Nothing sharp to say today?
说了一句 结果被狠狠反击了
I used my one snappy line and it got snapped back at me.
这就让你受不了了吗
Hm. That’s all it takes to rattle you?
天呐 你也太大胆了
My gosh, you’re forward.
看看现在是谁脸红了
Look who’s blushing now.
你的意思是我之前让你脸红了吗
Are you saying I made you blush?
说不定呢
Maybe you made me blush.
那只能说你在挑男人方面没什么品味啊
Well, you have terrible taste in men.
你算不上男人
You ain’t a man.
只是个小男孩罢了
You’re just a boy.
我已经足够男人了
I’m man enough.
只是个男孩
Just a boy.
看来我在挑男孩方面也没什么品味
Guess I have terrible taste in boys, too.
跟你调情太有意思了
You know, this flirting thing is fun!
所以她就是在跟我调情
So… She was…she was flirtin’.
虽然调情的方式很霸道 但总归是在调情
Kinda mean the way she does it, but she is flirtin’.
我安静吗
Am I being quiet?
你刚才很安静 现在你又在讲话了
Well, you were being quiet. Now you’re talking.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
可以小声讲话吗
Can we whisper?
不能讲话 否则他们会听到的
We can’t talk at all ’cause they’ll hear us.
那他们听不到马蹄声吗
They can’t hear the horse?
他们听得到马蹄声 但是他们不怕这个
They can hear the horse. They’re just not scared of it.
为什么
How come?
因为马儿不会射杀小鹿
Well, ’cause horses don’t shoot deer.
但是我们在马上 我们会杀小鹿
But we’re on the horse and we shoot deer.
所以我们要安静
Well, that’s why we gotta be quiet.
但是小鹿听不见马蹄声吗
But can’t deer see us on the horse?
它们可以看到我们骑在马上 但它们不知道我们的动机
They can see us on the horse, they just don’t understand it.
它们不理解我们为什么骑在马上吗
They don’t understand we’re sitting on a horse?
它们不理解我们为什么骑在马上
They don’t understand why we’re siting on a horse.
如果它们知道我们为什么骑在马上
If they understood why we’re sitting on a horse,
它们就会跑到山丘去
they would head for the hills.
当然 我们就在山丘上 所以它们无处可逃
‘Course, we’re in the hills so that wouldn’t do ’em much good.
该死 约翰 安静点
Dammit, John. Be quiet.
该死 孩子别说话
Sshh! Goddammit. Son…
出现了 看 小鹿
There’s a… Look, deer.
-小鹿 -我看到了
Deer. – I see it.
好的
All right.
在我旁边趴下
Lay down right beside me.
靠在这里
Lean in here.
你看到他了吗
You see him?
看到了
Yes, sir.
好的
All right.
把你的手指放到扳机边上
Put your finger beside the trigger.
别碰扳机 等我指挥
Not on it. Till I tell you.
它会踢我们吗
Is it going to kick?
会的 可痛了
It’s gonna kick. And it’s gonna hurt.
但是一周之内你就不记得那股疼痛了
But you won’t remember the kick in a week.
你只会记住杀戮的感觉
All you’ll remember is the kill.
好 从这里看
Look through there.
把十字对准它的肩部后方
Put the cross hairs right behind his shoulder.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
对准了吗
Is it there?
对准了
Yes, sir.
把手放到扳机这儿
Put your finger on the trigger.
慢慢地扣住
Pull slowly.
你打中了
You got him.
我打中他了吗
I got him?
你打中了 孩子
You got him, son.
咱们去把它带走
Let’s go get him.
小心点脚下 孩子
Watch your step, son.
他好大
He’s huge.
是的
Yes, sir, he is.
他能提供我们一周的吃食
He’ll feed us for a week.
过来吧
Now, come here.
这是你第一次杀猎 所以要进行一次血礼
It’s your first kill, so I gotta blood you.
好了
There we go.
你为了我们的生存带走了一条生命
You took a life to give us life.
所以我们要说谢谢
So now we say thank you.
跟谁说
To who?
跟小鹿说
To the deer.
但是小鹿已经死了 他听不见了
But the deer’s dead. He can’t hear us.
但是我们还是要说
Well, we say thank you anyway.
我们要怎么说
How do we say thank you?
直接说就好
We just say it.
谢谢
Thank you.
每当你杀死一个活物的时候 孩子
When you kill a thing, son,
都会磨灭一点你的人性
it makes you a little less man,
增添几分兽♥性♥
a little more animal.
我们要在两者之间极力寻求一个平衡点
Now we try to find the balance between them.
人生如此
That’s all life is.
你明白吗
You understand?
第一次听这些话的时候 我也不理解
I didn’t either first time I heard it.
还有好多事要做呢
Hey, we got work to do.
我添了点柴火
Took the liberty of stoking it.
把水烧开了
Got your water boiled.
感谢你给我省了点时间
Well, I appreciate you saving me the time.
-你饿了吗 -对于新鲜的肉 我从不拒绝
-You hungry? -Never turned down fresh meat.
约翰 去洗一下东西
John, get washed up.
如果我带他们往东走
If I take them east,
那么得多花三周的时间走完路程
it adds three weeks to the trip the way they’re moving.
十月大概能到西南中部的大山谷
Puts us at South Pass in October.
也可能十一月才能到
November even…
那就走西边
West is the way.
那就得过布拉索斯河
Gotta cross the Brazos.
我宁可冒这个险
I’ll take my chances with the Brazos.
你说你会帮我们的 但不见得你帮上什么忙
You said you’d help… and you’re not helping.
我的妻子女儿还在外面
My wife and my daughter are out there right now
照顾那些该死的牲口
babysitting their goddam cattle.
这些人唯一的希望
The only hope these people have
就是无条件跟随我
is following without question.
按照我说的做
Doing exactly as I say.
不能有任何质疑
Without question.
难以辩驳
I don’t disagree.
你质疑了我
You questioned.
你质疑了我的权威 这是我不能容忍♥的
You questioned my authority and I cannot have it.
我觉得我们不该走东边 现在我们往西走
I questioned going east and now we’re going west
我的质疑是正确的
and I was right to question.
咱们把话说明白了
Let’s get one thing straight,
我不为你效劳 也不是你的庇护人
I don’t work for you and I ain’t one of your patrons.
我在乎的只有我的家人
The only family out I give a shit about is mine.
你说得很清楚了
You’ve made that clear.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我要在这里停驻 待上三天
I’m going to hold up here for three days.
你先上路吧
Give you a head start.
让我帮你清除掉这里到德州西部之间的
So I can flush out every bandit
每一个强盗吗
between here and West Texas?
你先走 我带着一队人跟在后面
You go first, and I’ll follow you with the herd.
行
Fair enough.
过来 约翰
Come here, John.
把这个带到帐篷去
Take that to the tent.
剩下的我来吧
Think I’ll jerk the rest.
我总觉得母亲就像忧虑的母鸡
I always thought of mothers like nervous chickens,
光顾着担心自己的鸡蛋 都不去找虫子吃
too worried about their clutch to ever hunt for a worm.
在我心里 我的母亲是一个银行家
In my mind, my mother was a banker,
把我的自♥由♥像钱一样存起来
hoarding my freedom like money.
我从来不觉得她是一个有欲望
I never once thought of her as a woman
梦想和热情的女人