How are you feeling?
我好像发烧了
Like I got a fever.
没有发烧
You feel fine to me.
你能坐起来吗
Can you sit up?
疼吗
Sore?
今天很疼吧
Hurts today.
肯定的
I bet.
来四轮马车上吧
Come ride on the buckboard.
这辆马车会颠得你很难受的
This wagon will absolutely tear you to pieces back here.
我更想骑马
I’d rather ride.
我能骑吗
Can I ride?
当然了 亲爱的 你可以骑
Sure, honey. You can ride.
我要穿裤子
I’m wearing pants.
才不管卡帕斯堡那群人怎么说我呢
I don’t give a shit what they say at the fort.
你想穿什么就穿什么
Wear whatever you want.
我就知道你不想在那玩意后面
I figured you wouldn’t want to be churned like buttermilk
像牛奶脱脂一样被颠来颠去的
in the back of that thing.
抬腿的时候慢一点
Swing your leg over slow.
昨天一点都不疼
Didn’t hurt at all yesterday.
看来把疼都留到今天了
Guess it saved all the pain for today.
这叫隔夜疼
The day after’s always worse.
那明天呢
What about the next day?
明天是个谜
The next day’s a mystery.
我看着父亲 他的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了他的笑容
I looked at my father, looked past his smile.
我看出了他的担忧
Saw his worry.
我看见了他的内心
Saw something deeper.
好像他已经在哀悼
As if he were already in mourning.
好像我已经走了一样
As if I were already gone.
我自己也感觉到了异样
I felt different too,
感觉体内似乎要把
felt as though my soul had been dislodged
之前安放的灵魂
from whatever cavern in our chest
驱逐出去一样
the soul is connected to.
感觉要身心出窍
It felt loose.
感觉要飘走
Disconnected.
我望向山艾丛
I looked out at the sagebrush.
连颜色也不一样了
The colors looked different.
更锐利了
Sharper.
我仰望天空
Looked up at the sky.
云朵好像在我们头顶赛跑
The clouds seemed to race above us,
好像它们听命于在我之上的时空
as if new rules applied to time and space above me.
我回头看向父亲 端详着他的双眼
I looked back at my father, and I studied his eyes.
凝望着他
Looked deep into them.
我便知道 我确实要死了
That’s when I knew I was going to die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!