我家人尸体上旁边有他们的痕迹
Their tracks led from the bodies of my family.
我妻子 孩子 和我母亲
My wife, children. My mother.
我们本来已经宣战了
We made war on your people.
但你女儿阻止了一切
And your daughter stopped it.
她怎么阻止的
How did she stop it?
她成为了最好的战士
By being the best warrior of all.
城里有医生 带她去那吧
There are surgeons at the fort. Take her there.
记得要祈祷
And pray.
我也会祈祷的
I’ll pray too.
Hya!
你感觉还好吗
How you feeling?
头好疼
My head hurts.
我从马上摔下来了
From falling off the horse.
你从马上摔下来了
You fell off a horse?
应该是被打下来的
Got knocked off, I guess.
我被箭射中了
I got shot with an arrow.
我知道
I’m aware.
我让妈妈把箭留下了
I told mama to save it.
让她别扔掉
Don’t let her throw it away.
我想给山姆看看
I wanna show Sam.
我们会留着的 宝贝
We’ll save it, honey.
真的没那么疼 爸爸
It don’t hurt that bad, daddy. Really.
你表现得像个男人一样
Look, you act like a man
所以我也会像男人一样
so I’m gonna talk to you like a man,
告诉你真♥相♥
I’m gonna tell you the truth.
疼不疼是小事
It don’t matter how much it hurts,
重要的是别感染
what matters is if it gets infected.
如果你发烧了 那说明你被感染了
And the way you can tell it’s infected is if you have a fever.
如果发烧了要怎么办啊
What do I do if I get a fever?
在这里我们什么都做不了
There ain’t much we can do here.
需要送你去卡帕斯堡
We got to get you to the fort.
在卡帕斯堡能做什么
What can they do at the fort?
他们有退烧药
They got medicines for fever.
柳树皮茶 止痛鸦♥片♥
Willow bark tea, opium for the pain.
你可以泡个澡 发发汗
You can sweat it out in a bath.
然后我们祈祷
And we can pray.
你不祈祷的
You don’t pray.
我祈祷过很多次
I’ve prayed plenty.
只不过都没有用
It just ain’t worked.
我没事 爸爸
I’m fine, daddy.
我没发烧
I don’t have a fever.
也不疼
It don’t hurt.
你尽量多休息 别乱动
You just try and sleep and be still.
外部的伤口可以烧灼缝合
They can cauterize the outside of you,
但里面的伤口 需要时间来恢复
but time’s the only thing that can stitch the inside.
谁他妈给我把铲子
I need a fucking shovel.
该死的土真硬
Ground’s so fucking hard…
我挖了一个小时 还没挖出一英尺深
Been digging for an hour and it’s barely a foot deep.
我去给你找个铲子
I’ll find you a shovel.
她疯了
She’d gone mad.
像疯狗一样
Wild, like a rabid dog.
头皮被割去
Scalped her…
丈夫被杀死 身中数箭
Killed her husband, stuck her full of arrows.
我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do, huh?
眼睁睁看着她受折磨 三天之后依然是死吗
Leave her there to suffer and take three days to die?!
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
我知道
I know.
只不过
It just…
感觉不对
It don’t feel right.
她像只狼一样 对着我悲吼
She snarled at me like a coyote.
可我开枪打死了她
And I fucking shot her.
别这样
Don’t do that.
你做出了决定
You made a decision.
你做了你认为正确的事
You did what you thought was decent.
到底正确吗
Was it decent?
谁知道呢
Who knows.
正确在这里算个什么东西 如何衡量
What the hell is decent out here, what’s the gauge?
你就是那把尺
You’re the gauge.
你既然做了决定
You made a decision.
就坚守到底
Now stand by it.
无论对错 都他妈要坚守到底
Right or wrong, you fucking stand by it.

Okay.
那是我能想到的最佳方案
It was the best thing I thought to do.
我坚守到底
I stand by it.
我去给你找铲子
I’ll find you a shovel.
教你怎么用
And I’ll help you use it.
约翰呢
Where’s John?
托马斯带他去别的马车睡了
Thomas took him to sleep in one of the other wagons.
她情况有多糟糕
How bad was it?
流的都是黑血
The blood was dark.
肝脏的血
From the liver.
肯定被箭刺坏肝脏了
Arrow clipped it for sure.
谁知道能有多糟
Who knows how bad?
但她还年轻 体力也很好
But she’s young and she’s strong–
我知道
I know.
跟我过来下 亲爱的
Walk with me, honey.
战时你做过护士
You were a nurse in the war.
所以呢
So?
肝脏被刺伤 还能活下来的可能性有多大
So, how many liver shots did you see survive?
我们很快就拔♥出♥来♥了 詹姆斯
We got it out fast, James.
我看看
Let me see it.
箭头很脏 亲爱的
It’s filthy, honey.
她还年轻
She’s young.
她还年轻 而且那么强壮
She’s young and she’s so strong.
对 她是我生命的光 是我的灵魂
And she’s the light of my life and she’s my soul…
可她要死了
She’s gonna die.
你怎么敢说这种话
How fucking dare you?
我的孩子不会死
I will not lose a child.
不会死的
I will not lose a…
她会死的
She’s gonna die
我们会阴阳两隔
and it’s gonna cut us in two,
如果我们不接受这个事实
and if we don’t accept it now
她就会死在某个卡帕斯堡的医生手里
she’ll die in some fort with some doctor
被各种阵痛药折磨得不辨东西
doping her up so badly she can’t see straight,
我们就等于剥夺了她的权利
then we will have robbed her.
她需要每天都看到日出日落
She needs to see every sunrise and every sunset.
所以我们得骗她 告诉她没事
And we will lie to her, and we will tell her she’s fine.
我们要让她用那双梦想家的大眼睛
And we will let her look at this world
看遍整个世界
with those big, dreamer eyes,
直到最后一刻
’till they can’t see anymore.
然后呢 我们怎么办
And then what are we gonna do?
这条路上的又多了她一座孤坟 没人来看她
She’s gonna be another cross on a trail that we don’t visit.
十年后 就什么都找不到了
Ten years from now, it’s just… gone?
我们不走了
Our wagon drive is over.
她葬在哪里 我们就留在哪里
Where we bury her is where we stay.
那里就是我们的家
That is our home.
这里不行 绝对不行
Not here. Not in this place.
对 不葬在这里
No. Not in this place.
我会找个好地方的
I will find the place.
我发誓 我会找个好地方
By God, I will find a place.
我要一个人想想
I need a minute.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
都准备好了
We’re ready.
你女人呢
How’s your lady?
谁说她是我女人了
Who says she’s my lady?
你女人还好吗
How’s your lady?
她挺过来了 队长
She lived through it, Captain.
在这个地方 要么站着生 要么跪着死 毋庸置疑
You will get tough or die in this country, that’s for sure.
如果我们能到俄勒冈州
If we can make it to Oregon,
就没有人能割她头皮了
you won’t be able to cut her skin with a knife.
你感觉怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!