Get low, get to a safe place.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我要躲起来吗 妈妈
Do I hide now, mama?
过来 宝贝 跟我来
Come on, baby, you come with me.
走 待在那儿
Go. – Stay right there.
下来 找掩护
Get down, find cover!
我们该怎么对付他们
What do we do about them?
他们选的路 生死由命
They made their choice. They’re gonna die with it.
趴下
Get down!
等等 离太远了
Wait for it, they’re too far away.
快啊 宝贝
Come on, baby.
快点
Come on!
没有时间细想
There was no time to think.
没有时间去权衡对错
No time to decide the right thing.
我只能寄希望于能有几个人跟着我
Best I could hope is maybe some of them would follow me,
让车队多一些生机
and the wagons would have a chance.
瞄准马 你打不到骑手的
Aim for the horse. You’ll never hit the rider.
妈的
Goddamnit!
太远了 就算是这枪也不行
It’s too far. Even for that.
他们快接近了 听我指令开火
They’re almost on us. Fire when I say fire.
开火
Fire!
妈的
Damn it!
车队在哪儿
Where are the wagons?
鬼知道
Hell if I know.
-队长 -是的
Captain… – Yeah.
妈的
Goddammit.
我说了不要
I said no.
你难道会放我走吗
Will you let me go?
我会卖♥♥了你
I will sell you.
或者杀了你
Or I will kill you.
你会说英语
You speak English.
你怎么能这样做
How can you do this?
你也会说英语 这不是你们的人干的吗
You speak English. I know your people do this.
你怎么会说这些话
Why do you know those words?
我丈夫教的我
My husband taught me.
他怎么懂的
Why he know them?
他是科曼奇人
He’s Comanche.
这些是他说的话
They’re his words.
你打起架是像科曼奇人
You fight like Comanche.
你的家人不是我们杀的
We didn’t kill your family.
我们发现了他们
We found them.
我父亲正在追踪杀害他们的凶手
My father is hunting their killers right now.
他一旦去找了 就一定会找到他们
And if he’s hunting them, he’ll find them.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
好名字
Good name.
我感觉不到疼
I felt no pain.
也许是战斗的太兴奋 反正不疼
Perhaps it was the fever of the fight, but it didn’t hurt.
我想过把箭拔出去
I thought of pushing it through,
仔细想想还是算了
but thought better of it.
我父亲总说 麻烦的特点之一
As my father would say, the one good thing about problems
便是任随时间流逝 麻烦还是麻烦
is they’ll still be problems later.
没必要着急马上处理
Don’t have to deal with them right away.
我的天
My God.
天啊
Whoa. – Jesus.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
没事
It’s okay.
得带她去营地
We need to get her to the fort.
她需要外科大夫
She needs to see a surgeon.
得马上把箭取出来
We gotta get that arrow out right now,
要不然就长肉里了
or she’ll fuse to it.
咱们先带她跟车队会和
Let’s get her to the wagons first.
你们先去
Y’all go on ahead.
我去看看还有活下来的人没有
I’ll see if anyone else made it through.
好的 会没事的
Okay, it’s okay.
宝贝 有我们在 会没事的
Baby, we’ll take you, it’s okay.
女士
Ma’am?
女士
Ma’am!
女士
Ma’am.
女士 都结束了
Ma’am, it’s over.
女士
Ma’am.
Ah!
女士 看着我
Ma’am. Look at me…
能告诉我你叫什么吗
Can you tell me your name?
你还记得吗
Do you remember it?
我不会说上帝的祈祷词
I don’t know the Lord’s prayer…
不过要是在天有灵
but if there is a God,
他不会将你拒之于天堂之外的
He will not keep you out of Heaven for what I don’t know.
你理应得到平静 而不是这样
You deserve peace, and this ain’t it.
会很痛的
This is gonna hurt.
我跟你说了 不疼
It don’t hurt, I’m telling you.
抓住我的手 使劲
Grab my hand and squeeze.
没事的
It’s fine.
你没事吧
You all right?
不疼啊 告诉你了
It don’t hurt, I’m telling you.
绷带在哪儿 给我一个
Where’s the bandages? Give me one.
我拔的时候 她的血会流的跟水龙头开了一样
When I pull this, she’s gonna bleed like I turned on a faucet.
我拔了之后使劲压住伤口
Press against the wound tight after I pull it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? – Yes.
没事 拔吧
It’s fine, just pull it.
火 火
Fire, fire.
拿开 拿开
Move it, move it!
紧紧包起来
Wrap it tight.
你之前处理过伤口
You’ve done this before.
没有处理过箭伤
Not for an arrow.
-你在战争里当过护士 -谁又没当过呢
You nursed in the war? – Who didn’t.
盖上 帮我把她搬到马车里
Cover. Help me get her in the wagon.
对方人太多了
That’s too many to face.
如果我们能到山里 就能在林子里甩掉他们
If we can get to the mountains, we can lose ’em in the timber.
不能跑
Can’t run.
我的家人还在外面
My family’s out there.
希望他们能逃到营地
Let’s hope they made it to the fort.
不能只是希望 我得确定
I don’t hope. I gotta know.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
自寻死路可不能把人带去俄勒冈
Committing suicide ain’t get anyone to Oregon.
我还是心存希望
I still hope.
我每天早上都得劝你别自寻死路
I talk you out of committing suicide every morning.
我们吃了这么多苦不是为了失败
We did not suffer our way all this way not to make it.
有人活下来了
Someone made it.
我们要找到他们 然后带他们走出去
We’ll find them and we’ll take them all the way.
彻底走出去
All the goddam way.
你女儿是有一头黄发吗
Your daughter is the yellow hair.
是的
Yeah.
你风格也像个科曼奇人
You act like Comanche too.
我是田纳西人
I’m from Tennessee.
我不了解田纳西
I don’t know Tennessee.
也不再值得被了解了
It ain’t worth knowing anymore.
你女儿说你在追捕杀害我家人的凶手
Your daughter said you were hunting my family’s killers.
我追捕到了 还杀了他们
I hunted them and I killed them.
我把他们留在山艾丛里了 你可以去剥他们的头皮
I left them in the sagebrush so you can scalp ’em
任你处置
or do whatever you want.
你们的马正在河边吃草
Your horses are grazing by the river.
我们没碰你们死去的族人 因为不了解你们的神
We didn’t touch your dead ’cause I don’t know your God.
也不知道他老人家的规矩
I don’t know his rules…
我们的神没有规矩
Our God has no rules.
我们祭奠他是为了更了解他
Only ceremonies to know him better.
但他没有规矩
But no rules.
我家人还活着吗
Do I still have a family?
我不认识你的家人
I don’t know which is your family.
我女儿还活着吗
Do I still have a daughter?
活着吗
Do I?
今天不必再战了
No more fighting today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!