我逼她说出名字
I know because I made him tell me.
然后杀了他 拿走了他的名字
Then I killed him and took it.
我也杀过人
I killed a man.
却没想过用他的名字
But I didn’t know to take his name.
你不会想用他的名字的
You don’t want his name.
用了 会伤怀一辈子
With his name you mourn forever.
你就叫闪电
Your name is Lightning.
闪电不伤怀
Lightning doesn’t mourn.
也不会流泪
Doesn’t do that either.
上天给了你一张好脸蛋
God gave you a good face.
和金黄头发
And yellow hair.
你这刀太不给力了
You need a better knife.
太贵重了
That’s too much.
你赢了比赛
You won the race.
这已经不是我的刀了
It’s not mine anymore.
是你的
It’s yours.
你还没睡吗
You’re still up?
漫天云朵 我睡不着
I can’t sleep when it’s cloudy.
看着云朵 我会思绪重重
Staring at clouds makes me think.
凝望星空我才能进入梦乡
I need stars to dream…
18岁的烦恼啊
Oh, to be eighteen again…
-你要去哪儿 -去做有室内下水道的梦
– Where are you going? – To dream of indoor plumbing.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
此时此刻 还是总体而言
In general or at this moment?
都算
Both.
总体而言
In general…
我很焦虑
I’m worried.
作为一个妻子和母亲
As a wife. As a mother.
在这种地方活下去
Our survival feels…
超出了控制范围
Beyond our control out here.
所以 不
So, no.
总体而言 我并不幸福
I’m not happy generally.
但此时此刻 我有爱人陪伴
But in this moment, with the man I love,
有深爱的儿子在旁 还有女儿可以羡慕
a son I adore, and a daughter I envy…
我非常幸福
I am very happy.
但是呢 如果你再不睡觉
However, if you don’t get some sleep,
明天我就不羡慕你了
I will not envy you tomorrow. – Hm.
我爱你
I love you.
按理说 既然雨从云中来
People think because it’s where rain comes from,
那云中一定装满了水
clouds are filled with water.
但这怎么可能
But how can that be?
水怎么会浮在我们头顶 又落下呢
How can water float above us then fall,
好像只有征得天空的同意
as though gravity only applies to the sky
重力才起作用
when the sky lets it.
但这意味着天空会思考
But that would mean the sky thinks
云朵有生命 他俩一合计 决定下场雨
and clouds are alive and they decide to let it rain.
但是如何决定下在哪里
But how do they decide where to rain?
什么时候下呢
And when…
云朵为什么要厚此薄彼
Why do clouds choose to flood one place and deny another
眼看大地干裂 农田变沙漠呢
until the earth cracks and field becomes desert?
也许根本不存在重力这回事
Maybe there’s no such thing as gravity.
也许科学家的所有发现都是谎言
Maybe everything scientists have “discovered” is a lie,
风声呼啸 那是世界在嘲笑我们
and wind is the world laughing at us.
盗匪的情况呢
How’s it been with bandits?
越往前走 情况更糟
Worse the way you’re going.
你们这个规模最容易被盯上 战利品丰厚
And you’re the perfect size: big enough to be a prize,
又不至于引起大战
small enough to fight.
这里大多是小偷
Here is mostly thieves.
堪萨斯北部 怀俄明那边
North of Kansas and the Wyoming,
还在打仗
they’re still having a war.
车队已经不走那个方向了
Wagons don’t go that way anymore.
大家改乘火车
People take the train…
我要是有办法 早告诉你了
If I knew a way around I’d tell you.
办法就是 把大家安顿在科罗拉多
The way around is they decide to live in Colorado.
变天了
The sky is angry.
在这里 小偷会借暴风雨藏身
Thieves out here use the storms to hide.
我会谨记的
I’ll keep that in mind.
你在这儿过夜吧 明早再出发
You’re welcome to stay the night, ride out in the morning.
风暴明天就会来
The storm will be here tomorrow.
你们最好也快动身
You should leave, too.
我倒是想
I wish I could.
带他们去科罗拉多吧
Take them to Colorado.
把他们安顿在那里
Leave them there.
是为他们好
Better for them.
是啊
Yeah.
厨子不见了
Cookie’s gone.
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
不知道
Don’t know.
直接消失了
Just gone.
他不该在这里离开我们的
He wouldn’t quit us. Not out here.
无异于自杀
That’s suicide.
可能他不想赶上暴风吧
Maybe he trying to get ahead of the storm.
我也不想赶上
I wish we had.
咱们不能再娇惯他们了
I don’t think we can baby ’em anymore.
他们要么变得坚强 要么死掉
They’re gonna have to get tough or die.
你怎么睡在这儿
Why are you sleeping here?
有他陪着我
I slept out there with him.
好吧
Fair enough.
我们得走了 去赶牲口
We gotta get moving. Get to the herd.
风暴就要来了
There’s a storm coming.
快来吧 亲爱的
Let’s go, sweetie.
艾尔莎
Elsa…
艾尔莎 艾尔莎 别赶了
Elsa… Elsa, don’t chase ’em!
你会把牛群驱散的
You’ll scatter the herd.
它们会找地势低的地方歇脚
They’ll head for low country and bed down.
等风暴过去 我们再去找它们
We’ll find them after it passes.
-放它们走吗 -对 放走
– Just let them go? – Let them go.
停车 停车
Stop the wagon! Stop the wagon!
Whoa!
马上下车
Get down now!
朝着风暴跑
Run into the wind,
找个洼地趴下
find the lowest spot and lay down!
为什么跑进风暴里
Why into the wind?
这样风就不会把你卷走了
So all this shit doesn’t blow in on you.
快去
Go on!
得解开马
Got to unhitch the horses!
-什么 -解开缰绳
– What? – Got to unhitch the horses
不然他们会带着你疯跑
before they run away with you!
慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa!
我给你备匹马
We’ll saddle one for you
剩下的一会再说
and we’ll pick the rest up later.
詹姆斯
James…
那是什么
What is that?
龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥来了
Here she comes.
抱着他
Take him.
趴下 儿子 趴来
Down. Down, son. Down.
得把马鞍取下来
Gotta pull the saddle.
艾尔莎怎么办
What about Elsa?
我们只能趴着这么低了
This is as low as we’re going to be able to get.
没有其他办法了
There’s nothing you can do for us.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么 詹姆斯
What are you gonna do, James?
你要跟我们一起对抗龙♥卷♥风♥吗
You gonna fight this tornado when it comes for us?
我不知道要做什么 但我会留在你们身边
I don’t know what I’m gonna do but I’m gonna do it right here.
她能死里逃生的
She’s a survivor.
趴下
Lay down!
咱们怎么办呢
What do we do?
咱们跑
We run.
往哪儿跑
Which direction?
这边