I guess she wasn’t having too much fun.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我放下枪 行吧
Just… I put it down, okay?
放下了
I put it down.
詹姆斯
James.
我可不想还得一直提防着你
I don’t wanna waste looking over my shoulder for you.
我会消失得无影无踪的
You won’t find us if you do.
我们会去沃思堡
We’s headed to Fort Worth.
我也觉得你该走那边
Well, I’d be headed that way.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
把枪给我
Give it to me.
如果你不打算开枪 就别随便拿它对着别人
You don’t point this at anyone unless you plan on using it.
我本打算开枪的
I was gonna use it.
回帐篷去等着
Go to camp, and you wait there!
那姑娘脾气也太爆了
Whoo! Pretty short fuse on that girl.
的确
It’s not long.
有些女牛仔比男的还凶悍
Some of them cowgirls is ranker than the cowboys.
就好像没妈教的似的
Like they ain’t never had a mother.
我就是她母亲
I’m her mother.
要来杯柠檬汁吗
Would you like a lemonade?
不了 谢谢
I would not, thank you.
威士忌潘趣呢
How bout a whiskey punch?
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you could use it.
一起呗
Would you join me?
姐妹 我中午就开喝了
Sister, I been joining you since noon.
还有冰块
Ice.
我丈夫一月份在沃思堡买♥♥了一大块
My husband bought a block in Fort Worth in January.
我们井里放了个冰桶
Got the ice box down our well.
一百磅的冰能扛到6月不化
Hundred pound block will last till June
如果你不常开桶盖的话
if we don’t get in there much. – Mm.
这是剩下的最后一点了
This is the last of it
我可一点都不想浪费
and I ain’t letting one bit go to waste.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
孩子们总是会让你挂心
Children can have that effect.
我的也这样
Mine sure did.
怎么样
How was it?
没什么好东西
Not worth going.
一向如此
They never are.
以星空为庐
Stars for a blanket.
以大地为席
Ground for a bed.
策马扬鞭 驰骋田野
Good horse, open country.
这对一个牛仔来说就够了
That’s all a cowboy needs.
我想对女牛仔也是这样吧
Guess it’s all a cowgirl needs too.
俄勒冈州
Oregon?
是的
Yep.
Mmmm.
我到了那边要怎么回来
Once I get there how the hell am I supposed to get back?
我们会把你的马和车送上火车
We’ll put your wagon and horses on a train
你想去哪里都可以
and send you wherever you want to go.
他们自己不会做饭吗
Why can’t they cook for themselves?
这群人一无所长
Can’t do much of nothing for themselves.
你们要走哪条路线
Which way you going?
南山口:西进运动中穿越落基山脉的天然通道。19世纪,通道成为了俄勒冈州、加利福尼亚州和摩♥门♥教♥徒向西移♥民♥的路线。1961年1月20日,它被指定为美国国家历史地标,位于怀俄明州。
我们会抄近路穿过南山口
We’ll cut through South Pass,
进入盐湖 从那里向西行
Drop into Salt Lake, and head west from there.
你们跑不过冬天的
You won’t beat the winter.
能跑过
We’ll beat it.
牛肉呢
What about beef?
你们有牛肉吗
Hmm? You got beef?
一旦进入堪萨斯 就是不毛之地了
‘Cause there ain’t shit for game once you hit Kansas.
有50头
Fifty head.
还能怎么办
What else you gonna do?
补给品你提供
You buy the supplies
一个月一百五十刀 外加回家运费
and I’m hundred fifty a month, plus the freight home.
成交
Deal.
我的炊事车 我说了算
It’s my chuck wagon, so it’s my rules.
我做什么 他们就吃什么
They eat what I cook.
要是不爱吃 找别人去发牢骚
If they don’t like it they can complain to somebody else
因为我他♥娘♥的♥不爱听
’cause I don’t wanna fucking hear it.
你的车你做主
Your wagon, your rules.
在这儿得花上
Gonna cost about…
六百刀买♥♥食材
six hundred to stock up.
怎么是六百
Why six hundred?
因为到怀俄明之前 只有这么一家商店了
‘Cause this is the last store ‘fore we get to Wyoming.
你说阿比林啊
What about Abilene?
万恶的阿比林
God damn Abilene.
那里只有妓♥女♥和杀手
Hookers and killers is all you’ll find there.
我宁可躲着走
I ain’t going near that sum bitch.
Mm-mmm.
主啊 保佑我吧
Oh, Lord Jesus, be with me.
明年这里就会有所学校了
You know, there’s going to be a school here next year.
十年以来什么都没有
Ten years there wasn’t nothing,
荒芜人烟
not a soul in this country. – Mm.
现在竟然有一所学校了
And now there’s gonna be a school.
这就是进步
That’s progress.
我都不知道这个词是什么意思了
I’m not even sure I know what that word means anymore.
没人知道
Nobody does!
卡罗尔小姐
Miss Carol?
卡罗尔小姐 我要买♥♥补给
Miss Carol, I need to supply up!
把要买♥♥的写下来 我马上过去
Write down what you take. I’ll be there in a minute.
把要买♥♥的写下来
Write down what you take?
好吧
All right!
女性用品 猪油 煤 锋利的步♥枪♥ 豆子 苦精
这些一共换你35
Give you 35 dollars for all of it.
-好的 -可以
– I’ll take it. – All right.
你想换成现金还是换成货物
You want cash or you wanna trade?
现金
Cash.
可以
All right.
很漂亮
Pretty.
法国货
Uh-huh. From France.
你收这玩意儿干什么
What you doing with it?
先生 当人们身无分文
Mister, if you ain’t got money
没有豆子 没有咖啡
and you ain’t got beans or coffee
穷得都揭不开锅时 会卖♥♥掉任何东西
or a pot to boil it in, people will trade away anything.
离都市越遥远
Further away you get from concrete,
漂亮货就越贬值
the more worthless those pretty things become.
多少钱
How much for it?
-50刀 -50刀吗
– Fifty dollars. – Fifty dollars?
这里又不是大都市
Ain’t no damn concrete ’round here.
但等我把它拿去都市卖♥♥时 能卖♥♥50美元
‘Cause when I take it to the concrete it’s worth 50.
这样吧
Tell you what.
给你15刀
Here’s 15.
刚才那35你留着 我们扯平了
Keep that 35 and we’re even.
要一路去俄勒冈吗
All the way to Oregon with them?
计划是这样
That’s the plan.
这些人可怎么生存啊
Who taught ’em how to hitch a wagon?
他们也在不断学习
These folks are a work in progress.
我觉得还差得远
Well, I’d say you ain’t there yet.
说得对
Nope.
你们遇到过盗匪吗
You all have any trouble with bandits?
遇到过
We had our share.
他们应对得怎么样
How’d they handle it?
这不是来到你面前了吗
They’re here aren’t they?
后面更凶险
It’s gonna get worse.
等你们到了怀俄明
And once you get to Wyoming?
全天下的鸡鸣狗盗之徒都在那儿
Every sorry bastard on this earth is hid out
等着你们呢
in that son of a bitch.
印第安人根本不像报纸上写的那么听话
And the Indians ain’t as tame as the papers say they is.
我也早有耳闻
So people keep telling me.
听我说 队长
Look, Captain…
我多次从枪战中死里逃生
I been in my fair share of gunfights
不想再惹上下一场了
and I ain’t trying to get in another one.
我 我觉得