好了 我们得继续向前
All right, we all need to mount up.
让马车动起来
We got to move these wagons.
我们得去卡帕斯堡
We got to head to the Fort.
我们留在这 已经决定了
We stay here. That’s been decided.
谁决定的
By who?!
马队的老大和我丈夫
By the wagon boss and my husband.
你是说压根不在这的人吗 玛格丽特
You mean the folks who ain’t fucking here, Margaret?
拉科塔人可不会让家人
Lakota don’t let their families
在他妈的平原上瞎溜达
just wander these fucking plains…
他们在外面打猎呢
They’re out there huntin’, right now.
等他们回来发现这个怎么办
And when they come back here and they find this?
他们会把我们他妈的全都收拾了
They’re gonna be fuckin’ hunting us next.
卡帕斯堡离这里还有六小时的路程 我要四小时赶到
Fort Caspar’s six hour’s ride. I’m gonna make it in four.
谁想跟我一起去卡帕斯堡的 赶紧备马 驾
Anyone that wants to join me to the fort, saddle up. Ha!

Let’s go!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait! Wait!
我们留下
We stay here.
约瑟夫和丽莎需要医生
Josef and Risa need doctor anyway.
我们不能等他们的人出现杀光我们
We not wait here for their men to show up and kill us.
我们应该留下
We should stay.
还有个更好的办法 跟着爸爸的路线去追上他们
Better, follow daddy’s tracks and catch up to him.
拖着马车怎么可能追上他们
How am I supposed to catch him in a wagon?
把马车留下
Leave the wagon.
我要把你弟弟也留下吗
Should I leave your brother here, too?
两个女人和一个孩子单独上路
Two women and a child alone on the only road
还在这个国家最危险的土地上
in the most dangerous country in this nation.
人多力量才大 我们没有人
There is strength in numbers, we have no numbers.
我们跟他们一起走
We go with them.
这么做是错的
I think it’s a mistake.
怎么选都是错 艾尔莎
It’s all a mistake, Elsa.
正确的选择只能靠运气
The right choice is luck, that’s all.
你得去换条裙子
You need to put on a dress.
为什么
Why?
因为你不能穿得半裸跟个印第安人似的
Because if you ride into that army fort
去士兵扎堆的卡帕斯堡
half naked, dressed like an Indian?
这一路上你还不了解男人们的德性吗
Have not learned enough about men on this trip?
那我就不进去 我待在外面
Then I won’t go in the fort. I’ll stay outside.
就不能让我少操点心吗
Grant me one less thing to worry about.
来吧 乔
Come on, Joe.
他们去哪
Where are they going?
卡帕斯堡
Fort.
我们留在这吗
We staying here?
你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think we should do?
我觉得应该把牲口留下
I think we should leave these damn cattle
然后骑马赶紧去追他们 一起去卡帕斯堡
and run our horses to the fort like their tail’s on fire.
我可跟印第安人干过仗 不想再经历一次了
I’ve fought Indians, I ain’t ever trying to do it again.
好吧
All right.

Mother.
我马上回来
Be right back.
真希望有个镜子
I wish I had a mirror.
你可以好好看看自己
So you could see yourself.
我不是为了自己才穿成这样的
I’m not wearing it for me.
你知道的
You can see it.
这样就够了
I guess that’s all that matters.
天哪 我就知道 我知道你是个漂亮的姑娘
By God, I knew it. I knew you was a girl.
你以前也知道的
You were aware before.
我妈妈担心那些士兵看见
My mother worries about the soldiers
我打扮得跟个牛仔似的
seeing me dressed like a cowboy.
你穿的哪里像个牛仔了
You don’t dress nuthin’ like a cowboy.
我也不知道该怎么叫那个衣服
I don’t even know what to call it,
不过要我说
but I’ll tell you this…
这比那裙子更适合你
suits you better than that dress.
你们能不能边走边聊呢
How bout y’all have this conversation on the run, huh?
看到咱们了
Spotted us.
在这儿想偷袭他们可没戏
No way to sneak up on ’em out here.
那些是印第安马驹
Those are Indian ponies.
我说咱们直接冲过去干♥他♥们
I say we just ride right at these fuckers.
