What would you change?
没有
Not a thing.
我的意思是
I mean–
有幢房♥子住会不错
I wouldn’t mind a house.
大房♥子
A big one.
如果你不介意的话
If you don’t mind.
我会给你造一栋大到你会迷路的大房♥子
I’m gonna build you a house so big, you get lost in it.
一言为定
Deal.
我们为什么不走
How come we ain’t going?
我们会跟在他们后面
We’re going to follow the herd.
为什么
Why?
前面太拥挤了
A little too crowded in the front.
从他们侧翼的树林里过去
Get up on their flank along the tree-line.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
如果你想追我女儿 可以
If you want to court my daughter, you can.
追她
Court her?
你可以追她
You can do it.
我不明白你什么意思
Not sure what it means.
小子 你们可以说话
Well, son, it means you can talk, and…
聊天 边走边聊
talk and go on rides and talk…
我们差不多就在这样做啊
We’ve kinda been doing that.
那你知道怎么做了
You know the drill, then.
但如果你敢伤她的心 或者毛手毛脚的
You break her heart or get handsy…
那你就摊上事了
you and me are gonna have a problem.
怎么才算毛手毛脚
Define handsy.
我开玩笑的
It was a joke.
这 这时候开玩笑也很不合适
And a bad… bad time to tell it.
对不起 先生
Sorry… sir.
该死的 小子
Goddamn, boy.
回首望去 有两段旅程
Looking back, there were two journeys.
一段充满了危险 死亡和绝望
One was filled with danger and death and despair,
另一段是冒险与奇幻
the other, adventure and wonder.
沃 沃 沃
Woop! Woop! Woop!
我选择了后者
I was on the latter.
我也很热爱它
And I loved it…
不行 套住他们的肩
No, way, grab those shoulders!
我不知道他们会发生碰撞
I didn’t know enough to know they would collide.
我不知道这个世界
I didn’t know enough to know
是多么的残酷和冷漠
how cruel and uncaring this world can be.
这个世界不在乎你的死活
The world doesn’t care if you die.
也听不到你的呐喊
It won’t listen to your screams.
大地只会饮下你留的血
If you bleed on the ground, the ground will drink it.
而不在乎你是不是受伤
It doesn’t care that you’re cut.
我告诉自己 遇见上帝时
I told myself when I meet God
我问他的第一件事就是
it will be the first thing I ask him:
为什么要创造一个如此奇妙的世界 然后让它充斥着怪物
why make a world of such wonder then fill it with monsters?
为什么要创造花朵 然后在花下藏蛇
Why make flowers and then snakes to hide beneath them?
创造龙♥卷♥风♥又是为了什么
What purpose does the tornado serve?
然后我才意识到
Then it hit me:
他并不是为我们而创造的
he didn’t make it for us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!