– Please don’t go. – Quit.
我不想要老婆
I don’t want a wife.
我会帮你的
I’ll help you.
我会帮你驯马
I’ll help you with your horses.
帮你建帐篷
I can help you set your camp.
还有照顾你的孩子
With your boys…
我曾有过老婆 但我不打算再找一个
I had a wife, and I ain’t looking for another one.
你懂吗
You understand?
我会带你去俄勒冈
I will get you to Oregon.
我向你保证
You have my word.
然后呢
Then what?
在俄勒冈我能做什么
What in Oregon is for me?
我不知道 也许你能在那里找到丈夫
I don’t know. Maybe you find a husband there.
也许你自己种地
Maybe you farm the land yourself.
我不知道 我不懂种地
I don’t know… – I don’t know to farm.
我不知道 你可以学
I don’t know. – Maybe you learn.
也许你可以教我 也许你可以教我
Maybe you teach me. Maybe you teach me.
我不会教你的
I won’t be there to teach you.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她想嫁给我
She wants to marry me.
我猜你拒绝了
Guessing you said no.
或者你答应了 而她已经后悔了
Or you said yes and she already regrets it.
没时间开玩笑 托马斯
No time for jokes, Thomas.
她现在过得很艰难
She’s having a hard time of it.
这一路都会很艰难 队长
Hard times is the only kind out here, Captain.
只有笑着面对它们 才能度过难关
Laughing through ’em is how you get through ’em.
我不是在开玩笑
And I ain’t joking,
她没嫁给你真是太幸运了
she’s lucky as hell she ain’t marrying your sour ass.
懂我的意思了吗
See how I did that?
一个笑话上的笑话
A joke on top of a joke.
是的 真有趣
Yeah. Real funny.
女士
Ma’am.
我教你怎样给马前腿套绳
Let me show you how to hobble these horses.
看 现在他们还能走到水边
See, now they can still walk to water,
但他们不会把你摔下来了
they just can’t run off on you.
就像这样打个结
Just place ’em around like this,
八字结
in a figure eight.
你知道数字8吗
You know, figure eight?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你试下这个
You try this one.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
内奥米
Noemi.
等你到了波特兰
When you get to Portland,
某个英俊的农民会在城里看到你
some handsome farmer’s gonna spot you in town,
只要看一眼你的大眼睛
and take one look in them big eyes you got
他就会拿着鲜花和糖果
and he’s gonna chase you down the street
在街上追你
with flowers and candy.
你就等着吧
You watch.
不要因为害怕而结婚
Don’t want to be marrying out of fear.
你在这里会过得很好的
You’ll get by out here just fine.
我们会帮你度过难关的
We’ll get you by.
而且 让一个男人赢得你的爱
Then… let a man earn your love…
而不是用爱去交换什么
…instead of you trading him for it.
相信我 那边那个脾气暴躁的混♥蛋♥
And trust me, that crusty bastard over there?
任何幸福见了他都会望风而逃
Happiness runs from him like a scalded dog.
女士 你不会想和队长有任何瓜葛的
No, ma’am, you don’t want no part of the Captain.
任何瓜葛
No part of the Captain.
你有什么吃的
What have you got for food?
你没有补给吗
You don’t have any supplies?
他们抢走了
They took them.
谁抢走了
Who took them?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事
What the fuck for that?
让我来告诉你他♥娘♥的♥怎么回事
This is what the fuck.
把她的东西都交出来
Get everything that was hers.
没有她的东西 东西是他的 他是个小偷
Nothing was hers, it was his, and he’s a thief–
把她的东西交出来
Get everything that was hers.
他们是吉普赛人 所有东西都
They’re gypsies! Everything–
当我提出要求而你不按我说的做的时候就得挨打
When I speak and you don’t do what I say, you get hurt.
这就是这儿的规矩
That’s the pattern here
你会一直挨打 直到你按我说的做为止
and it don’t stop until you do what I say
或者你已经被揍得面目全非
or you run out of face.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-那我们怎么赶路 -你走不了了 别想跟着我走
– How can we travel? – You can’t. Not with me.
你要是敢偷窃 就留在你偷窃的地方
If you steal, you will stay where you stole.
驾 驾 驾 快走
Ya, go on! Ya, ya, ya, ya!
走
Ya!
随你们去东方 去南方
Go east. Go south.
总之别跟我去同一个方向
Go any way but my way.
下次再让我看到你 我就杀了你
If I see you again, I’m gonna kill you.
我还以为你说了算呢
I thought you were in charge.
是我说了算
I am in charge.
那就拿出点老大的样子 管好你的人
Then act like it. Police your people.
他们不是我的人
These are not my people.
他们不归我管 他们不归任何人管
I don’t control them. No one does.
如果你管不住他们 那你就不是这儿的老大
If you don’t control them then you aren’t in charge.
我就另寻他人
I will find someone else.
不可能一个人说了算的
You don’t decide these things.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
This is a free country.
那才是个自♥由♥的国家
That’s a free country.
那地方是科曼奇族的土地
That is Comanche land.
越过它就是无人区 那才是我们要去的地方
Beyond it is no man’s land and that’s where we’re going…
你还不是个自♥由♥人呢
You ain’t free yet.
你没事吧
You all right?
好得很
Peachy.
看着一点都不好啊
That wasn’t very peachy.
队长
Captain…
谢伊
Shea.
我们得让这里的人都相信我们
These folks here gots to trust us.
如果他们不相信我们 就不会跟随我们
If they don’t trust us they won’t follow us–
你指望他们相信我们
Trust us?
他们连彼此都不信任
They can’t even trust each other.
以这样的方式开始一段旅程 出师不利啊
It’s a bad way to start the trip.
旅程早就开始了
The trip’s already started,
从一开始就不是什么好兆头
and it’s been bad from the beginning.
你有别的想法了么
You having second thoughts?
你难道就没有吗
You’re gonna tell me you ain’t?
是啊 我有过放弃这些人的念头
Yeah, I’m having ’em…
但是
But…
我想着或许如果
I figure maybe if…
如果他们的孩子也有了后代
one of their kids has a kid
而那些后代能够有所作为
and that kid does something…
能够做出改变
something that…
让世界因为这些孩子们而更美好
The world’s better ’cause that kid’s in it.
你明白吗
Know what I mean?
世界不会变得更美好 托马斯
World ain’t getting better, Thomas.
不论有多少孩子
No matter how many kids are in it.
一个归我 一个归你
One for me. One for you.
那个已经名花有主了
Think that one’s taken.
她的丈夫看着可不是好惹的家伙
And her husband don’t look too fun to fight.
等你追他女儿的时候 我会牢记在心的
I’d keep that in mind when you’re chasing his daughter.
我看出来了 这漂亮脸蛋是家族基因的功劳啊
Well, good looks run in the family, I see.
看来你的家族没给你传授讲礼貌的教诲呢
Good manners don’t seem to run in yours.
我们该赶这些牲口去水边
We should push these cattle to water,
夜里再把它们拴好
then hold ’em tight for the night.
正有此意
That’s the plan.
就等着那些牛仔们来做这差事呢
Just waiting on the cowboys to do it.
那你们责无旁贷啊
Then you are all out of excuses.
看来我们这身行头还能给咱找了个新老板呢
Guess this outfit’s got a new cow boss and it ain’t us.
她连总统都敢怼
She could boss the President.
总统可能正好需要这幅态度呢
Hm. The President could probably use it.
今天没什么损话要说吗