[Money for Nothing by Dire Straits]
* MTV… *
交战时的麻木已经过去
Elsa: The numbing shock of war is behind me now.
痛苦席卷而来
Pain has taken its place.
走路时痛
Hurts to move.
呼吸时也痛
Hurts to breathe.
我的后脑勺随着马的步伐晃动
The back of my head throbs with every step of my horse.
我烧得视线模糊 可就这样看着这个世界
I look at the world through the hazy lens of fever,
不知为何反而觉得吏加清晰
and somehow see it clearer.
快跑小兔子
Run little rabbit.
死亡是什么
What is death?
我们都无法逃避的那个结局
What is this thing we all share…
兔子 鸟 马 树
rabbits, birds, horses, trees…
我爱着的每个人 还有每个爱我的人
Everyone I love and everyone who loves me…
连星星都难逃死亡
even stars die…
可我们对它却一无所知
And we know absolutely nothing of it.
来卡帕斯堡做什么
State your business with the fort.
你们还是孩子
You’re boys.
说清你的来意
State your business.
你们又能保护谁
Who are you gonna protect?
保护需要保护的人
I guess I’ll protect who needs protecting.
你们在说这种话之前
You should spend some time outside these walls
应该离开这里的围墙出去看看
before you make that statement.
说清你的来意 否则就请离开
State your business or be on your way.
别碰她
Don’t touch her!
她生病了吗 我们可不能染上天花
What’s wrong with her? We don’t need no smallpox.
她中枪了
She got shot.
去找医生来
Get the surgeon.
跟我来
Follow me.
来吧亲爱的
Come on, baby.
第一季 第10集 [本季终]
少校 一个女人需要帮助
Major, a woman needs help.
-怎么回事 -她中枪了
– What happened? – She was shot.
需要召集人手 少校
Gonna need to summon yer staff, Major.
后面还有两个 一个伤了头部 一个被蛇咬了
Got two more coming behind– head wound and a snake bite.
你陈述病情就好 先生
Well, just list the ailments, sir.
我会决定该叫谁来
I’ll decide who to summon.
看起来她已经接受过治疗了
Looks like she’s already been treated.
只做了战役紧急处理
Just a battle dressing.
这附近有什么战役是我不知道的
Is there a battle that I’m not I’m unaware of?
枪战算可不上是战役
Gunfights do not a battle make.
队长
Captain.
枪战算可不上是战役 队长
Gunfights do not a battle make, “Captain.”
相信我少校 我知道两者的区别
Believe me when I say, I know the difference, Major.
这是箭伤
This wound is from an arrow. – Mm-hm.
肝脏浮肿了
Swelling in her liver.
我建议你带她去拉勒米堡去
I suggest you get her to Fort Laramie.
我们这帮不上她什么忙
Nothing I can do for you here.
我们这里没有运送人员 没有护士 什么都没有
I got no porters, no nurses, no staff at all.
没有手下你怎么把守要塞
How can you man a fort without a staff?
早就没有什么要塞了
There is no fort.
这里已经荒废了
It’s been abandoned.
我们要与太平洋西北铁路公♥司♥的工程师会面
We’re meeting engineers from Pacific Northwest
他们正在为西北部铺设铁路制图
as they map a path for the railroad north and east.
我们国家不再需要马车了
No more wagons for this country.
-她是你什么人 -我女儿
Who is she to you? – She’s my daughter.
箭射中了肝区
The arrow hit her liver.
就算是子弹射穿肝部都很难恢复
Hard enough to recover from a bullet through the liver,
更别说是箭头了
let alone an arrow.
这种东西细菌很多 而且多半带毒
Those things are filthy and half the time poisoned.
就算是肝脏能愈合 她也会得败血症
And even if her liver does heal, sepsis is in her.
我不是说肯定好不了 但我是没见过
I’m not saying it can’t be beat, but I’ve never seen it.
我只想让你帮忙给她处理一下 好让她能继续行进
Just get her strong enough to travel, that’s all I ask.
