Give what back?
我们的食物都掉进河里去了
We lost our food in the river.
你必须把拿走的东西交出来
You must give back what you took.
你们没了食物 就让我把我的食物交出来吗
Because you lose your food I must give you mine?
你的食物是从我们这儿拿的
Your food was our food before you took it.
你说我拿了谁的
From who did I take? Huh?
我拿了谁的 说啊
From who did I take?
我的
From me.
我们是公平交易
We traded.
我帮你推车 你给我食物
I push your wagon, and you give food.
我没让你帮忙 你自己拿走的食物
You offered to help then you took the food.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
让他们自己解决
Let them work it out together.
谁也不能动我的马车
You don’t go in mein wagon.
都是你害得我们一无所有
We have nothing because of you.
这么多你都要一个人吃吗
Gonna eat all that yourself, big boy?
Heh?
还有吗
There any more?
还有那个人
That one.
我什么都没做
I did nothing.
咱们去你马车证明一下
Take me to your wagon and prove it.
这是什么
What is this?
你的退款
A refund.
自己想办法去俄勒冈吧
Find your own way to Oregon.
要敢跟着我们 我就杀了你
You follow us and I’ll kill you.
你也一样
Same goes for you.
你们大家只有合作 互相依靠
The only way you survive this is working together.
才能活下来
Leaning on each other.
最艰难的部分还没来呢 但马上要来了
This trip ain’t even got hard yet, but hard’s coming.
正因为你们内讧 过河时才出现惨剧
The river is what happens when you don’t work together.
这个人是你们的领袖
That is your leader.
他是你们选的
You chose him.
就追随到底
Now follow him.
否则就选个你愿意追随的人
Or choose someone you will follow.
收拾帐篷 准备马车
Break your camps and hitch your teams.
我们一小时后出发
We’re leaving in an hour.
我是认真的
I mean it.
跟着我们 我保你没命
To follow us will be the death of you.
你闻着比山羊还臭
You smell like a goat.
我本来要去河里洗澡的
I was gonna bathe in the river
但埃尼斯说这里盗匪经常出没
but Ennis said this is bandit country
不想让我单独行动
and not to go anywhere alone.
看来埃尼斯是在暗示要跟你一起洗澡
Sounds like Ennis is hinting at a bath with you.
他没说要一起洗澡
He didn’t suggest a bath.
那是他没闻见你身上的味道
If he’d gotten this close to you he would’ve.
我俩接吻了 妈妈
I kissed him, mama.
你生气了吗
You mad?
我应该生气
I suppose I should be.
但我像你这么大时 也亲过几个男孩
But I kissed a few boys when I was your age too,
并不是世界末日啦
and the world didn’t end.
别做超越接吻的事就行
Just don’t let it go beyond kissing.
怎么了 除了接吻还能做什么
Why, what’s beyond kissing?
农场里的动物你见多了
You’ve seen enough farm animals
应该知道孩子是从怎么来的 艾尔莎
to know how babies are made, Elsa.
我知道孩子是怎么来的
I know how they’re made.
但不知道具体到人身上 是怎么操作的
Haven’t fully figured how it translates to people.
Mm.
你再跟那个牛仔待下去
You spend enough time with that cowboy
用不了多久 就知道是怎么操作的了
I’m pretty sure you’re going to find out quick enough.
但我不建议你这么做
I recommend you don’t though.
我希望你把它留给你爱的那个人
I recommend you save it for someone you love.
要是我真爱他呢
Maybe I love him.
他每次看着我 我就小鹿乱撞
I get butterflies when he looks at me.
他不看我 我就患得患失
I get butterflies when he don’t.
这不是爱 亲 这是
That’s not love, honey. That’s…
见鬼
Dammit.
看来我们得好好谈谈了 对吧
I guess we’re gonna have to have that conversation, aren’t we?
好吧 说不定可以一举两得呢
Well, I say we kill two birds with one stone.
来吧
Come on.
我很羡慕你
I envy you.
在这荒郊野岭当女人
Becoming a woman out here.
无需遵守规矩 也没有烦恼
No rules or worries
也没人指指点点 教训你该怎么做
or whispers about what you should do.
世上根本没有自♥由♥这回事 艾尔莎
There’s no such thing as freedom, Elsa.
千万别相信别人告诉你的那一套
Don’t let anyone tell you there is.
这世上处处都有法律 有规矩
There’s laws, there’s rules
有风俗习惯 有责任担当
there’s customs, responsibilities everywhere.
哪里人越多
The more people you cram together
哪里的规则就越多
the more rules there’ll be.
我对俄勒冈的生活一无所知
I don’t know what life is like in Oregon,
但那里肯定也有规矩
but there’ll be rules there too.
这段旅途 应该会是你人生中最自♥由♥的时光了
This trail is as free as you’ll ever be.
因为你唯一需要遵循的
The only rules you need to follow…
是你的内心
are the ones in your heart.
我以为你要跟我谈性事
We gonna talk about sex now?
我们已经谈过了
We just did.
Oh.
啊 对不起 我
I-I-I’m sorry, I was, uh…
我们 我得 我们
We, I had to… We, uh…
把舌头放嘴里说话
Put your tongue in your mouth, son.
你会说得更清楚 孩子
It helps you speak better.
是的 女士
Ye-Yes, ma’am.
就是 大家都在驱车赶马了
The, uh… The wagons are moving.
我们不是明天才走吗
I thought we were leaving tomorrow.
现在就走 女士
Leaving now, ma’am.
好的
All right.
那我们这就穿衣服
We’ll get dressed.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma’am.
等你先走
Once you leave.
对对 女士 抱歉 我这就走
Yes ma’am. Sorry. I’m leaving.
我真羡慕你 真心羡慕
I envy you, honey. I really do.
走啊 牛牛
Hup, hup.
你要忙我们赶牛吗 达顿夫人
You helping with the herd, Mrs. Dutton?
我得去看看我儿子
I should go check on my son.
你要是看到托马斯 能让他过来吗
If you see Thomas, could you send for him?
出什么事了吗
Everything alright?
一切都好 女士
Everything’s fine, ma’am.
如果你老公不忙 可以让他也过来吗
If you can spare your husband, would you send him as well?
我让他俩都过来
I’ll send them both.
牛群要紧紧跟在马车后面
We’re gonna push these cattle right behind the wagons.
跟紧一点
Keep ’em close.
这里真的是美国吗
Is this America?
这倒底是哪儿 自♥由♥何在
Where is this… Where is this freedom?
正义何在
Where is this justice?
你们是一群没有牧人的羊群
You are sheep with no shepherd.
你们追随了狼群
You follow the wolves.
你们追随了狼
You follow the wolves!
我说到做到
I’m a man of my word.
如果你再看到我的脸
If you ever see my face again,
那就会成为你的最后一瞥
it’ll be the last thing you see.
在不到三周的时间内 我们的队伍缩减了一半
Elsa: In less than three weeks, we had shrunk by half.
八个男人 六个女人 还有四名儿童死亡
Eight men, six women, and four children had died.
现在我们还要留下这么多人
And now we leave at least that many behind…
如果人数代表力量 那么我们就越发虚弱
If strength is in numbers, then we are growing weaker.
就在我们最需要力量的时候
When we need our strength the most.
我发现了六个
I make six of them.
没有鞋
No shoes.
我们离保留地很远
We’re a ways from the reservation.
也许只是打猎的
Maybe just hunting.
他们跑这么远不是为了打猎
Naw,they ain’t travel this far to hunt.
他们知道我们逐水扎营
They know we’re going water to water.
今晚把东西都看紧了
Keep everything close tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!