had got away from you.
回德州去吧 你这个帅小伙
Go back to Texas, you pretty son of a bitch.

Ma’am.
我想知道他们会怎么样
I wondered what became of them.
想知道他们是不是在怀俄明拥有了一席之地
Wondered if they staked their claim in Wyoming
建造了自己的草皮屋
and built sod houses,
买♥♥了牲口 在那里定居
bought cattle and tried to scratch a life from this place.
又或者他们熬过了冬天 然后一路
Or perhaps they fought the winter and braved their way
赶到了俄勒冈 在威拉米特山谷的翡翠田地里
to Oregon, laying stakes in the emerald fields
扎起围栏
of the Willamette Valley.
但这个世界我看过太多
But I’d seen too much of this world…
对人性了解得太多
knew too much about the nature of man
知道他们的将来恐怕不会如此
to think either would be their future.
等待他们的是另一种未来 那就是…
Another future awaited them, and it lay in the abyss
俄勒冈小径的深谷处没有名字的坟墓
of unmarked graves along the Oregon Trail.
她今天好点了吗
She any better today?
她连水都不喝
She won’t take water.
Mm.
你的腿废了
Your leg is dying.
再不锯掉 你的命也保不住了
And the death is working its way up.
我们可以锯掉你的腿
Now, we can take the leg…
否则你只能跟它一起去死了
or you can die with it.
你只有这两个选择了
Those are your choices.
你知道
You know this?
我知道
I know it.
你知道怎么锯腿吗
You know how to take the leg?
我知道
I know how.
那就锯吧
Take it.

Okay.
摇篮曲和晚安
* Lullaby and goodnight… *
玛格丽特这嗓音 怎么从不露一手
Margaret’s been holding out on us.
她只为孩子唱歌♥
She only sings for the kids.
不为你唱吗
Not for you?
她答应过我 会在我葬礼上唱歌♥
She promised me she’d sing at my funeral,
但她又让我保证 她会死在前面 所以
but she made me promise she’d die first, so…
我的歌♥被换成了马
Got horse traded out of my song.
女人啊 她们讨起价来总是出其不意 对吧
Women will strike some tricky bargains, won’t they.
我反正一场也没赢过
I’ve never come out on the winning end of one yet.
战时 我老婆给我发来封电报
During the war, I got a telegraph from my wife
说她要另找了个情人
that said she was taking another lover.
周五就跟他一起私奔
And leaving with him on Friday.
我收到电报时已经周一了
It was a Monday when I got the telegraph.
所以 我的一路披荆斩棘
So, I got my sword real goddam sharp to slice
见鬼杀鬼 两天马不停蹄
that son of a bitch, and rode two days straight.
赶到家里时 她冲出房♥子
When I got there she ran out of the house and…
给了我一个大大的拥抱
tackled me in a hug.
她说她读到叛军占领了宾州
Said she’d read the Rebels were in Pennsylvania
她梦见我会死在葛底斯堡
and she dreamed that I was gonna die on a battlefield
的战场上
at Gettysburg.
那个要命的小骗子救了我一命
That dirty, little liar saved my life.
约瑟夫的腿保不住了
Josef’s leg got’s to come off.
最好现在就动手
We should do it now.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以现在就锯吗
So we do this now?
再等等
Not yet.
等你醉得不省人事再说
Not till you’re so drunk you can’t see straight.
你得至少喝半瓶
Need about half that bottle in you.
我是德国人
I’m German.
半瓶酒只够我打打牙祭
Half this bottle I’m just hitting my stride
我们像遛狗一样 让那些法国佬在巴黎
We had these stupid French running through the streets
的街上跑来跑去
of Paris like dogs.
来啊 来啊
A-le-a-le-a-le…
你知道他在说什么吗
You know what the hell he’s talking about?
讲打仗的事吧
Some battle.
不重要
Don’t matter.
这家伙真能喝
Sumbitch can drink that whiskey.
关于战争 有一点大家不懂
What no one… understands about a battle
就是噪音
is the noise.
那种噪音
The noise of it…
战斗刚开始 你能听得到周围的嘶喊
When they start, you can hear the man
炸♥弹♥和步♥枪♥的隆隆作响
beside you scream over the bombs and rifles.
但过不了多久 那些嘶喊和隆隆声就都消失了
Before long, you can’t hear the bombs over the screams…
差不多是时候了
Now we’re getting somewhere.
把福根儿喝完 约瑟夫
Finish that last swig, Josef.

Fuck.
这不是你的好毯子吧
That ain’t one of yer good ones, is it?
我没啥好毯子
Margaret: I don’t have a good one.
不 等等 我还没准备好
No, no, I’m not ready.
那你就躺着小睡一会儿
You just lay right there and take a nap.
我们先不动手
We ain’t starting nuthin’.
你们不是
Don’t you…
我们什么都不做
We ain’t doing nuthin’.
躺下休息吧
Just lay back and rest.
咱们再等他几分钟
Let’s give him a few minutes.
大家用膝盖压着他胳膊
James: Y’all put your knees on his arms.
用手用力按着他肩膀
Press your hands into his shoulders, hard.
托马斯 你可能需要这个
Margaret: Thomas, you might need that.
你想按着哪条腿
Which leg you want?
我负责踞
I’m working the saw.
我按着要砍的腿
I got the cutting leg.
他缓过劲儿来 会用尽力气拼命踢你的
He’s gonna try to kick the life out of you when he comes to.
我觉得他缓不过来
I don’t think he’s coming to.
他会的
Well, he’s coming to.
-好了 -慢慢来
-Okay -Slow down.
先锯到骨头周围 对吧
Cut around to the bone first, yeah?
我会直接锯掉
I’d go right to the saw.
这样愈合得更好
It’ll heal better this way.

Okay.
好了 你都按住
All right, y’all get on him.
按好了
Hold on.
按住他 按住
Hold him! Hold him!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我得把那条腿埋了
Gotta bury that leg.
等他明天看到自己的腿被郊狼叼着跑
He don’t need to see a coyote running through the plains
他可受不了
with his foot tomorrow.
大家都起来吧
Y’all can get up now.
我们到蒙大拿了吗
Elsa: Are we in Montana?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!