[Money for Nothing by Dire Straits] MTV…
我觉得城市削弱了人类的能力
I think cities have weakened us, as a species.
在城市中 犯错不用承担后果
Mistakes have no consequences there.
出门不看路 马车会急停避让
Step into the road without looking
或紧急转向
and the carriage merely stops or swerves.
你只用担心被司机骂两句
The only consequence, an angry driver.
但在这里 你不能犯错
But here, there can be no mistakes.
因为这片土地根本不在乎你
Because here doesn’t care.
河流不在乎你会不会游泳
The river doesn’t care if you can swim.
毒蛇不在乎你多爱你的孩子
The snake doesn’t care how much you love your children,
野狼也不在乎你怀揣什么梦想
and the wolf has no interest in your dreams.
如果你被急流吞噬 会被淹死
If you fail to beat the current, you will drown.
惊扰到蛇 会被咬伤
If you get too close, you will be bitten.
斗不过狼 你就会被吃掉
If you are too weak, you will be eaten.
咱们把牛群赶回去吧
Let’s push ’em back.
我们已经穿过了布拉索河的主干道
We crossed the main stem of the Brazos River,
就在克里尔叉口以北
just north of the Clear Fork.
虽说从地图上看 我们还在德州
Though maps say we are still in Texas,
但主干道和克里尔叉口的交汇处
the convergence of the main stem
就是文明的终点
and the Clear Fork is where civilization ends.
我们已经迈出法外容情的土地
The land of no consequence is behind us.
真正踏入了无情之地
We are in the land of no mercy now.
我在西边发现块不错的牧场
I saw good pasture to the west.
我们得把它们赶北边峡谷中 隐蔽一点
We’re gonna hide them in a canyon up north.
隐蔽
Hide ’em?
要避开谁呢
Hide ’em from who?
盗匪
Bandits.
什么样的盗匪
What kind of bandits?
各种盗匪
Every kind.
这帮混♥蛋♥连你的床单都偷
Sons of bitches out here’ll steal your bed roll
把你卷起来一起偷
with you in it.
Hey.
别一个人行动 好吗
Don’t go nowhere alone, okay?
Hey.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我去找个地势高的地方
I’m gonna hunt some high ground.
观察一下 你们看着牛
Have a look around. Hold ’em here.
该死
Goddammit.
那是他们的食物车
The wagon was their food wagon.
沉的那辆
The one that sunk?
我和那个农民尽力挽救过 但是
Me and the farmer saved what we could, but…
他们断粮了 队长
They got no food, Captain.
需要补给
Need to resupply.
我们会路过多恩过河点 到那里再补充补给
We’ll cross at Doan’s. Resupply there.
那得一个星期以后了
Doan’s is a week’s ride.

Yep.
晚安农场离得不远
Goodnight’s ranch ain’t crazy far.
伯克伯内特的农场也在附近
Neither is Burke Burnett’s.
那片地路太难走了
That country’s too rough.
跟我们不在一个方向
And the wrong direction…
你今早一定很想她们吧
Missing ’em bad this morning, huh?
我每天早上都很想她们 汤姆
I miss ’em bad every morning, Tom.
但我今天不是为这事难过
That ain’t what’s eating at me today.
那你在难过什么
What’s eating you, then?
我们让太多女人死了丈夫
We’re making too many widows.
太多小孩死了父母
Too many orphans.
他们的死不是我们造成的
We ain’t making nuthin’.
这不是我们的错
Their deaths ain’t our fault.
但照顾好他们是我们的责任 所以就是我们的错
They’re our responsibility. That makes ’em our fault.
这跟你之前指挥战士翻山越岭是一样的
How’s this different than sending soldiers over a hill?
你知道会有伤亡
You knew they was gonna die.
可你从没为他们流过一滴泪
You never shed a tear for them.
你怎么知道我没有
The hell I didn’t.
第一季 第5集
早餐做好了
Breakfast is ready.
我还在穿衣服
I’m getting dressed.
快点穿啊
Well, get dressed faster.
我自己穿得还不熟练呢
I ain’t got much practice of doing this by myself.
那是什么
What the hell are those?
这玩意儿长在仙人掌上
They grow on the cactus.
你怎么知道有毒没毒
How do you know they’re not poisonous?
因为我昨天吃了一个
‘Cause I ate one yesterday.
你尝尝
Try it.
我觉得可以做成果酱
I’m gonna make a jelly out of it.
Mm.
我今天自己穿的衣服 妈妈
I got dressed all by myself, mama.
看出来了
I can see that.
给你 儿子
Here you go, son.
宝贝女儿今天跟我们一起吃早餐吗
Our daughter gonna join us for breakfast today?
她在放牛呢
She’s with the herd.
她放牛都快放了一个星期了
She’s been with the herd for almost a week.
这样才能成为一名合格的牛仔啊
It’s making a good cowboy out of her.
我怎么不知道你要把她培养成牛仔
I didn’t know that was the goal.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们的结婚誓言里可没说过
I don’t recall the part of our vows that said
我去哪里还要征求你的同意
I need to ask your permission to go somewhere.
我们今天就走
We leaving today?
越拖越麻烦
It’s only gonna get hotter.
如果继续坐这儿无所事事
If we sit around here like it’s Sunday,
那群人只会把所剩不多的食物
those folks are gonna just cook up
消耗殆尽
whatever food they got left.
得让他们动起来
We got to keep ’em moving.
我要跟你谈谈
We must speak.
行 谈吧
All right. Speak.
我们跋涉很久 去过一条根本过不去的河
We ride to one river and we don’t cross
然后再跋涉一周 去过一条更凶残的河
then we ride a week to a worse river.
我们的人被迫放弃一切
We are forced to leave everything behind
却一个接一个的死掉
and still we’re dying.
你怎么当领袖的
You are the leader.
那是因为你们自相残杀
You fight amongst yourselves.
互相偷东西
Steal from each other.
不按我们的要求做
You don’t do what we say
事事跟我们的劝诫背道相驰
and you do what we tell you don’t do.
至于过河的事
As far as river crossings go,
道理很简单
that’s as easy as it’s gonna get.
我都说了 你们中途不能停
When I say “don’t stop in the middle”
你们绝对不应该停下
by God, you’d better not stop.
我们是你们的带路人 保护人
We’re here to show you the way, to protect you.
但不是你们的领导
We ain’t your people’s leader.
那是你的职责 可你没做到
That’s your job, you just ain’t doing it.
但你最好负起责任来 因为你们大部分补给
But you better start because most of your food
都沉在河底了
is in the bottom of that river
因为你把所有食物都放在一辆马车上
because you decided to put it all in one fuckin’ wagon.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我们
We…
我英语太烂了
Mein English…
我们并非朋友 也不是家人
We are not all friends. We are not all family.
我们只是坐同一趟船来美国的
We came on the same ship and that is all.
有些人就是喜欢偷别人的东西
Some take from others whatever they want.
巧取豪夺
Whatever they need.
我们把食物合在一起 是为了保护它
We… we put the food together. To protect it.
偷东西的是谁
Who’s stealing?
你们就43个人 你不知道吗
There’s only 43 of you and you don’t know?
我知道
I know.
告诉我
Show me.
放那儿吧 孩子
Set it right there, son.
我们得动身了
We should get moving.
我们要先摆平一件事
We need to take care of something first.
一起去吧
Come with us.
约翰 上车去 待在车上
John, you get in the wagon and you stay there.
别出来 听到了吗
Don’t come out. You hear me?
你必须交出来
You must give it back.
交出来什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!