就是迁怒他人
is hate somebody else.
我知道痛恨整个世界的感受
I know what it feels like to hate the world.
别陷进去 宝贝
You don’t want to feel it, honey.
你可以悲伤 想念他
Be sad. Miss him.
哭得稀里哗啦
Cry yourself blind.
但把那份恨留给我
But you leave the hating to me.
我换了35刀
I got 35 dollars.
倒是希望能多点 但这也公平
Wish it was more, but it was fair.
你要是饿了 锅里有炖菜
There’s stew in the pot if you’re hungry.
确实饿了
I am.
哪弄来的肉
Where’d you find meat?
是兔子肉
It’s rabbit.
我终于学会用猎枪了
I figured out the shotgun.
吃起来不像兔肉
Don’t taste like rabbit.
-基本上是兔肉 -还有什么
– Mostly rabbit. – What else is it?
响尾蛇
Rattlesnake.
这个也学会了
Figured than one out, too.
给你带了点东西
Got you something.
为什么给我买♥♥这个
Why would you buy me this?
那个
Well…
如果我有你的美貌
If I looked like you, I…
只要有机会
figure I’d stare at myself…
就会盯着自己看
every chance I got.
这是个礼物
This is a present.
是的
Yes, it is.
你不会娶我
You won’t marry me.
也不会爱我
You won’t love me,
却给我买♥♥礼物
but you will buy me gifts.
你很悲伤 而且害怕
You’re sad… and scared.
你有理由这么做
You have every right to be.
但如果我给你点什么 让你快乐
If I can give you something that makes you happy
并且能保护你
and protect you…
也没有什么错
Don’t see the crime in it.
你想要我快乐
You want me happy.
当然想
Course I do.
你想让我有安全感
You want me to feel safe.
是的
Yes, ma’am.
这就是爱
That’s love.
我让你照顾我不是因为害伯
Me letting you take care of me is not fear.
是用爱回应你
It’s loving you back.
你觉得我看起来害伯吗
Do I look scared to you?
害伯的人不是我
I’m not the scared one.
是你
You are.
我躺在草地上
I laid in the grass…
闭上双眼
closed my eyes…
就能看见他
and I saw him.
笑他傻乎乎的头发
Laughed at his goofy hair.
感受他的触摸
Felt the electricity of his touch.
我躺在草地上 我爱他
I laid in the grass and I loved him.
然后我睁开眼
Then I opened my eyes…
又看到了世界的色彩
and I could see color again.
Ch-ch-ch-ch…
驾 驾
Hup hup!
驾 驾
Hup, hup… Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch…
艾尔莎
Elsa.
什么
What’s that?
我的名字
That’s my name.
早晚会知道的
It’ll come in handy to know it.
不用跟我调情了
Don’t bother flirting with me.
为什么
Why not?
因为你太好看了 我更希望自己是好看的那个
You’re too pretty for me. I prefer to be the pretty one.
Ch-ch-ch-ch…
你肯定也是这样想的
Bet you prefer it too.
Ch-ch…
你骑着我的马过河
You drive my horse across the river,
我来赶马车
I’ll drive the wagon.
我能赶马车
I am perfectly capable.
我不是在质疑你的能力
I ain’t questioning what you’re able to do.
驾着车在水里行进的危险
There’s three times as many things that can go wrong
是陆地上的三倍
in the water with that.
随便你怎么怨我
Now, you can not forgive me all you want.
或者记我的帐
Add this to your list of reasons.
但我不想因为一条河失去你
But I ain’t losing you to a river.
我不怪你
You’re forgiven.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 女士
Mornin’, ma’am.
别再叫我女士了
No more “ma’am.”
叫我娜奥米
Noemi.
早上好 娜奥米
Good morning, Noemi.
早上好 娜奥米
Mornin’… Noemi.
看来你又生龙活虎了
The spring’s back in your step, I see.
你是唯一一个跟我聊起他的人
You’re the only person who talked to me about him.
谢谢
Thank you.
Shhh.
马儿不太喜欢水哈
He don’t like the water, huh?
他是兴奋了 最喜欢的就是水
He’s excited. The water’s his favorite part.
-那就让他去吧 -好
– Better let him at it then. – Okay.
来吧
Come on.
快走 奶牛
Come on, cow. Hup, hup, hup.
跟上 跟上
Get up, get up, ch-ch-ch…
小心 小心
Hup, hup, hup. Watch out, watch out.
快走 牛牛
Come on, cow. Hup, hup.
都赶过来 孩子们
Let’s bring ’em, boys.
我们要离开德州了
We were leaving Texas.
进入印第安的保留区
Entering the Indian territory…
重新定义未知的含义
and redefining our meaning of unknown.
远离那些大路铺陈的都市
Far from the cities that have paved the world away,
和那些驯化成资源的农场
and the farms which have tamed it into a resource.
不再生活在文明社会里
We were no longer under the cloud of civilization.
我们头顶只有蓝天
Only sky above us now.
河上再不见桥梁
No more walking over bridges.
在这里 我们骑马趟河
Out here, we swim horseback through rivers.
在这里 爱与誓言不需要通过仪式实现
There is nowhere to chain love to vows and ceremony.
在这里 爱如同发烧一样炙热
Out here love burns through you like a fever.
当恶魔夺走你所爱之人时
And when the devil comes to rip that love from you,
不会有忧伤演讲的葬礼
there is no funeral with somber speeches
迟钝我们的感官 麻木我们的心灵
that dull our senses and deaden our hearts.
在这里 你直面痛苦
Out here, you turn toward the pain
任其痛彻心扉
as it tears into you, and you let it.
你这么做时 恶魔就厌倦了
When you do, the devil gets bored.
另觅它物来食
He seeks another soul to eat.
而你就能重获新生
And you get to live again.