That way.
镇静些 马儿
Easy, boy.
把马解开
Turn the horse loose.
他们怎么对抗得了
How will they make it?
他们对抗不了 解开马
They won’t. Turn him loose.
我爱你
I love you.
活命去吧
Go!
我这就去找她
I’m gonna go find her.
我们做什么 妈妈
Where are we going to go, mama?
我们去帮忙
We’re gonna go help.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
这些要收拾起来吗
Should we pick it up?
先找到马再说
We look for horses first.
看来你俩都是闪电
I guess you’re both Lightning.
风暴都追不上你 是不是啊
Storm couldn’t catch up to you, could it?
我去找更多马的
I’ll look for more.
你要怎么带回来啊
How you gonna bring ’em back?
第一周过得真刺♥激♥
This has been a fun first week.
这个活儿一点都不无聊
This deal ain’t dull.
跟龙♥卷♥风♥赛跑
Got chased by a tornado
被印第安人抢走了妞儿
and lost a girl to an Injun at the same time.
从未拥有 怎么算抢走 兄弟
Gotta have it to lose it, partner.
我承认
I admit, uh…
我可能高估了自己的魅力
I might have overestimated my appeal.
你昨天和今天
Everything you see and everything
目之所及的土地都是我家
you saw yesterday is my home.
这里永远向你敞开大门 黄头发闪电
You’re always welcome in it, Lighting with the Yellow Hair.
这里现在也是你的家了
It’s your home too, now.
我就知道你能活下来
I knew you’d make it.
我们被风暴追了一英里多
It chased us for a mile or more.
然后找了个地方趴下 它从我们身上扫过
We found a spot to lay down and it went right over us.
现在要是有人问起 你也可以说自己经历过地狱了
Well, now you can tell anybody who’ll listen that you lived through hell.
并不是地狱 爸爸
It wasn’t hell, daddy.
很美好
It was beautiful.
宝贝 咱俩经历的
Well, baby girl, you must’ve been chased
肯定不是同一场龙♥卷♥风♥
by a different tornado than I was,
我的那场反正是地狱
because my tornado was hell.
其他人活下来了吗
Rest of them make it?
都在后面
They’re behind me.
让他们都上马吧
Let’s get ’em mounted up.
我们什么都没了
Now we have nothing.
一无所有 要怎么活下去啊
How do we survive with nothing?
失去的东西 都是能代替的
We didn’t lose nothing you can’t replace.
用什么代替
Replace with what?
我们什么都没有
We have nothing.
没有钱 一无所有
No money, nothing.
我的钱足够咱们两个人用
Look. I got money enough for the both of us…
你什么都没失去
You ain’t lose nothing.
现在 咱们能找到多少算多少吧
Now let’s… Let’s pick up what we can find.
约瑟夫
Josef?
约瑟夫
Josef…
我会帮你找马
I’ll go look for your horse.
你觉得我们能修复几辆马车
How many wagons you think we can salvage?
大概2辆
Maybe two.
也就是说一共剩下8辆
That makes eight with what’s left.
26个成年人 22个孩子
For twenty-six adults and twenty-two children…
远远不够
Ain’t enough.
我知道
I know it.
最近的城镇在哪儿 我们可以补充装备
Where’s the nearest town at where we can buy more?
在丹佛 我们得住回走
Denver. We gotta turn back.
如果一半人步行前进 不可能走到的
They ain’t gonna make it if half of them are walking.
赶着马车去多恩都要一个月
It’s a month to Doan’s with wagons.
他们要吃什么
What are they gonna eat?
牛肉 要是能找到牛的话
Cattle if we can find ’em.
找不到就吃马肉
Horses if we can’t.
-我不会吃马的 -我也不吃
– I ain’t eating no horse. – I ain’t either.
那我们吃什么
So, what do we eat?
那就没的吃了
I guess we don’t.
你还真找到了
You made it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我们集♥合♥牲口
All right, we’ll gather up this herd.
吁 吁
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
还以为你抛弃我们了
Thought maybe you quit us.
必须走到风暴前面去
Just got ahead of the storm.
我不是第一次穿越大平原了
Ain’t my first trip through the plains.
想着你们都在我后面呢
Figured y’all was right behind me.
那倒是
We should’ve been.
死了几个
How many died?
一个没死
None.
看来留在原地是明智的
Sounds like holding them was the right choice, then.
Mm.
夜里赶路 别提多费劲儿了
Running a team at night, that will pucker yer red eye.
我要把这匹带回去
I’m gonna take this one back.
我紧随其后
I’m right behind you.
你看见牛群了吗
Any chance you saw those cattle?
我见了 离这儿大概一英里
I saw ’em. About a mile back.
有六个小伙子正在赶它们
Six of yer boys was gathering ’em up.
我们可没有六个小伙子
We don’t have six boys.
有贼来了
We got thieves.
盗牛贼赶走了我们的牛
Cattle thieves gathered the herd.
-在哪 -往北几英里
– Where? – Couple miles north.
-几个人 -六个
– How many? – Six.
走 去找它们
Well, let’s go get ’em.
我们可以先护住牛群
We could hold the cattle up,
然后再回去追拓荒者
then double back and go after the pioneers next.
让他们把马车围起来
Just have ’em circle the wagons.
马车不够 保护不了
Ain’t enough wagons to circle anymore.
你 我 还有托马斯去追牛群
You, me, and Thomas go for the herd.
其他人看着马车
The rest will stay with the wagons.
我和你一起
I’m going with you.
小姑娘 你才经历过枪战
Young lady, you have been in your last gun fight.
你刚说他们既有可能前进 也有可能折返
You just said it’s as likely they double back as move on.
回去发生枪战 而你在这里
Then the gunfight’s back there and you’re here.
如果发生枪战 我想跟你在一起
If there’s gonna be a gunfight, I wanna be with you.
你们帮我说几句
Can I get some help here?
抱歉 这位姑娘说得有道理
Sorry to say sounds like she’s winning this argument.
我们找到他们后 你老实待着
When we find ’em you sit still
直到我们完事 明白吗
till we’re done with them, understand?
我第一次加入这么奇特的的伍
This is the strangest outfit I ever worked for.
绝对考验你大脑
It’ll test yer noggin.
你跟她说吗
You wanna tell her?
我才不想跟她说
Hell, no, I don’t wanna tell her.
我们总得跟她说一下
We gotta tell her something.
这些拓荒人找到步♥枪♥了吗
Them pioneers find their rifles?
找到了一些 就在那儿
Found a few. They’re right there.
我得上好膛发给他们
I’d get them loaded and handed out.
为什么
Why?
有贼偷了我们的牛
Looks like some thieves picked up our cattle.
虽然几率不大 不过他们可能会折返
I doubt it’ll happen this way, but they could double back.
我丈夫在哪
Where’s my husband?
去追他们了
Went after them.
我女儿呢
Where’s my daughter?
她说跟着她爸最安全
She said the safest place on earth is right behind him.
你们给我待在这
I want you boys to sit here
用生命保护好我儿子
and guard my son with your life.
借你的马一用
I need your horse.
为什么
Why?
我要去追我女儿
So I can go get her.
快下马
Get off the goddam horse.
不惜生命也要保护好我儿子
You guard my son with your life.
明白吗
You understand me?