with desires and dreams and passion,
尽管没有她的热情 就不会有我的存在
though passion is the thing that made me.
我躺在床上彻夜难眠
I lie awake at night
一生的梦想在心中燃烧
and my dreams for this life burn inside me
就像我可以走到营火旁将它吞入肚中一样
as if I’d walked to the campfire and tried to eat it.
我看着母亲 觉得自己很愚蠢
I watched my mother and I felt foolish for thinking
以为只有我一个人能吃火
the notion of eating fire was mine alone.
她早有这种能力
It was hers first.
随后才给予了我
Then she gave it to me.
她骑着马 我看到的不是我的母亲
I watched her ride and I didn’t see my mother.
而是一个女人
I saw a woman.
一个散发着魅力的女人
And the woman was magnificent.
他打了我 弄坏了我的马车
He beat me. Destroy my wagon.
把我丢在这里 为了什么
Strand me here, for what?
就为了某个吉普赛妓♥女♥
For some gypsy whore!
你偷了她的东西
You stole from her.
我只是偷回了她丈夫拿走的东西
I stole back what her husband took.
然后他现在已经入土了
And now he’s in the ground.
他确实已经死了
Where he belongs.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我们不需要他们
We don’t need them.
我们向北走就是山 向西走就是海
We go north to mountain, west to ocean.
我们不需要他们的领路
We don’t need guide for that.
我们需要他 我们需要他的保护
We need him. We need him for protection.
他保护谁了 你说
Who he protect? Huh?
斯蒂芬吗 大卫吗 卢卡吗 都没有
Not Stefan, not David, not Luca.
亚历山大吗 达莉亚吗
Alexandria, Daria?
没有
No…
只有那个妓♥女♥
Just the whore.
她是一位母亲
She’s a mother.
没有他们我们也能行
We can find the way without them.
他们不过是有枪有马而已
Only thing they have of use is guns and horses.
那就去拿吧
Then come take ’em.
往右边走三步
Take three steps to the right.
为啥
Why?
这样我就不至于误伤你后面的女人
So I don’t kill the woman standing behind you.
希望你练过枪了
Hope you had a chance to practice with that.
准备好了吗
You ready?
想要我的马 拿去吧
You want my horse, take it.
走吧 快点
Let’s go. Come on!
我已经让你很多了
I can’t make it much easier than that.

Bang.
战争期间
During the war…
我们在一个叫荒野的地方打了一仗
we fought a battle at this place called the wilderness,
因为这里除了荒野还是荒野
’cause there was nothing around but wilderness.
我开枪开到来♥福♥枪♥的枪管都融化了
I fired my rifle so many times the barrel melted,
像个蔫了的腐烂水果一样
just drooped like rotten fruit.
然后 我就用手♥枪♥继续杀人
So, I killed with my pistol.
子弹打完了 我就用剑继续砍
And when I ran out of bullets I killed with my sword.
当剑折断了 我就赤手空拳继续杀人
And when my sword broke I killed with my boots and bare hands.
当战斗结束后
When the battle was over
我回首望去 荒野已经看不见了
and I looked behind me, the wilderness was gone.
连棵站着的树都没有了
Not a tree left standing.
都被子弹打得齐胸高
Chopped down chest-high by bullets.
那天我们杀了五千多个人
We killed five thousand men that day.
我说杀了你就杀了 我认真的
When I say killing you means nothing to me, I mean it.
杀你我眼睛都不眨一下
Killing you means nothing.
我说过下次见到你时要怎么做的吗
What did I say I’d do the next time I saw you?
我说什么了
What did I say?
我说我会杀了你 我没说吗
I said I’d kill you, didn’t I?
那就是我说的
It’s what I said…
这是你让我变成骗子的唯一机会
This is your only chance to make a liar out of me.
我也对你们说了
I said it to you, too.
你们可以监督自己 也可以由我来帮你们
You can police yourselves or I can do it for you.
现在你们也知道我怎么监督的了
Now you’ve seen how I do it.
你们自己做选择
Choice is yours…
我们明天就出发 往西走
We leave tomorrow. We head west.
水会不够的
Water will be scarce.
在这能带多少带多少吧
Take what you can carry from here.
记得先烧开
And boil it first.
我觉得你这马车老板当的不怎么样
I don’t think you’re gonna win a medal for wagon boss.
让她的马车走在前面
Let’s keep her wagon up front.
我们可以轮流驾驶
We can take turns driving it.
你觉得他们会来找她吗
You think they’ll come after her?
我觉得他们会去沃斯堡喝个酩酊大醉
I think they’re going to go to Fort Worth and get drunk
搭上这些往北走的马车
and talk about all these wagons heading north,
找一些比他们坚强得多的人
find some men a whole lot tougher than they are,
然后来找我们
and then come back for all of us.
也许你应该直接杀了他们
Maybe you should have just shot ’em.
我真应该杀了他们
I absolutely should have shot ’em.
我女儿是那种
My daughter was one of those kids
本可以让世界变得更美好的孩子
who could’ve made the world better.
没错 她是
Yes, she was.
我们这么做的也是这个道理 托马斯
We’re doing this for the same reasons, Thomas.
没有云
# Ain’t no cloud #
在天上飘
# Up in the sky #
没有烦恼
# Ain’t no worries #
在这地平线上
# On the horizon #
没有狼
# Ain’t no wolves #
来吃小孩
# Coming for your baby #
困了吗
Tired?
没有 女士
No, ma’am.
他对自己在山谷里的声音很自豪呢
Pretty proud of his voice to be hollering it across the valley.
这能让马平静下来
It calms the herd.
就像我在摇篮里给你唱歌♥一样
No different than me singing to you in the cradle.
他们 他们睡得很好
They’re, uh, they’re bedded down pretty good.
我们可以从这接手了
We can handle it from here.
你们去睡吧
Y’all get some sleep.
感谢你们的帮助
Thank you for the help.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我只是想我…
I was thinkin’ I’d just–
走吧
Let’s go.
放松
# Rest your mind… #
-晚安 -晚安
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
你不放心我们照看这些牛吗
You don’t trust us to babysit cattle?
我不相信的是这个世界
It’s the world I don’t trust.
但我确实不放心你打枪的技术
I do worry about your gun fighting skills, though.
你已经有一段时间没用手♥枪♥了
It’s been a while since you tore into some pistoleros.
偷看着我们呢
Watching over us.
没错 女士
Yes, ma’am.
只是以防万一
Just to be sure.
我们的宝贝女儿怎么样
How’d our baby girl do?
我们的宝贝女儿在成长为女人
Our baby girl’s turning into a woman.
我知道
I know it.
她骑马骑的很好
She rides good.
一点也不害怕
No fear.
但不鲁莽
But not reckless.
就像你一样
She rides like you.
她眼睛盯着那个牛仔看
She has her eyes on this cowboy
那个牛仔也暗送秋波
and he’s eyeing her right back.
好吧 我明天一早
Well… I’ll shoot him first thing
就把那小子崩了 宝贝
in the morning, honey.
我认真的
I’m serious.
这个地方就没有绅士 我们要去的地方也没有
There’s no gentlemen where we are and none where we’re going.
我担心这对她不公平
I’m worried it’s not fair.
你的男人不绅士吗
Did you marry a gentleman?
我可不觉得
I did not.
但你也活得挺滋润啊
Worked out all right for you.
哦 对啊 那可不是
Oh, yeah. It worked out great.
就跟我梦的一样
Just like I dreamed it.
你想要要什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!