我在野外行走十五年了
I been riding this country fifteen years,
你觉得呢
what do you think?
你呢
What about you?
我没杀过人 但是上帝作证我会打枪
I–I ain’t never killed nobody but by God I know how.
咱们先回营地 安排一下
Let’s get to camp and figure this out.
你哪也别去
You ain’t going nowhere.
爸爸
Daddy!
我爱他
I love him.
你根本不知道那是什么意思
You don’t know what that word means.
我选的
I chose it.
我去找的他
I went to him.
我知道那个词是什么意思 我爱他
I know what that word means, and I love him.
你要是还有力气就打吧
I’ll take your licks if you got more to give.
我是男人我能受下
I’m a man and I’ll take ’em.
她的份我也受下
I’ll take her, too.
是吗
Will you?
你就是这么求婚的吗
That’s how you ask?
我什么也没求
I ain’t asking nothing.
如果她爱我
If she loves me…
我就接受
I’m taking it.
如果你不肯把她许配给我
If you won’t give her to me,
我就把她拐走 我发誓
I’ll goddam steal her, I swear it.
你全都想清楚了 是不是
You got it all figured out, don’t you?
你说你爱她
You say you love her…
但是你对她的爱永远不会胜过我
but you won’t ever love her like I do.
你要带走的是我的心肝
That’s my heart you’re running off with.
你最好把她当作掌上明珠
You’d better cradle it like an egg.
我会的 先生
I will, sir.
一定
I will.
提醒你一下
A little warning.
那姑娘会把你磨垮的
That girl is gonna run you ragged.
我已经领略到了 先生
It’s already got that look to it, sir.
上马 回营地
Mount up. Let’s get back to camp.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
要是他们掉头来找我们呢
What if they come back around for us instead?
不会的
They won’t.
要是来了呢 詹姆斯
But what if they do, James?
那就在我回来之前死咬住他们
Then you fight like a damn panther
拼了命打
until I get back to you.
我们走
Let’s get her moving.
她值点钱
She’ll be worth something.
这小妞身上有点东西
Lots of feathers to pluck off that chicken.
我们等天黑
We wait for dark?
为什么
What for?
就一辆车
It’s just one wagon.
闻起来不错
Smells good.
你的马呢
Where is your horse?
我还指望你知道
I was hopin’ you’d know.
破马把我甩下去了
Damn bugger bucked me off.
你一个人在这
You out here alone?
和我丈夫一起
With my husband.
没看见什么丈夫
Don’t see no husband.
打水去了
He went for water.
那他得有一会儿了
Well, he’s gonna be gone a while then.
附近没什么水
Ain’t much water around here.
你在做什么呢
Whatcha cookin’?
炖菜
Stew.
是吗
That a fact?

Ah, come on.
你个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
跑 跑
Run! Run!
丽萨 丽萨
Liza! Liza!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
开枪 开枪
Shoot ’em! Shoot ’em!
继续打 继续打
Keep shooting, keep firing!
你身上带着手♥枪♥吗
You got that pistol with you?
在我的马鞍袋里
In my saddle bags.
拿出来
Get it out.
我爱她
I loved her.
我不怀疑 小子
I don’t doubt it, son.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
拜托
Please…
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
我打小就已经结识了死亡
I’d known death since I was a child.
它无处不在
It’s everywhere.
但是从未触碰过我
But it had never touched me.
从未将它腐秽的手指置于我的心脏之上
It had never placed its rotten finger on my heart.
直至今日
Until today.
今天 我的眼睛失了神
Today, my eyes died.
我现在从我母亲的视角看待世界了
I see the world through my mother’s eyes now.
对 自♥由♥有倒刺
Yes, freedom has fangs.
扎在了我心上
And it sunk them in me.
我选择爱他
I chose to love him.
他选择爱我
He chose to love me back.
选择了保护我
Then chose to protect me..
然后一个我们素昧平生的人选择杀死他
Then a man we’ve never met chose to kill him…
让目之所及失去了神采
and made me color blind.
也许杀掉这个人能唤回我的视力
Maybe killing this man will get my eyes back.
也许不会
Maybe it won’t.
但是我选择一试
But I chose to find out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!