他们看起来已经在挨饿了
They look like they’re starving already.
这么热的天气 走这么艰苦的路
In this heat, walking this rough trail,
用不了多久就会饿死
it don’t take long to starve.
孩子会最先受影响
It’ll hit them kids first.
我们应该把我们的口粮给他们匀一点
We should chip our rations in with theirs.
已经这么做了
Already did.
你呢
How about you?
你当初的条件并不是这样
That ain’t part of our bargain.
你要看他们饿死吗
You gonna watch them starve?
那边有五十头牲畜
There’s fifty head of cattle right there.
没人会饿死
Ain’t nobody got to starve.
我们离开堪萨斯
When we leave Kansas,
到怀俄明之前 就再遇不到驿站了
there ain’t no trading posts ’till Wyoming.
那得一个月的时间
That’s a month.
我们得保留下牲畜
We need to save the cattle.
我不会为了他们拿我的家人冒险
I won’t risk my family for theirs.
你不拿出口粮就自己走
You will chip in with us or you will go your own way.
我的口粮不能说给就给 队长
My wagon wheels don’t strip so easy, Captain.
你得找个带着自己马车的厨子
You need a cook with his own wagon
还要能自己赶车 不然的话
and the skill to drive it, otherwise…
你下周也会陷入同样的处境
you’re going to end up in the same situation next week.
你想要我的口粮 那就是我的条件
You want my rations, that’s my price.
我们到多恩那边 我立马就雇
I’ll hire the first one I see when we get to Doan’s,
我跟你保证
you have my word.
我可会盯着你的
I’m gonna hold you to it.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
有人跟踪我们
Somebody’s following us.
盗匪
Bandits.
可能是
Could be.
我要你今晚和车队一起睡
I want you to sleep with the wagons tonight.
在这里他们偷的不光是牲畜和马匹
Cattle and horses ain’t the only thing they steal out here.
你懂吗
You understand me?
是 先生
Yessir.
直接去营地
Go right to camp.
吸引力是一样奇怪的东西
Elsa: What an odd thing, attraction.
它吞噬你
It consumes you.
比饥饿更加凶猛
Stronger than hunger
甚于恐惧和我所感受的一切
or fear or anything I’ve ever felt.
我能在浑身上下感觉到
I feel it everywhere.
我的手
My hands…
我的胃 我的脚趾
my stomach, my toes…
-嘿 -你
Hey… hey…
你知道怎么做吗
You know what to do?
你做过吗
You done this before?
算是吧
Sort of.
算是?
Sort of?

Yeah.
在 道奇城
Uh… In Dodge City.
我花钱请了一个女人 但是
I paid a woman to show me, but…
不顶用
It didn’t work.
怎么不管用
Didn’t work how?
我不喜欢她 我的身体 不肯
I didn’t like her, my body, it wouldn’t…
不管我付她多少钱 她都没法给我这种感觉
She couldn’t make me feel like this no matter what I paid her.
但我知道怎么做
But I… I know what to do…
如果你想让我做的话
If you want me to do it.
我想让你做
I want you to do it.
整个世界消失不见
The whole world faded away.
没有星星月亮
No more stars or moon.
没有天空
No sky at all.
脚下没有土地支撑
No earth between my feet.
背后没有石块相抵
No rock against my back.
只剩下我们两个
There was only us.
早上好
Morning.
我说早上好
I said good morning.
你最好小心点
You’d better be careful.
小心什么
Careful with what?
你现在是女人了 不是吗
You’re a woman now, ain’t you?
女人之间说句交心话 你最好小心
And woman to woman– you’d better be careful.
要花上好多年的时间才能有所成就
It takes years to make something of your life.
但一个决定就会改变你的人生轨迹
One decision can change the course of it forever.
不到事后我们不知道那个决定
And we don’t know if that decision
会不会毁掉我们
is gonna be the one that sinks us until we make it.
你究竟想选择什么 最好小心谨慎
So you’d better be very, very careful what you choose.
选择不好 这辈子你就永无自♥由♥了 艾尔莎
Freedom is anything but, Elsa.
每个选择都会有倒刺 你明白吗
And every choice has fangs. Do you understand me?
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
用不着这么叫我
We’re so past “ma’am”.
如果你有了孩子你就得养
If you have a child you’ll raise it.
我可不会替你养
I will not do it for you.
养育我自己的孩子就够困难了
Having a hard enough time raising my own,
你也看得出来
as you can clearly see.
如果你决定再干那种事
And if you decide to do it again…
那就到营地里听不到的地方去做
Do it outside of earshot of the damn camp.
爸爸知道吗
Does daddy know?
你父亲在放牛
Your father’s watching the herd.
如果我有了孩子
If I have a baby…
我会养
I’ll raise it.
他会和你一起养吗
Will he raise it with you?
我去问
I’ll ask…
我建议你去问问
I suggest you do that.
我不后悔 妈妈
I don’t regret it, mama.
昨晚很美好
It was beautiful.
我不后悔
And I don’t regret it.
我真想看看你眼中的世界是什么样子
Just once I’d love to see the world through your eyes.
不过总有一天你会从我的视角看世界
One day you’ll see it through mine, though.
这让我心碎
And it breaks my heart.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
自♥由♥就是接纳结果
Freedom is accepting consequences.
拥抱他们
Embracing them.
将他们像毯子一样裹在身边
Wrapping them around you like a blanket.
我选择爱他
I choose to love him.
我选择让他爱我
I choose to let him love me.
如果结果是一个孩子 我也会爱屋及乌
If the consequence is a child, I’ll choose to love that too.
如果我有了孩子 你够男人去养吗
If I have a baby are you man enough to help raise it?
怎么说
Well?
你和我遇到的人都不一样
You ain’t like anyone I ever met.
我当然够男人了
Hell, yes, I’m man enough.
但有没有那么幸运就不知道了
I doubt I’m that lucky though.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
我去告诉爸爸
I’m gonna go tell daddy.
告诉他什么
Tell daddy what?
我们要结婚了
That we’re getting married.
你把女人都看透了 是不是
Think you got women all figured out, don’t you?
我觉得这个女人我还没看透
I don’t think there’s any figuring that one out.
你只需要快点琢磨透她的父亲
What you need to figure out is her father and quick.
因为那家伙会来宰了你
‘Cause that son of a bitch is gonna kill you.
你觉得他知道了
You think he knows?
整个营地都知道了
The whole fuckin’ camp knows.
爸爸
Daddy.
那是什么
What is that?
你觉得那是什么
What do you think that is?
和你想的一样
Same thing you think it is.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do?
只有一条路
Got no choice.
你觉得他们有六个人
Six of them, you think?
反正是六匹马
Six horses anyway.
我们需要更多枪
We need more guns.
我宁要四个好手
I’ll take four good fighters
也不要八个破落户
over eight poor fighters any day.
你那东西是能用的 还是装样子的
You know how to use those things or are they just for show?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!