Why not?
嫁给一个黑人不但
Marrying a black man ain’t gonna
解决不了你的问题 女士
solve your problems, ma’am.
还会给你带来一堆新麻烦
It’s gonna create a whole bunch of new ones.
这是一个自♥由♥的国度
This is free country.
自♥由♥也是有限度的 女士
There’s degrees of free, ma’am.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
政♥府♥还能管我该爱谁吗
Government can tell me who to love?
你的政♥府♥禁止你们游泳
Your government says you can’t swim.
不让你们保护自己
Can’t protect yourself.
也绝对可以管你该爱谁
Damn right government can tell you who to love.
以及怎么爱
And how to love ’em.
他们不该管
They shouldn’t.
但他们可以管
But they can.
那我们就去一个他们管不了的地方
Then we go somewhere they can’t.
女士 你不会想跟我有瓜葛的
Ma’am, you don’t want nuthin’ to do with me.
我太老
I’m too old.
太我行我素
Too set in my ways.
我不爱说话
I don’t like talking.
我喜欢睡在外面 在河里洗澡
I like sleeping outside and I like bathing in a river.
女人怎么会想要我这一款
That ain’t what a woman wants.
男人根本不知道女人想要什么
Men have no idea what women want.
这我倒无从反驳
Can’t argue that.
知道为什么吗
Know why?
因为他们从不开口问
Because they never ask.
那你想要什么
What do you want?
就想看你吃东西
I want to watch you eat.
好吧
Okay.
有狼
Wolf.
Mm-hmm.
就算在这也有狼
Even here there are wolves.
Awoo.
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
不知道
I don’t know.
俄勒冈应该不会这样吧
Oregon is not like this?
俄勒冈
Oregon is…
到处是山
mountains…
齐腰深的青青草原
and green grass to your hips…
一直延伸到海岸
all the way to the ocean.
海水亲吻着你的脚踝
Where you walk ankle deep in water.
俄勒冈就是天堂
Oregon is paradise.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我保证
I promise.
我们在那里建造家园
And then a family?
对 我们会组建家庭
And then we make a family.
好的组建家庭
Then we have a family.
今晚就建
We start making it tonight.
看着挺深
Looks deep.
绝对是不浅
Well, it ain’t shallow.
-你带约翰一起过去 -遵命
You take John with you. – Yes, ma’am.
来吧 儿子
Come on, son.
这车上没有东西比你的命重要
There ain’t nothing on this wagon worth dying for.
要是车沉了 你就解开这些马
If it goes under, you get clear of these horses.
让这些堆东西顺流而下
Let all this mess go down river.
你朝上游 我会来接你的
You swim upriver, I’ll come get you.

Yep.
紧张吗
Nervous?
没事
I’m fine.
我爱你
I love you.
你为啥要说这个
Why’d you say that?
因为我想让你知道
Because I want you to know it.
现在你把我弄紧张了
Now I’m nervous.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
哇哦 刚才好好玩啊
Whoa, that was fun!
你玩得开心吗 妈妈
Did you have fun, mama?
可开心了 儿子
Yeah, a real hoot, son.
闭上眼睛 孩子
Close your eyes, son.
堵上他的耳朵
Cover his ears.
这比你描述得要难多了
This is harder than you said it would be.
我告诉过你 这会让我们倾家荡产
I told you it was gonna take everything we had and then some.
可我没想到会倾家荡产到这地步
You should’ve explained what “everything” meant.

No!
这就是为什么我不喜欢睡觉
That’s why I don’t like to sleep.
你不是第一次这样了
Ain’t the first time I seen it.
怎么你从来就不这样
Ain’t never seen it from you.
你睡得比三岁孩子还香
You sleep like a goddam baby.
我实在是不懂
I’ve never understood it.
经历过我那种童年
The way I grew up?
那些回忆 我去
Things I seen? Shit…
任何噩梦都是浮云
Wasn’t scared of no nightmare.
我们睡觉是为了逃避它们
Hell, we went to sleep to escape ’em…
我做了咖啡
I made coffee.
早啊
Morning.
早 队长
Morning, Captain.
不是说等暖活一点再动身吗
What happened to “Wait till it warms?”
我说的不是我
I didn’t mean me.
急流更多了 貌似中间的水很深
More current than it looks and a deep channel in the middle.
笨重的马车会陷进去的
Heavy wagons will get bogged.
如果他们不能从这里过河
Well… If they can’t cross here
就没资格继续走下去了
they got no business going any farther.
他们走到这里已经是上天眷顾了
They got no business going this far.
也许我们都是
One could argue none of us do.
我还是把他们带过来吧
Guess I’ll bring ’em.
我们会等的
We’ll be waiting.
你会等吗
Will you?
我说了会帮忙 就一定会帮
I said I’ll help. I’ll help.
让你能够迅速感受到当下
There are few things that focus one
的东西不多
solely on the present.
恐惧算一个
Terror is one.
悲伤也算一个
Grief another.
但没什么比一个人的双唇
But nothing washes the world away
更让人体会天旋地转的感觉
like the lips of another.
这似乎是个奇怪的习俗
Seems an odd custom,
陌生人把嘴凑在一起
strangers putting their mouths together
用舌头探索彼此
and exploring each other with their tongues.
仔细想想 接吻根本不合情理
When you think about it, kissing makes no sense at all.
早啊
Morning.
呃 早吧
Mm. That it is…
天已经亮很久了
It’s been morning for a good bit now.
抱歉
Sorry.
大概是美容觉睡过了头吧
Catching up on your beauty sleep, I guess.
你根本就不需要美容觉嘛
Lord knows you don’t need much of that.
来吧 干活儿吧
Come on. Let’s work.
来啊
Come on.
-你守住右边 好吗 -好
You hold the right, all right? – Okay.
来吧
Come on.
加油 咱们要把它赶到水里去
Come on, we’re going to push it to the water.
来吧 牛牛
Come on, cows.
接吻真是件傻事
What a silly thing, kissing.
毫无意义 毫无目的
What a pointless, purposeless thing.
可我等不及再来一次了
And I couldn’t wait for another.
河水一夜之间涨了很高
River rose overnight.
多高
How much?
足高够
Enough.
得给这些马车卸重
We need to lighten these wagons.
把不必要的行李都都留下吧
If it ain’t absolutely necessary it doesn’t make the trip.
那些留下的行李 我们能再回来拿吗
Can we come back for the things we leave?
这怎么可能
How we gonna do that?
把太沉的留在这里 抓紧
If it’s too heavy, here’s where it stays. Let’s go.
我们不能两手空空去俄勒冈啊
We will get to Oregon with nothing.
一无所有 我们要怎么生活呢
How do we make our lives with nothing?!
约瑟夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!