天哪 你可真急着挨枪子
My God, you’re anxious to get shot.
我急着回到我家人身边去
I’m anxious to get back to my family.
焦虑的让我想开枪
I makes me anxious to shoot.
你的机会来了
Here comes your chance.
你们来这里干什么
What’s your business out here?
我也想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
你们是州警吗
You Marshals?
辅警 怀俄明家畜饲养者协会
Deputies, Wyoming Stock Growers Association.
怀俄明不是州 谁任命你当辅警的
Wyoming ain’t a state. Who appointed you deputies?
我们自己
We appointed ourselves
我们的马和牛总是被偷 受够了
after we got sick of having our horses and cattle stolen.
那些看着也不像你的马
Those don’t look much like your horses.
我也没看到牛
And I don’t see no cattle.
先生 我不知道你是谁 从哪儿来的
Mister, I don’t know who you are or where you’re from,
你最好忙你自己的去
but you’d better get back to it.
我们这儿不浪费时间吊死偷牛贼
We don’t waste our time hanging rustlers around here,
直接枪毙他们
we just fucking shoot ’em.
咱们三观倒是挺一致
We have the same philosophy.
是吗
Is that right?
你很幸运还能骑在马上 老头
You’re lucky to still be sitting a horse, old man.
别嘴欠引出一场用枪结束不了的战争
Don’t let your mouth start a fight your pistol can’t finish.
你是说那些女人和孩子是偷牛贼吗
So, you’re saying those women and children are rustlers?
不是 可惜他们的男人是偷牛贼
No, their sorry men is the rustlers,
等他们发现家人死了
and when they find their families dead
就会来找我们
they’re gonna come after us
我们会让他们就地正♥法♥
and we are gonna give ’em the fucking business.
你杀了那些人就为了引他们男人出来吗
You killed all those folks just to bait their men?
那些印第安人就是草原上的蛆虫
Them Indians is prairie maggots and nothing else.
在哪儿发现了就直接弄死拉倒
You gotta kill ’em where you find ’em like fucking–
你们散开 我直接冲过去
Y’all swing wide. I’m gonna run right at ’em.
你们不是辅警
You ain’t no deputy.
你们不是法官 你们也他妈的不是陪审团
You ain’t no judge, and you ain’t no fucking jury.
那些人不是贼
Them folks wasn’t the thieves.
你们才是贼
You the thief.
所以你们得偿命
And you’re gonna die for it.
这裙子就像给我量身定做的监狱
The dress felt like a prison built just for me,
勒住我的脖子
choking me by the neck.
钳住我的腋下
Digging into my underarms.
把我的胸紧紧压平在胸腔
Flattening my breasts against my rib cage.
模糊我所有的女性特征
It disguises everything that makes me a woman
躲开善妒女人和贪婪男人的视线
from the glare of jealous women and rapacious men.
似乎我只需要担心
As if their lack of self-esteem or will power
他们缺乏自信和自♥制♥力
should be my only concern.
我永远不要再生活在那个世界
I will never live in that world again
在那里弱者宁愿让强者内疚
where the weak would rather guilt the strong
也不愿让自己变得强壮起来
than become strong themselves.
不 我要留在这个世界
No… I will stay in this world.
这个世界不在乎弱者想要什么
This world doesn’t care what the weak want.
这个世界吞噬脆弱者
This world eats the weak…
他难道不知道 我们不知道方向吗
Don’t he know we don’t know where the hell we’re goin’?
我去告诉他
I’ll tell him.
天啊
Jesus.
Whoa…
-把车围成一圈 -围成圈
Circle the wagons! – Circle!
-把车围成一圈 -围成圈
Circle the wagons! – Circle!
-就这儿 -围起来
Right here! – Circle ’em!
把车围起来
Circle the goddamn wagons!
-就这里 就这里 -围起来
Right here, right here! – Circle them!
快点 快点
Come up, come up, come up!
别离的太近
Hey, not too close together!
他们会烧车的
They’ll burn them!
抓住所有马 让他们在中间
Hold each horse, hold them in the middle.
别他妈的盯着看了 过来 快
Stop fucking staring at them. Get over here, come on.
趴低 找掩护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!