行进 她不可能再走动了
Travel? She’s done traveling.
就算幸运 她也就顶多撑到拉勒米堡
Laramie is as far as she goes. If you’re lucky.
最好的结果也就是她能醒过来
Best you can hope for is that she wakes
你们能告个别
and you get to say goodbye.
我去拿包
I’ll get my bag.
让开
Move!
你们不是士兵 但却在保卫要塞
You ain’t no soldiers but you’re manning a fort.
我们是CY农场的
We’re with the CY Ranch.
要塞属于农场
The ranch owns the fort.
CY是属于怀俄明畜牧种植协会的吗
CY part of the Wyoming Stock Grower’s Association?
是 是凯利先生建立的
Part of it. Mr. Carey founded it.
那就说通了
Don’t that figure.
你们晚上需要房♥间吗
Y’all need rooms for the night?
我们有房♥间出租
We rent ’em.
我们会继续前进
We’re gonna keep moving.
他们去哪了
Where’d they go?
我们要去拉勒米
We head to Laramie.
这片土地都归
All this land is owned by the boss
我们杀的那些副手的老大所有
of those deputies we killed.
包括这个要塞
This fort included.
朝北走 去博兹曼小径
Go north. Hit the Bozeman trail.
这样我们就只能在蒙大拿过冬了
That’ll put us in Montana for the winter.
到时你就不会觉得这个地方未开化了
You think this place is wild.
不用多久 他们就会发现是我们杀的那些副手
Ain’t gonna take them long for those deputies we killed.
整个地区都会追捕我们
This whole country will be hunting us.
再一次
Again.
你女儿需要医生
Your daughter needs a doctor.
医生又能为她做什么呢
What’s a doctor gonna do for her?
你参加过战争 我也一样
You been to war. I have too.
三天
Three days.
她的肝脏要么愈合要么会彻底失去功能
Her liver either heals or it fails.
如果愈合 还有一周的时间
And if it heals, she’s got another week maybe.
是啊
Yeah.
我得告诉我老婆一声
I gotta talk to my wife.
陪我走走吧
Walk with me?
约翰 去看看你姐姐好吗
John, go check on your sister, okay?
我们不能在这等着
We can’t wait it out here.
为什么不能
Why not?
原因不重要 就是不能
Doesn’t matter why. We just can’t.
现在什么医生都帮不了她了
Ain’t no doctor can help her.
没人能帮她
Nobody can.
我们也不能把她埋在这
And we ain’t gonna lay her to rest here.
我们继续向北走
We keep heading north.
她最后死在哪 我们就留在哪
Where she dies, that’s where we stay.
她会永远和我们在一起
She’ll be with us.
你随时可以去看她
And you can visit her any time you want.
那我就每天都去
Oh, I’ll be there every day.
直到最后你把我也埋在她身边
Until you put me in the ground right beside her.
我需要大家集♥合♥一下
I need everyone to gather around.
我们从这开始向北走
We’re gonna head north from here.
冬天到达博兹曼谷
Winter in the Bozeman valley,
然后春天开始去俄勒冈
then push on to Oregon in the spring.
不不不 我们现在就去俄勒冈
No no no. We go to Oregon now.
只能等到春天
In the springtime.
你答应过的
You promised.
我会遵守承诺
I’m keeping my promise…
只是换个方式而已
I just changed the way I’m keeping it.
准备出发吧
Get ready to leave.
队长 这些人需要留几天
Captain, these folks need a few days.
得让约瑟夫去看下医生
Gotta get Josef to the doctor.
这里没有医生 只有几个马贼而已
There is no doctor. Just more of those thieves.
如果我们留在这 他们会把我们都绞死的
And if we stay around here, they’re gonna hang us.
我们要留下
We are staying.
这边的路看得很清晰了
The trail is easy enough to follow now.
没有你我们也能到俄勒冈
We will make it to Oregon without you.
那你随便
Suit yourself.
等等 等等 我们跟你走
Wait. Wait… We go with you.
给我看看你的腿
Show me your leg.
给我看看你的腿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!