That sounds about right.
从西边来 到北边去
Come up from the west now heading north.
到科曼奇营地瞅了瞅
Got a good look at the Comanche camp,
以为很容易打劫 其实不容易
decided easy pickins weren’t so easy.
我会跟着他们
I’ll follow ’em.
你把他们带离这里 谢伊
You get those people out of here, Shea.
带到哪里都行
No matter where you take ’em.
谢谢
Thank you.
遇到铁丝网了吗
Come across any barbed wire yet?
没听说过
Never heard of it.
就是铁丝跟倒钩拧在一起
It’s twisted steel wire with little barbs woven into it.
跟刀尖一样锋利
Sharp as a knife’s tip.
铁丝网的话 牛群可过不去
It is the one fence cattle will not push through.
他们要把这个国家切成几个小长方形
They’re going to carve this country into little rectangles.
然后再驻上高墙
Then fence them off.
就这样
And just like that,
我们的两大乐趣没了
two of our great pleasures are gone.
下次见到你希望是在酒吧
Next time I see you I hope it’s in a saloon
而不是在枪战
and not a gunfight.
如果你在酒吧见到了我 那我就是跟着偷牛贼进去了
If you see me in a saloon, I followed a cattle thief in it,
所以肯定会有枪战
a there will damn sure be a gunfight,
或者绞刑仪式 二者选一
or a hanging, one of the two.
那就在教堂野餐见吧
Church picnic then, maybe.
如果我们再见 那肯定会是在路上
When we meet again, it will be on a trail,
如果咱俩都活着
if there’s one left.
我觉得 这是我最后一趟了 查理
I think this is my last trail, Charlie.
好吧 那这就是再见了
Well, then, I guess this is adios.
再见 我的朋友
Adios, my friend.
Ow.
是不是有点紧啊 穿穿就好了
They must be tight. They will stretch.
她啥意思
What is she saying?
我问 你为什么穿着像马夫一样
I ask why you wear clothes like a horseman.
她说你本来就是马夫
She says you are one.
但是你是白女人 所以我不是很明白
But you are a white woman, so I don’t understand.
裤子别再撕了
No more rip.
他已经给钱了
He already pay.
谢谢
Thank you.
都有皮套裤了
Got her some chaps.
看来你已经正式
It’s official.
成为一名牛仔了
You’re all cowboy now.
我没有家
I have no home.
也就是说我四海为家
Which is to say, my home is everywhere.
我需要你来翻译
I need you to translate.
这一趟 我们有八辆马车
We’ve got eight wagons to make the trip.
可以用来放你们的随身物品
To accommodate your belongings,
只有孩子和老年人可以坐在马车上
only the very young and old can ride in the wagons.
其他人必须步行或者骑马
The rest of you must walk or sit a horse.
如果不会骑马
And if you don’t know how to ride,
那也不能现在学
this ain’t the place to learn.
如果幸运的话 目前来看 还没有幸运过
If we’re lucky, and we haven’t been yet,
我们可以在♥十♥月♥份到达拉勒米堡
we’ll reach Fort Laramie in October.
这就意味着在冬季穿过南山口
That means crossing South Pass in the snow
或者在那里度过冬天
or staying the winter at the fort.
二者都不安全
Neither are safe.
还有一个选择
Another option is…
我们前往丹佛
We head to Denver.
六周内就能到达
We can be there in six weeks.
在山谷里有很多好地皮
There’s a lot of good land in those valleys.
非常适合居住
It’s a good place to call home.
不去俄勒冈州吗
No Oregon?
什么时候决定这事的
When was this decided?
这不是决定 不由我说了算
It wasn’t. Not by me.
我们不会止步于此
We ain’t stopping.
丹佛是自♥由♥之土吗
The land in Denver is free?
并不是
It is not.
那我们就是女佣和矿工
Then we are maids and miners
就如同我们在家乡的身份
the same we were at home.
但你们能活命
But you’re alive.
如果你想走 那就春天赶路
If you want to push on, we’ll push on in the spring.
我要往北走
I’m heading north.
任何想与我同行的人 我都欢迎
Anyone wants to ride with me is welcome.
骏马良匹 还有数不清的牛肉
A good remuda of horses and plenty of beef,
我想不出比这更好的去处了
and I can’t think of a better place to learn to ride.
你们要是跟我走 我不会像他一样把你们当宝贝伺候
You come with me, I ain’t gonna baby you like he did.
你们得干活 得跟上节奏
You’re gonna work and you’re gonna keep up,
因为我可不想在大雪天里翻山越岭
’cause I ain’t crossing the mountains in the snow
而且我中途也不会停下来过冬
and I ain’t winterin’ at no fort.
你会害死他们的
You’re gonna get ’em all killed.
去丹佛也会有人死
Well, people die in Denver, too.
选择在于他们
It’s their choice.
问题是
The question is:
他们抵达后 你们又何去何从
what are you going to do when they make it?
怎么样
What’s it gonna be?
我们跟你走
We go with you.
我们明早出发
We head out in the morning.
做好准备
Come ready.
我不想离开
I don’t want to leave.
你想留下
You want to stay.
我不需要亲眼看那些山
I don’t need to see mountains.
那些山景值得一看
Mountains are worth seeing.
你的意思是我应该走吗
You saying I should go?
我只是说山景值得一看
I’m saying mountains are worth seeing.
但你不需要驾着马车去看
But you don’t need wagons to see them.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
那就这么定了
It’s settled.
你带我去
You’ll take me then.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我必须给你父亲一些礼物
I must offer your father something.
为什么
For what?
为你
For you.
野牛
Buffalo.
无论你走到哪里 祝福都伴随着你
Everywhere you go, a blessing follows.
你知道怎么偷马
You know how to steal horses.
现在我教你如何狩猎
Now I teach you to hunt..
黄发闪电
Lightning with the Yellow Hair.
就在他肩膀上方
Up to his shoulders!
朝他耳朵后侧开枪
Shoot behind his ears!
Hoh…

Eat.
咬一口
Bite into it.
他的力量将化为你的力量
His strength is your strength.
黄发闪电
Lightning with the Yellow Hair.
偷马人与猎人
Horse thief and hunter.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我杀了一头野牛
I killed a buffalo.
你收拾好了吗
You packed up?
没有 队长
No, Captain.
最好赶紧开始了
Better get to it.
不打算收拾了
Ain’t gonna do it.
我答应了她带她去俄勒冈州
I promised I’d see her to Oregon
我将忠实于我的承诺
and that’s what I’m gonna do.
毕竟是自♥由♥的国家
Well, free country.
虽然跟你一起一定会吃尽苦头
It’s gonna be hard enough with you,
但没有你 我们将一点机会也没有
but we ain’t got no chance without you.
我从来没有求你过什么
I ain’t ever asked you for nothing
但现在我请求你
but I’m asking you now.
不要离开我们 队长
Don’t leave us, Captain.
你要去哪
Elsa: Where you going?
你怎么了
What happened to you.
我杀了一头野牛
I killed a buffalo.
我们吃了它的心 吸收它的力量
We ate its heart to keep its strength.
你要去哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!